Forza Horizon 5

Series 26, Autumn (Storm) - Oct 19 - Oct 26

Trial - Dirt - B700 1980s - Used the 1989 Toyota MR2 SC (105 488 085).  A lot of turns and wall bumping coming down the volcano in the first race.  Started from the first player position and was in 2nd by the first turn.  Let a teammate pass, then nearly spun out around 16%.  Corrected myself after being passed by 2 more teammates.  Fell behind some AI after hitting the front edge of a wall, recovered and slipped by a teammate just before the finish.  Team took 1, 2, 4 (me), 5, 11, 12.  Second race, started farther back, got up to 2nd, some position jockeying with players in the first 4 spots for most of the race.  That's how it finished, with me in 3rd and the other remaining player in last.

• Montaña Trail
  • Baja California Trail
  • Cordillera Trail
Self Sabotage, Vehicular Therapy EventLab - B700 Offroad - 3 laps, under a minute per, 4 AI opponents.  Got a phantom missed checkpoint / rewind prompt shortly after starting the race, but not at the start of the other laps.  Used the 2014 Ford Ranger T6 Rally Raid (617 431 244).

Del Mar City EventLab - D500 Classic Sports Cars - 3 laps, under 1:40 per, no AI.  1971 Lotus Elan Sprint and 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MKI are also eligible for the Pocket Pandemonium championship.

Stadium Jump Danger Sign - B700 Renault - 639.8 feet - Hit 668.91 with the 2013 Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC (810 938 501).  Started where the road forks north of the ramp, hit the ramp at 120.

Pequeño Puente Speed Trap - B700 Renault - 99 mph - Hit 107.14 starting from the bend north of the trap.

Las Dunas Drift Zone - B700 Renault - 100k - Starting from the intersections past each end of the zone, did 167,915 going east to west and 185,143 going west to east.

Pocket Pandemonium - Road - D500 Microcar Madness! - No problems with the 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint (741 716 065).  Was funny watching a Peel Trident blow past me at the start of all 3 races.  No way I could do that, the thing would fall on its side.

• Gran Pantano Sprint (rain)
  • Playa Azul Circuit (rain)
  • Riviera Sprint (wet)
Natural Habitat - Street - A800 Dodge SRT - No problems with the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (171 335 734).

• Carretera Chase (wet)
  • Las Laderas (rain)
  • Festival Gatecrash (rain)
Escaping the Heat - Cross Country - B700 Super Hot Hatch - Used the 2019 Hyundai Veloster N (185 278 830).  This one gave me fits.  Took me many tries, with many different cars and builds until I finally won the first race.  My own fault for not trying offroad tires sooner - once I did, I won the first race without much issue.  El Descenso had to do a bit of rewinding in the second half to deal with an AI that kept getting by me, in large part because I was breaking through obstacles that it then didn't have to.  Circuit wasn't too bad.  Got into a decent lead, AI started trying to rubber band near the end but triggered it too late to catch up.

• Ribera Rocosa Cross Country (rain)
  • Baja Cross Country Circuit (rain, 2 laps)
  • El Descenso Cross Country (wet)
Photo - Used the Renault I used for the PR stunts.  Mural is along the northern paved road in Mulegé, a little east of the dotted dirt road.  Daytime in free roam when I went to it.  Was going to try to switch to night in Effects Mode when I entered Photo Mode, but it was already night there.  Photo registered.

Collectibles

• 5 along runway
  • 1 at each end of the Festival Speed Zone
  • After a clockwise run of the Festival Speed Zone, keep following the road for 2 more
  • 1 at the intersection north of the festival outpost
  • Others scattered around

Hot Wheels

Frozen Rush Speed Zone - B700 Renault - 100 mph - Starting from the split in the track just before the north end of the zone, hit 108.86.  Starting from the bend past the south end of the zone, hit 110.25.

Slip and Slide - Speed - A800 BMW - No problems with the 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupé (434 156 224).  Both circuits are 2 laps.

• Waterslide Speed Circuit (rain)
  • Nexus Speed Circuit (rain)
  • Canyon Racer Speed Sprint (wet)
Rally Adventure

Duna Escarpada Speed Trap - B700 Renault - 80 mph - Hit 86.08 approaching from the east, starting at the long straight stretch past the first bend.  Heading west from the trap, going straight offroad, cresting the hill and turning around, hit 82.97.

You're Doing Super, Sport! - Apex Predators - C600 Chevrolet Super Sport - No problems with the 1970 Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454 (340 751 971).

• Lan Cantera
  • Devil's Pass (rain)
  • Senda de Montaña (wet)

Series 26, Winter (Dry) - Oct 26 - Nov 2

The Dia de Muertos outfits needed for today's daily should be in your gift messages.

Trial - Road - S1 900 Chevrolet vs. Dodge - Used the 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (109 542 792).  First race is pretty straightforward, though 3 laps makes it go very fast.  Was in 5th on the final turn and brushed the outer wall, which for some reason really slowed me down, almost like a ranked penalty, dropping me to 7th.  Team went 1, 3, 5-8 to win.  Second race started a bit hectic with the early turns, but broke through and settled into 3rd behind 2 other players, so kept the AI at bay.  Team finished 1-3, 5, 10, 11 to win.

• Horizon Oval Circuit (3 laps)
  • Volcán Sprint
  • Horizon Mexico Circuit (1 lap)
Neon City Circuit Race EventLab - B700 Volkswagen - 2 laps, no AI.  Time will vary, because the path branches at various points.  Taking right branches seems to require slaloming obstacles, which is slower.  Took me about 1:45 for first lap, 1:35 for second, but probably faster paths.

Ek' Balam Rally Cross GP 2 EventLab - C600 Classic Rally - 3 laps, little over 2 minutes per, no AI.  3 laps was overkill here.

Hotel Danger Sign - A800 Toyota - 295.3 feet - Hit 426.28 with the 2020 Toyota GR Supra (733 588 710).  Starting from the ramp, drove straight back to the top of the hill.  Hit 105 mph at the ramp.

Océano Azul Speed Trap - A800 Toyota - 117 mph - Hit 134.17 starting from the 4 way intersection northwest of the trap.  Hit 146.57 coming from the other direction, starting from the Emerald Circuit icon.

Atlantes de Tula Speed Zone - A800 Toyota - 113 mph - Hit 118.94 starting from the La Selva Scramble east of the zone.  Peaked around 130 before slowing to take the hard turn near the west end of the zone.  Hit 114.88 going west to east, starting from the second dirt intersection past the end of the zone, counting the 4 way as the first one.

Lurking in the Jungle - Street - B700 2010s - No problems with the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R (424 776 186).

• Jungle Descent
  • Castillo del Mar
  • Costa Rocosa
Perfect Match - Cross Country- B700 Offroad - No problems with the 2014 Ford Ranger T6 Rally Raid (617 431 244), though I didn't get into the lead on the first race until the final turn before the jump.

• Urban Cross Country Circuit (2 laps)
  • Estadio Cross Country Circuit (2 laps)
  • Las Ranas Cross Country
Treasure Hunt

Win a cross country race in a Jaguar.  I did a point to point, not sure if that matters.

Chest location

In front of the church at the top of the hill just northwest of the On a Wing and a Prayer Showcase.

Photo - Fast traveled to Casa Bella house, switched cars, set up photo with driver outside, didn't register.  Needed to include the house itself in the shot for it to register.

Hot Wheels

Horizon Nexus Drift Zone - A800 Toyota - 105k - 133,432 starting from the outpost.  132,282 going uphill starting from the end of the blue part of the half pipe.

Smashing the Competition - Hazard - A800 Modern Muscle - No problems with the 2018 Ford Mustang GT (163 310 707).

• Canyon's Drop Hazard Sprint
  • Ice Loop Hazard Sprint
  • Snow Fields Hazard Circuit (2 laps)
Rally Adventure

Palm Forest Danger Sign - A800 Toyota - 748 feet - Hit 800.65.  Going back from the ramp, went into the terrain a bit to get a decent run up.  Left the ramp at 108 mph.

Down the Hatch - Grit Reaper - C600 Retro Hot Hatch - No problems with the 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 (134 675 460).

• Reserva del Carrizo
  • Valle de Pozas
  • Tierras Verdes

Seasonal Playground Games - Powerlifting

Anyone having issues with this? I've played it twice and after the first round it says it's going to the next location and then just goes back to the map screen. The second round won't load. 

update: reached round 2 today and completed the challenge

Last edited by a moderator:
Seasonal Playground Games - Powerlifting

Anyone having issues with this? I've played it twice and after the first round it says it's going to the next location and then just goes back to the map screen. The second round won't load.

update: reached round 2 today and completed the challenge
Do you put the game in quick resume? I've seen on the Forza forums that might be related to people getting dropped from the Trial after one race. I always quit out of the game and just completed the games challenge.

Series 26, Spring (Hot) - Nov 2 - Nov 9

Trial - Street - B700 Retro Sports Cars - Used the 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo (712 847 164).  First race takes place at dusk, so can be a little tough to see the lights on other cars.  I started from the 2nd person slot, got into first around 10% and ran head on into another car I had trouble seeing in the gloom.  Dropped me back a little, also had a "teammate" that liked bumping others.  Team finished 1, 3, 4 (me), 5, 11, 12 to win, though I thought 1 person dropped out because I was sure 3 people were ahead of me.  Second race was more into night, so head and tail lights were a bit easier to see.  One person was gone.  Started in last, worked up to 4th, teammate shoved me, fell back to 6th.  Team finished 3, 5, 6 (me), 7, 10 to lose.  Third race, I started in the middle of the people, moved up some slots, team won with 1, 4, 5 (me), 6, 11.

• Cruce del Valle
  • Granjas de Tapalpa
  • Horizon Callejera
Hells Mulege City Circuit EventLab - B700 Nissan - 3 laps, about 1:20 per, no AI, rain.  Tried to shortcut the final lap by going over the bridge and dropping down, but it didn't work.

Vulcan Raceway EventLab - A800 Modern Sports Cars - 4 laps, little over a minute per, no AI.

Callejón Speed Trap - B700 Volkswagen - 100 mph - Used the 2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 (149 860 237).  Hit 105.63 going east to west, starting from the right bend east of the trap.  Hit 108.18 going west to east, starting from the Guanajuato Sur icon.

Giro Encorvado Drift Zone - B700 Volkswagen - 19k - Hit 31,132 going clockwise, starting from the Y intersection.  Hit 29,481 going counterclockwise starting from the 4 way intersection.

Barranco Trail Blazer - B700 Volkswagen - 22 seconds - Hit 33.368 starting from the El Descenso Cross Country icon.  Plenty of time to take the wider path avoiding trees.

Field Trip - Road - D500 Cult Cars - Used the 1968 Abarth 595 Esseesse (178 852 205).  First race, no problem.  Second race, had some AI keep close on the second and third laps, had to block them out.  Had to run the third race twice to win, one AI kept out of reach the first attempt.

• Dunas Blancas Sprint
  • Bahía de Plano Circuit
  • Emerald Circuit
Treasure Hunt

Bank a skill score of at least 25k near the Horizon Festival México outpost.  Car shouldn't matter, I used the Golf from the PR stunts.  Drove around smashing cacti and getting drifts north of the festival, then banked it at the intersection just south of the outpost.

Chest location

The hotel in the hint picture is at the south end of the Ranchito Speed Zone.

Photo

The location is the church up the hill from the east end of the Ranchería Drift Zone.  Portrait preset is in the Guidelines settings at the very bottom of Effects Mode.  Had both the car and the building in the shot and it registered.

Hot Wheels

Ice Crash Danger Sign - B700 Volkswagen - 790.7 feet - Hit 1,151.25 with the Golf R32.  Started from the near side of the gap in the track by the tank balloon, left the track at 137 mph.

Fastest Car in the Sky - Speed - S1 900 Super Saloons - No problems with the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio (156 247 696).

• Nexus Speed Sprint
  • Dragon's Fall Speed Circuit (2 laps)
  • Canyon's Edge Speed Sprint
Rally Adventure

Reservoir View Speed Zone - B700 Volkswagen - 60 mph - Hit 73.68 starting from the bend in the road north of the zone.

Pick 'n' Mix - Horizon Raptors - S2 998 Oddball Rally - No problems with a stock 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemental Forza Edition.

• Forest Trail
  • Desert Scramble
  • Rugged Dunes

The next update should feature American cars and is supposed to add some new race routes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Series 27, Summer (Wet) - Nov 9 - Nov 16

Trial - Road - S1 900 Mustang vs Camaro - Used the the 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (123 086 341).  The first 2 races are new ones added with the update this week.  First race, started as 3rd person, got into 3rd place, fell behind another person on a late turn and finished 4th.  Team was 2-4, 7, 8 with one drop to win.  Second race, started as lead person, got to 2nd place, person passed me.  I did the PR stunts in this car first, and it didn't handle very well in the dirt drift zone nor in the rain here.  Missed a checkpoint because of it, fell from 3rd to about 8th, but it seemed like others had trouble with the wet road and I managed to get back to 3rd by the end.  Team was 1-3, 6, 11.  AI was pretty aggressive this week, ramming me when trying to take some turns.  Might want to familiarize yourself with the routes before heading in.  May try a different car to see if it handles better.

• Vista del Mar Sprint
  • Marigold Sprint (rain)
  • Cathedral Circuit
Crop Circle Stadium Rally EventLab - S1 900 Hoonigan - 2 laps, about 1:30 per, no AI.

The Wild Wild West // Street EventLab - S1 900 USA Modern Supercars - This one is on the EventLab Island.  3 laps, little under a minute per, 5 AI.  A lot of places to get hung up, with a couple boosters on the track.  Once I got a feel for the track after the first lap, wasn't tough to pass the AI and stay in front.  Used the 2010 Lexus LFA (177 730 204).

Coast View Speed Trap - S1 900 USA - 180 mph - Hit 185.07 with the 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (123 086 341), same as the Trial.  Started from the 4 way intersection at the Rally Adventure icon.  

Costa Rocosa Speed Zone - S1 900 USA - 88 mph - Hit 88.34 going counter clockwise starting from the bend just before the start of the zone.  Was in the low 70s going around the turn in the zone, with the tracking climbing through the 60s, then floored it going down hill and just got over the target before the end of the zone.

Punto Norte Drift Zone - S1 900 USA - 75k - Hit 81,657 going counter clockwise and then 101,351 going clockwise starting from just beyond each end of the zone.  Not the best handling car on a dirt drift zone.

Oregon in 60 Seconds - Street - C600 USA Iconic Movie Cars - No real problems with the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (163 084 521).  Takes turns a bit wide unless you really slow down, but its overall speed more than makes up for it.

• Tunnel Run
  • Guanajuato Sur
  • Horizon Callejera (wet)
Dodge This! - Road - S1 900 Chevrolet / Dodge - No problems with the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupé (265 421 874).

• Reservorio Sprint (wet)
  • Bola Ocho Circuit (rain)
  • Sierra Verde Sprint
Photo - Didn't have the car tuned and didn't feel like making one, so I just started a Street race, took a pic, it registered, then quit out.

Collectibles

Found 4 inside the stadium itself, 2 on the Oval Circuit track and 2 inside the track, but around 20 outside the stadium.  Usually 2-3 by each entrance and others in the parking lots and even a little further out by the surrounding roads.  Challenge completed after hitting the 6th, but unlike some other smash challenges, they were fairly far apart to avoid any potential cool downs.

Should double with tomorrow's daily.

Hot Wheels

Canyon Fire Danger Sign - S1 900 USA - 1,148.3 feet (3 stars is 1,100) - Back to the 2020 Mustang GT500.  Set waypoint on the sign, fast traveled to the big circle in the southwest edge of the desert area, which put me at the end of that circle closest to the sign, .7 miles away.  Floored it, left the track at 173 mph, hit 1,444.11.

Chevy Metal - Speed - S1 900 Chevrolet - No problems reusing the 2020 Corvette.

• Canyon Loop Speed Sprint (wet)
  • Waterslide Speed Circuit
  • Dragon's Fall Speed Circuit
Rally Adventure

Joya Marron Drift Zone - S1 900 USA - 110k (3 stars is 100k) - Hit 127,839 starting from the outpost, 129,080 on the return trip.

What's It Cosworth - Horizon Raptors - A800 Rally Monsters - No problems in the 1984 Opel Manta 400 (133 371 952).

• Lago Azulado
  • Meridian
  • Rugged Dunes (wet)

Series 27, Autumn (Storm) - Nov 16 - Nov 22

Some potential overlap this week between the weekly challenge, the one Cross Country championship and a couple dailies.  The 2nd chapter Trailblazer in the weekly would cover Monday's daily.  Both Broncos fall under Pickups & 4x4's for the Titan championship, which would complete the 3rd chapter of the weekly.  Some of the jumps in the Titan should also keep you airborne for 3+ seconds to complete Tuesday's daily.

Trial - Dirt - C600 Pickups & 4x4's - Used the 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (985 068 711).  Only 5 in the team.  Started first race in the middle of the players, got up to 3rd behind an AI and another player.  Fell back to 5th behind 2 players, one in a Jeep Renegade that liked to bump a lot and the other that passed me cleanly on a corner.  I held the AI at bay and watched them fight it out for 3rd, until the Renegade spun out on one of the final turns trying to car ride the other guy.  I passed him, team finished 2-4 (me), 6, 7 to win.  Second race, started 4th of 5, with the Renegade at the back.  3 AI lead for most of the race, but the person that passed me clean in the first race got into first on the 3rd lap, while I was jockeying for 5th with another player.  Might've been able to make a move on the AI ahead of me on the final lap, but didn't handle that hard left at the bottom of the small hill halfway through the lap well.  Still held onto 5th.  Thankfully, the Renegade got out of last place so we squeaked by.  Team finished 1, 5, 6, 8, 10 to win.

• Mangrove Scramble
  • Teotihuacán Scramble
  • Tulum Trail
Midtown Urban City EventLab - A800 Super Saloons (USA) - Point to point, about 5 minutes, 5 AI.  Used the 2015 Lexus RC F (146 822 656).  Looks like there's only 2 other car choices, and I'm not sure how well the limo would handle all the hairpins.  Any parked cars you see won't move if you run into them.

Motorinsanity Stormy Bay EventLab - A800 Unlimited Offroad (USA) - 1 lap, no AI, night and heavy rain.  Took me a little under 4 minutes, though there might be quicker paths.  Only 3 checkpoints on the route and not sure how far off the highlighted path you can venture.  There are arrow signs showing ways to go, some following the highlighted route, some not.

Boardwalk Danger Sign - A800 2016 Jeep Trailcat - 328.1 feet (3 stars is 300) - Hit 373.87 with 123 906 930.  Head west from the sign until you get to the paved road southwest of the Trial icon.  Turning around, hit around 100 before going airborne and cleared it.

Mudflows Speed Trap - A800 2016 Jeep Trailcat - 130 mph - Hit 133.57 coming from the north, starting at the bend near the Event Horizon Danger Sign by the telescope.  Hit 130.49 coming from the south starting at the Montaña Trail.

Stop, Hummer Time - Cross Country - A800 Hummer - Used the 2002 GMC 'Barbie Movie' Hummer EV Pickup (389 830 166).  Tried the original Hummer first, but all the AIs were in one of the EV Pickups and it had trouble keeping up with leaders or taking turns well.  Took a retry to win the first race and was in 4th on a retry of the 2nd.  So I tried the EV Pickup that's available in the autoshow (though I have the other one).  Built it up to A800 and actually went into the gear tuning to bump the top speed.  Won the first 2 races with some rewinds, but had to rerun the last race once to win.

• Copper Canyon Cross Country
  • Costa Esta Cross Country
  • Oasis Cross Country
Torque The Talk - Road - S1 900 Shelby - No problem for the 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (123 086 341).

• Riviera Sprint
  • Los Jardines Circuit
Gone Truckin' - Cross Country - B700 Pickups & 4x4's - No problems with the 2021 Ford Bronco (266 133 023).  Not much in the way of rubber banding this time.  Got into the lead in the mid-teens percentage wise.  Gap closed a little around 22%, one AI tried to make a move around 30%.  Had a scare around 80% when the mini map camera zoomed out and it looked like all the AI were closing fast, but they settled down and stayed back.

• The Titan
Treasure Hunt

There's a volleyball net and ball on the beach near the Club de Ópalo de Fuego icon.  If you drive along the paved road that comes to a T intersection near there and continue on down to the beach, turn right.  The volleyball pitch is right next to the lifeguard tower.  Worked for me running into the ball with the 2016 Dodge Viper ACR.

Chest location

Behind the Buenas Vistas player house.

Photo - Fast traveled to the Titan, changed cars, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Ice Cauldron Drift Zone - A800 Ford - 150k - Used the 2018 Ford Mustang GT (163 310 707).  Hit 172,590 starting from the Ice, Ice Maybe? icon, 167,650 on the return trip.

Cobra Car - Speed - S2 998 USA - No problems with the 2010 Mosler MT900S (181 867 490).

• Ram's Head Speed Sprint
  • Twin Loop Speed Circuit
  • Canyon Racer Speed Sprint
Rally Adventure

Devil's Pass Speed Zone - A800 Ford - 80 mph - Took me a few tries to get this with the Mustang GT.  Starting from the bend past the south end, I managed 81.42.  Zone bottomed out around 80 coming out of the hairpin.  Starting from the bend past the north end, hit 80.42, bottoming out around 73 at the hairpin.  

Tried some others :

• 1968 Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback (264 759 381) - 80.36 - north to south, bottomed out at 71 after the hairpin, good acceleration for the final stretch
  • 1977 #5 Escort ES 1800 MKII (146 445 596) - 80.55 - south to north, bottomed out at 77
  • 1992 Escort RS Cosworth (405 092 033) - 81.07 - south to north, dipped just below 80
Tried a few others I had tuned to 800 (2017 Focus, 2017 Brocky), but they fell short.

Founding Fordfathers - Grit Reaper - A800 Ford (AWD) - No problems reusing the Mustang GT.  Start of the first race was a bit sloppy because you start out in sand, but once you get out of that it's pretty smooth sailing.

• Cráteres Secos
  • Orogrande
  • Reserva del Carrizo

Series 27, Winter (Dry) - Nov 23 - Nov 30

Better late than never. Other than about 5 minutes of McPixel 3 a day to keep my daily achievement streak going, didn't really do much Xbox gaming over the holiday.

Trial - Dirt - A800 Modern Muscle - Used the 2018 Ford Mustang GT (163 310 707), and it was not a good build for this set. Was probably the fastest car in my group on paved roads, but had trouble with the turns on dirt. Some missed checkpoints (including falling from 3rd late in the first place) lead to a couple 11th place finishes, but enough teammates placed well to win in 2.
  • Bajío Trail
  • Fuera del Camino Trail (fog)
  • San Juan Scramble
Marchenhaft Bergpass EventLab - S1 900 Modern Supercars (USA) - 2 laps, about 1:30 per, 5 AI opponents. Used the 2017 Acura NSX (193 983 510).

Tokyo Bay Drift EventLab - A800 Modern Muscle - 2 laps, about 1:10 per, no AI.

Ranchito Speed Zone - B700 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R - 75 mph - Hit 78.33 with 153 737 815. Ran it counter clockwise, starting from the bend just past the end of the zone. Was around 64 coming out of the turn at the top of the hill and floored it to the other end.

East Coast Drift Zone - B700 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R - 120k - Starting from the intersections just past each end of the zone, hit 147,705 going SW to NE and 140,765 going NE to SW.

Can You A Ford It - Street - S1 900 Ford 100K+ CR - No real problems for the 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (123 086 341). Had to do some rewinds to redo some corners, particularly when the last race went through Guanajuato. Also used the car for Friday's daily. Fast traveled to the EventLab Island icon and took the picture there. Any car used for the Trial should also work.
  • Ruta Norte
  • Festival Gatecrash
  • Las Afueras
Indy-Pendence Day - Road - S1 900 Open Wheel Racers - No problem with the 2013 KTM X-Bow R (863 707 170). Seems like speed skills registered during the Oval Circuit race counted toward Saturday's daily, because I only needed a few more after finishing that race.
  • Horizon Oval Circuit (5 laps)
  • Descansar Dorado Circuit
  • Horizon Mexico Circuit
Treasure Hunt
Get an air skill in a Hot Hatch near the Sierra Verde Dam. Don't know if a Super Hot Hatch or Retro Hot Hatch would work.

Chest location
Facing south on the road next to the Lugar Tranquilo player house in Playa Azul, the chest is in the fenced in yard on your left.

Photo - Fast traveled to Horizon Mexico Circuit icon, changed cars, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

The Ribbon Speed Zone - B700 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R - 120 mph - Used 408 963 944. Initially thought this was the same one as the other PR stunts this week and did some runs with that at first. With the right car, hit 133.18 doing the loop counter clockwise, starting from the orange T intersection east of the zone. Coming from the other direction, hit 124.15 starting from the end of the magnetic track north of the Canyon Loop Speed Sprint. Tried from the race icon itself, but hit 119.45 and 119.56, so went with the longer run up. Also tried with a rally suspension, because I lost some speed midway through the zone and thought the bottom might've been scraping, but that was a few MPH slower.

Canyonero - Hazard - B700 Pickups & 4x4's - No problems with the 2018 Mercedes-Benz X-Class (328 332 716), until the end of the final race where it took a few rewinds to block out a couple AI cars that got a better boost than I did off the final booster on the track. Also an invalid missed checkpoint prompt around 55% in the last race when doing an off track U turn (almost always happens in that race).
  • Ice Canyon Hazard Sprint
  • Forest Gorge Hazard Sprint
  • Forest Falls Hazard Sprint
Rally Adventure

Cascada Fuerte Speed Trap - B700 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R - 80 mph - Hit 83.63 starting from the edge of the river north of the trap. Hit 84.76 by going down the hill south of the trap to the next dirt road, turning around and going up the hill.

Renegade Master - Horizon Raptors - B700 Pickups & 4x4's - No problems for the Benz X-Class.
  • Three Hills
  • Cascada Fuerte
  • Forest Trail

Series 27, Spring (Hot) - Nov 30 - Dec 7

Trial - Road - C600 Vans and Utility - Used the 1970 Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454 (340 751 971). Seems like a poor car type for this Trial, between the number of turns on the routes and the way people drive online. A lot of swerving, bumping and jostling from players and AI alike. First race, started from last. Managed to get past some cars, bumped around, things shook out about half way through with an uncatchable AI, 3 players (with me in 4th), then a gap to others. Team finished 2-5 (me in 4th), 7-8. Second race started from the lead player position. More bumping through the early turns. Some AI kept up with the top players. I tried taking a turn cleanly around 40% but was rammed by some teammates. Got ahead of them again, but that cost me any chance of catching the leaders. Team finished 2, 4, 6-8 and last. I was 6th, and there was a big gap between the top 5 and me, and then another gap to the next racers. Despite losing on points 1,850 to 1,800, the players were credited with the win. Don't know if anyone dropped, because all 6 were shown on the post race screen. Glad it's done.
  • Aeródromo Sprint
  • Línea Costera Sprint
  • Gran Pantano Sprint
Circuito Whitewolf EventLab - A800 Super Saloons (USA) - 1 lap, little under 3 minutes, 5 AI. Used the 2015 Lexus RC F (146 822 656). A lot of hard turns. Had to run it a second time to win, though the first attempt I was close enough that I probably would've won it if it was 2 laps.

Paso Inferior Speed Trap - A800 USA - 100 mph - Used the 2018 Ford Mustang GT (163 310 707). Starting from the trap, headed east and went off road to the crest of the hill. Turned around, hit 115.82. Heading west from the trap and going over terrain, stopped when I was even with the electrical tower. Hit 109.30 starting from there.

Pyramid of the Moon Speed Zone - A800 USA - 100 mph - Hit 105.74 starting from the dotted dirt T intersection on the east side of the zone. Didn't push it and kept my speed over 100 throughout the zone. Did 105.37 starting from the 4 way intersection past the west end of the zone.

Sand and Deliver Trail Blazer - A800 USA - 20 seconds - Hit 26.378. After going through the start gate, kept heading south to the paved road. Got on that and when it turned left, I went straight into the desert and made a more sweeping approach toward the end. Ground is more level there to keep your speed up. Had tried a more direct approach, but fell 4 seconds short bouncing on the sand dunes.

Quarter-Buick - Road - C600 Buick - No problems in the 1987 Buick Regal GNX (142 132 727).
  • Tierra Próspera Circuit
  • Panorámica Sprint
  • Plaza Circuit
Flow Rider - Street - A800 Super Saloons - No problems in the 2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (169 684 545). Was funny during the Highland Climb, the AI closed the gap and one of them got ahead of me around 80% where there's the 90 degree right onto the bridge near the Vulcán Sprint. AI went wide, I took it clean and when I was on the bridge I looked backward and saw the AI take a dive into the empty riverbed.
  • Las Laderas
  • Highland Climb
  • Carretera Chase
Treasure Hunt
Need to get to the very top of the volcano in the 2018 Exomotive Exocet Off-Road. Tried fast traveling to the Titan icon, but that wasn't enough, had to get up the incline next to it. I was in stock and it was too steep starting from the Titan itself, needed a bit more of a run up to get to the top to trigger the chest.

Chest location
In the fenced yard of the Buena Esperanza player house, close to the road.

Photo - Fast traveled to the Eliminator icon, changed cars, didn't register there. Had to go farther up along the dotted dirt road for it to register. Car needed is the prize from the Street championship.

Hot Wheels

Forest Flume Speed Zone - A800 USA - 170 mph - This isn't an easy one. Tried a number of times with the Mustang I used for the main stunts, but best I managed was 169.94. Tried a few others and found an approach that managed to consistently clear it if the car was fast enough. Method I used was to start from the small straight stretch south of the Treetop Towers label, continue accelerating down the hill and get the zone speed over 190 and wall ride a little on that right bend about 2/3 of the way down. If you're over 190 and hit it on your side and not the front left corner, you should be able to maintain enough momentum to stay above the target by the end. The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (589 050 516) was the first I was able to get over the target at 170.58, then managed 175.56, 170.93, 175.68, 174.63. Switched to the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (171 335 734) and got 172.80 and 173.18. Also hit 174.71 with a stock 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill after seeing someone on the Forza forums mention that was the only way they did it, though theirs was tuned. Went back to the Mustang, but that could only ever get to about 183 before getting to that right bend and always fell short. Its tuning menu top speed is only 200.1, while my Challenger is 232.4, my Charger is 227.7 and the Twin Mill is 232.0.

Unlimited Power - Hazard - A800 Unlimited Offroad (USA) - No problem with the 2016 Jeep Trailcat (123 906 930). First tried with the Rally Fighter and the Brocky. First race wasn't a problem, but neither could beat a runaway AI on the circuit race. Switched to the Trailcat, got into first at the 4th turn, was challenged later in the first lap, but then pulled away.
  • Volcano Pass Hazard Sprint
  • Snow Fields Hazard Circuit
  • Lava Loop Hazard Sprint
Rally Adventure

Canyon Danger Sign - A800 USA - 721.8 feet - Back to the Mustang, hit 736.28. Started from back at the left bend by the bridge with the Rami icon. Went airborne at 120 mph. Challenger went airborne at 127 mph, jumped 790.10.

Superpowered - Apex Predators - S1 900 Modern Supercars (USA) - No problems for the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupé (265 421 874).
  • The Narrows
  • Quarry Trail
  • Arzate Sprint

This most recent update is causing the game to crash a few times. I completed the weekly event, but the trial is bugged. It either crashes or you get booted after the 1st event. We may need to wait for a patch. Beware.

This most recent update is causing the game to crash a few times. I completed the weekly event, but the trial is bugged. It either crashes or you get booted after the 1st event. We may need to wait for a patch. Beware.
I started up the game and thought it was odd when it presented the playlist without showing the names of the EventLabs. I exited the menu and opened the map, filtered for the weekly stuff and saw the names. When I left the map, the game did a reset and switched to winter. I haven't watched the latest stream, so didn't realize the entire series would be winter. After that season reset, the playlist showed the EventLab names..

I then went into the garage to check one of the PR stunt cars and it took a few minutes to load my cars, and it didn't load in the images for a lot of them. I switched to the Toyota for the Danger Sign, then went to check my tunes. It sat there spinning for a couple minutes again, I tried to back out and the game crashed. I've done a full shutdown of the console and pulled the power. Hopefully that helps.

Series 28, Winter (Dry) - Dec 7 - Dec 14

A number of ways to double up tomorrow's daily of winning a Road circuit. The Trial, the British car championship and one of the challenges in the weekly should all cover it.

Trial - Road - S1 900 Track Toys - Used the 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R (177 061 017). First race, started in last place. A lot of bumping early on, things settled out with 2 players in front with 3 AI, a gap, me fighting over 6th place with another player, some AI and 2 in last. I got into 6th in the second lap, but took a turn too hard into the wall and got passed. Team finished 1, 2, 6, 7 (me), 11, 12 to win 1,850 to 1,800. Second race, started in first player spot. Fairly clean race, I was passed early but remained in 3rd to the end. Team took top 5 and last.
  • Los Jardines Circuit
  • Arch of Mulegé Circuit
Pie del Volcán EventLab - A800 Retro Supercars - 3 laps, just over 1:30 per, 11 AI. No problem in the 1987 Ferrari F40 (595 700 234). Little surprising this loop isn't a Road circuit in the game itself.

Outskirt Scramble EventLab - A800 Modern Rally and Rally Monsters - 2 laps, about 1:50 per, 11 AI. No problem in the 1984 Opel Manta 400 (133 371 952).

Los Jardines Danger Sign - C600 1989 Toyota MR2 SC - 754.6 feet - Snuck by with 756.24 using 515 132 902. Started back at the cloverleaf interchange by the Street Scene outpost. Took the inside at the bend on the expressway between the speed trap and the danger sign to keep my speed up. Hit the bottom of the ramp at around 155. Fell 15 feet short when I hit it at 152.

Vado del Río Speed Trap - B700 2014 Volkswagen Golf R - 100 mph - Used 817 151 865. Starting from the bend south of the Jimmy Barn Find east of the trap, I hit 102.78. Hit 104.92 coming from the other direction. Drove away from the trap and went up the hill instead of following the road. Turned around when I was over the highway tunnel and went for the trap. Topped out around 115 before hitting the water.

Punta Allen Speed Zone - D500 1980 Fiat 124 Spider - 90 mph - Used 714 768 372. Starting from the intersections past each end of the zone, hit 93.44 going east to west then 92.29 going west to east.

Play It Forward - Street - C600 FWD - No problem with a stock 2004 Honda Civic Type R.
  • Cañón Run
  • Coast Run
  • Bosque del Sur (rain)
Greatest Brits! - Road - S1 900 UK - No problem in the 2018 McLaren 600LT Coupé (124 424 183).
  • Playa Azul Circuit
  • Vista del Mar Sprint
  • Bola Ocho Circuit
When Nature Calls - Cross Country - A800 Land Rover - No real problems in the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR (519 397 079). Had to rewind some turns because it likes to slide wide.
  • Baja Cross Country Circuit (rain)
  • Herencia Cross Country Circuit (wet)
  • Ek' Balam Cross Country Circuit
Treasure Hunt
Climb the east side of the volcano, starting from the Los Árboles Speed Trap near the base (I triggered it)) to the Mountain Top Danger Sign. I didn't stick to the roads the entire time. Chest triggered when I got close to the Danger Sign. Don't think the car matters, I did it in the Hoonigan RS200, which isn't the one shown in the playlist menu.

Chest location
Next to the building at the Horizon Tour icon.

Photo - Hotel Castillo is the player house north of Guanajuato. The landmark icon for Hotel Mirador Balderrama is northwest of the Eliminator, though the arrow isn't quite pointing to the right place. It's the long red building that over looks the snaking road that goes downhill between the Foto Final Cross Country and Riviera Sprint icons. Went there in an Alpine, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Dragon's Fall Speed Trap - A800 2020 Toyota GR Supra - 200 mph - Hit 221.93 with 733 588 710. Started by trying to fast travel to the little bend that juts out west of the Cauldron and Dragon's Fall icons. Game doesn't place you exactly there because of the track orientation, but it provides plenty of run up.

Too Hot to Handle - Hazard - A800 Hot Wheels - No problems in the 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (154 362 630).
  • Ice Loop Hazard Sprint
Rally Adventure

Cráteres Secos Speed Zone - C600 1973 Ford Escort RS1600 - 62 mph - Used 129 459 115. Starting from the west end of the zone, I went up the hill and cut across to the dirt road on the other side of the hairpin. Came out of the final turn dipping just below 60 and got up to 62.95 by the end. For a return trip, I crested the hill and went down the straight a ways before turning around. Again, dipped just below 60 coming through the final turn and hit 63.31.

Reap the Rewards - Grit Reaper - B700 Lancia - No problems with the 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo (150 015 562).
  • Palm Forest
  • Tierras Verdes (rain)
  • Switchback Run (wet)

Last edited:
After I unplugged my console for a bit and started it back up, I didn't experience any problems with FH5 for a few hours. Problem occurred when I took a break by pausing the game and going to the dashboard for a bit. When I returned, the game needed to resync me online. It loaded me into spring, then went through the season change to winter and showed me the seasonal events. After that, the controller didn't work for freeroam. Couldn't move the car or camera or go to the menu. I could get the menu to come up by bringing up the Xbox guide. The controller worked in there, I was able to go to the map and fast travel. Actually got the photo challenge done that way by fast travelling and then entering photo mode through the menu. I quit out and restarted at that point. Not sure if trying an event through the menu or going to a DLC would've fixed things. But it didn't crash on its own.

Series 28, Winter #2 (Dry) - Dec 14 - Dec 21

Trial - Road - A800 Homologation Heroes - Used the 2002 BMW M3-GTR (617 827 997). First race, started as 4th player. Quite a bit of bumping, but things shook out about half way through the first lap with 2 players in the lead, an AI, then me and another player. I rode the AI car through a turn near the end of the lap to get ahead. Team took 1-3 (me), 5, 9 and 12. Second race, even more bumping at the start. Managed to get into 4th behind 3 players about half way, then cut inside the player ahead of me before entering the last blue area of the lap. Managed to get some distance, team took 1-4 (me in 3rd), 11, 12.
  • Estadio Circuit
  • Winter Wonderland Circuit
  • Emerald Circuit
Laderas Grand Prix EventLab - S1 900 Modern Supercars - 2 laps, little under 2 minutes per, 11 AI. No problem with the 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition (R35) (987 214 968).

Ninja Marv Muddy Mangos EventLab - A800 Modern Rally / Rally Monsters - 2 laps, about 2:45 per, 5 AI. Used the 1984 Opel Manta 400 (133 371 952).

GP Goyta Full EventLab - S2 998 Extreme Track Toys - 2 laps, little over 2 minutes per, 11 AI. Used the 2010 Mosler MT900S (181 867 490). Took most of the first lap to get ahead of the AI, then they were not far behind the rest of the way. One got ahead on a late turn, but I slipped by to win near the end.

Pyramid of the Sun Speed Trap - C600 1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396 - 100 mph - Used 100 533 552. Coming from the north, starting from the road bends south coming around from the Restos Cross Country, hit 106.38. Coming from the south, I started from the paved road and cut across terrain. Hit 107.93.

Ladera Speed Zone - A800 2017 Ford Focus RS - 90 mph - This was a pain. Did a number of upgrade tweaks, finally got a balance of handling and acceleration with 161 342 712 and managed 91.33 going west to east, starting from the 4 way intersection west of the zone. Ran it a couple more times, managed 91.35, 90.40 and just missed with a 89.95. Could never recover enough from that early S on an east to west run, best was 88.43.

Las Curvas Drift Zone - B700 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo - 80k (3 stars is 60k) - Used 712 847 164. Starting from the intersection past the west end of the zone, hit 83,700. Starting from the tree a little past the east end of the zone, hit 86,826.

Dish the Dirt - Dirt - B700 Retro Muscle - No problems in the 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R (153 737 815).
  • River Scramble
  • Cascada Trail (rain)
  • Tapalpa Trail (wet)
What's the Miata - Street - B700 2016 Mazda MX-5 - No problems with 879 127 965.
  • Jungle Descent
  • Costa Rocosa
  • Castillo del Mar
An Oldie but a Goodie - Road - A800 Classic Racers - No problem with the 1966 Ford #2 GT40 MK II (108 873 410).
  • Chihuahua Circuit
  • Plaza Circuit
  • Lookout Circuit
Photo - Registered with the 2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. Wanted to see if that would work before trying the GMC Syclone or Typhoon.

Collectibles - Challenge completed after I had counted 10. Stopped looking after getting 25.

Hot Wheels

Forest Leap Danger Sign - A800 1992 Honda NSX-R - 1,033.5 feet - Hit 1,060.32 with 123 636 248. Started from the Goliath, left the track at 160 mph.

Hyped for the Holidays - Speed - S2 998 Hypercars - No real problems with the 2019 Rimac Concept Two (551 707 630). Had some trouble taking turns cleanly and tried to go airborne a few times, but blew away the AI.
  • Nexus Speed Sprint
  • Nexus Speed Circuit (2 laps)
  • Canyon Loop Speed Sprint
Rally Adventure

Canyon Rush Speed Trap - C600 1991 Peugeot 205 Rallye - 120 mph - Used 118 576 437. Starting from the bend near Senda de Montaña, hit 122.62. Hit 120.33 starting from the straight dirt stretch northeast of Palm Forest and cutting across terrain to the dirt road leading to the trap.

Rap-tor Battle - Horizon Raptors - B700 Raptor - No problems with the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor (161 980 134).
  • Lago Azulado
  • Desert Scramble
  • Rugged Dunes

Series 28, Winter #3 (Dry) - Dec 21 - Dec 28

As with the playlist week around Thanksgiving, better late than never. Tried to play over the holiday, but for some reason the game kept crashing during the loadup splash screen on my laptop. Didn't want to sit through the wait times for cloud. Then when I tried playing on my nephew's Series S, the game crashed there as well. He started the game on his tag and it crashed when trying to start the Hot Wheels DLC, then crashed on my tag. Hopefully things go well back home on my Series X.

Trial - Road - A800 M Sport vs AMG - Used the 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupé (434 156 224). Had gone to the console home after doing the PR stunts and when I returned, the game had to reconnect me to the online. Went to the Trial, got dropped back to free roam after the first race twice (after coming in 2nd behind an AI both times). Went and did the other stuff, came back to the Trial, won the first race, back to free roam. Quit out the game and started it back up, was able to stay in. Car did pretty well, though the AI pulled away in the first couple races and was hard to catch. First race, started as 3rd player, team finished 3 (me), 5-8 and 10 to lose. Second race, I started at the back, and the turns climbing the east side of the volcano always makes for a bad Trial race. Team finished 3-6, 8 and 11, with me in 6th. Things were a cluster ahead of me, so I tried to hold off the AI. One did get ahead of me near the end, so I'm not sure how players finished 3rd through 6th. Final race, I started as the 4th player, things were a mess for a while, but it shook out with players in the top 5 spots. I managed to get to 2nd, team finished 1-4, 6 and 11. Reward is the car for the weekly challenge.
  • Línea Costera Sprint
  • Volcán Sprint
  • Sierra Verde Sprint
Cabo Snow Xmas Circuit EventLab - B700 Hot Hatch - 3 laps, bit over a minute per (maybe a 1:30, didn't catch at the end), 5 AI. Used the 2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 (149 860 237). AI kept things close most of the race, particularly on the corners.

Feliz Navidad EventLab - A800 Unlimited Offroad and Buggies - 4 laps, under 50 seconds per, 11 AI. Used the 2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck (575 074 100). AI appeared to have some trouble with the slippery conditions. Got into first by the end of the first lap, only worry beyond that was avoiding AI cars when the track crossed over itself at the same level.

Avenida Speed Trap - C600 1980 Fiat 124 Sport Spider - 125 mph - Used 714 768 372. The car has the speed, but the corners are tricky. Could probably tune better to lower speed and improve handling. Starting from the Canyon Expedition icon south of the Goliath, I hit 134.82. Took a few rewinds to take the corner cleanly enough without going wide of the trap. Couldn't stay on the road approaching from the north. So from the trap, I drove north and kept going straight when the road bent. Went until I got to the dirt road through the trees, turned around and floored it. Managed 127.22. Lost some speed when hitting things on the approach, but rewinding and continuing made the path clear.

Camino del Cielo Speed Zone - B700 1989 Toyota MR2 SC - 103 mph - Kept falling short on this with my already tuned Toyota. Best I managed was just sneaking over 102 going downhill, best was about 98 going uphill. Retuned with 143 362 777 to improve handling and braking while giving up some speed. Hit 106.54 on the first try starting from the Riviera Sprint. Handled the curves well. Car doesn't have the power for an uphill try.

Quebrada Trailblazer - A800 2014 Volkswagen Golf R - 30 seconds (matches 3 star time) - Hit 30.430 with 817 151 865. This is a B class tune. First try I started from the 4 way paved intersection north of the start gate and fell short by less than a second. Next attempt I started from where the dotted dirt road joins that road leading to the start gate and cleared it.

Ice Ice Fairlady - Street - A800 Nissan Z - No problems with the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z (579 087 161).
  • El Lago Blanco
  • Ruta Norte
  • Hilltop Descent
Merry NSXmas! - Road - S1 900 NSX - No real trouble with the 2017 Acura NSX (193 983 510). AI kept it close in the final race, though. Had to block them out at the end.
  • Reservorio Sprint
  • Aeródromo Sprint
  • Gran Pantano Sprint
Feeling Santamental - Road - C600 Classic Muscle - No problems with the 1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396 (100 533 552).
  • Horizon Oval Circuit (5 laps)
  • Llanuras Sprint
  • Panorámica Sprint
Rebel without a Claus
Get an Ultimate Wreckage skill in the 1970 AMC Rebel "The Machine". Car is not available from the autoshow but is available in the Forzathon shop this week.

Chest location
Instead of taking the dirt road up the hill to the Horizon Rush Outpost, go just to the right and follow the cliff.

Photo - Fast traveled to the east entrance of the stadium, changed cars and the photo registered. Didn't actually need to drive inside.

Hot Wheels

Canyon Jump Danger Sign - S1 900 2020 Toyota GR Supra - 1,246.7 feet (3 stars is 1,100) - Hit 1,250.08 with 129 146 888. Started at the orange T intersection north of the jump. Left the track at 185 mph. Fell about 30-40 feet short when jumping in the low 170s. Also have a tune with drag tires (886 271 408) that hit 1,285.10. The drag tires dropped the PI a bit to add more power to the engine.

Modern Solutions - Speed - S1 900 Modern Muscle - No problem with the 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (123 086 341).
  • Twin Loop Speed Circuit (2 laps)
Rally Adventure

Orogrande Rush Speed Trap - B700 1973 Ford Escort RS1600 - 110 mph - Hit 113.5 with 129 459 115. C class tune. Started at the 4 way intersection north of the trap and cut across terrain when the road bended left just before the trap. Lost a little speed crashing through the brush, but rewound to get a clean approach and maintain speed.

Get to Grits - Grit Reaper - A800 Porsche - No problems with the 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (119 662 635).
  • Valle de Pozas
  • Reserva del Carrizo
  • Joya Marron

Last edited:
Series 28, Winter #4 (Dry) - Dec 28 - Jan 4

Trial - Street - B700 Toyota 86 vs Subaru BRZ - I tuned the 2022 Toyota GR86 (592 048 575). Not many options after making the AWD swap. The 2022 models are also hard to find, the Toyota was back in August (Series 23, Winter) and the Subaru last week. The 2013 models are both in the auto show. Didn't realize there were other options, because the game only showed the 2022 models when checking eligible cars since the 2013 models are stock C class.

First race, I started from the 4th player position. One guy flew ahead, he was the only other player in a 700 Toyota. He couldn't catch the lead AI, though. I passed the other AI pretty quickly and got overtaken by another player. Lost a couple spots to AI on that hard left at 39%, but gained them back. Team finished 2-5 (me in 4th), 10 and 12.

Second race, started from 3rd. Same guy flew ahead and got into first. I was trailing a bunch of AI and tried to go cleanly through Guanajuato, but the other players caught up and made it a bit of a mess. Ran head on into a van on a blind turn. The AI got into a bit of a pile up leaving the city, getting 4 of us into the top spots. I managed to overtake another player on the wide sweeping turn near the end. Team took top 4, with me in 3rd, then 8 and 10.

Also tuned a 2013 Subaru BRZ (772 055 239), since there seemed to be more room to upgrade versus the 2022 models that already start near the top of B class. Ran into various problems not related to the car. Tried to cut the traffic circle in the first race and hit a tree. Second race, completely missed the hard right at 10% and fell to 11th. Tried a second attempt. First race, finished 3rd. People in 2022 versions were able to catch up to me, not sure how unless they tune rather than just upgrade. Second race, started from last and got into a cluster that resulted in running head on into a jeep / truck, with a semi behind it. Also had trouble getting through Guanajuato. Car still seemed to be faster than the above Toyota.
  • Wetland Charge
  • Las Afueras
  • Cruce del Valle
Rabbit Raceway EventLab - S1 900 Track Toys - 2 laps, about 1:40 per, 11 AI. Used the 2016 BMW M4 GTS (138 756 862), in case the route counted for the last chapter of the weekly. It didn't, but the tune did manage to 3 star the Ladera Speed Zone for the 3rd chapter.

Touge Battle Vol. 3 EventLab - B700 Muscle vs Tuner - Point to point, about 3:20, 1 AI. Used the 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R (153 737 815). Had opened a gap in the mid-30% range, but the AI rubber banded back in the 60%/70% range. It tried to take the lead a bit over 80%, but I shoved him into a guardrail and flew to the finish.

Basejump Danger Sign - B700 1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396 - 1,394.4 feet - Hit 1,433.2 with 137 966 631. Started from the Copper Canyon Cross Country and hit the ramp at 142 mph. Was my second attempt, first attempt also cleared the distance, but car flipped over when landing. Had tried a C class tune first, didn't have the speed and also flipped over a couple times.

Bypass Speed Trap - A800 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo - 150 mph - Hit 150.05 with 132 637 525 starting from the first dirt intersection south of the trap. Can add a mile or two per hour more with a longer approach, but the turns aren't the easiest with the car, and I had to deal with traffic at inopportune places. Couldn't hit the target coming from the north, best was 148. The turns and traffic were too much to deal with.

Rancheria Drift Zone - S1 900 2017 Ford Focus RS - 95k (3 stars is 60k) - Using the A class Speed Zone tune from a couple weeks ago (161 342 712), managed 95,021 going west to east starting from the Vocho story icon. Had topped 93k starting from the intersection just before the zone, so figured a little more run up would get me over. Couldn't top it going the other way. Using my normal A class tune, 171 987 396, hit 108,848 going west to east and 96,655 going east to west. Going with a new S1 tune (287 934 409), managed 99,232 west to east and 102,890 east to west.

Petal to the Metal - Road - A800 Lotus - No problems with the 1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 (198 901 465).
  • Horizon Mexico Circuit
  • Winter Wonderland Circuit
  • Bahía de Plano Circuit
The Ultimate Snowdown! - Road - S2 998 Divo vs Jesko - No problems with the 2020 Koeniggsegg Jesko (171 356 165). Jesko took top 4 spots in all races, last 8 were all Divo.
  • Copper Canyon Sprint
  • Marigold Sprint
  • Riviera Sprint
Treasure Hunt
Jump the Event Horizon Danger Sign with the 1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export. Don't know if the Mountain Top Danger Sign would also work, but the Launch Control one near the festival didn't. Someone on the Forza forums said the Baja Showjump near the Baja Outpost worked for them.

Chest location
Just south of the Baja Circuit games icon is where the trucks, trailers and ramps are gathered. The chest is on top of a trailer with a ramp next to it, just north of an XP board.

Photo - Fast traveled to the Jungle Descent icon, switched cars, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Supersonic Spiral Speed Zone - S1 900 1992 Honda NSX-R - 155 mph (3 stars is 140) - Hit 158.69 with 126 670 838. This one is tricky, took me a number of tries and a few different upgrade attempts. Even tried tuning, but ended up with straight upgrades with the body kit conversion. I started at the intersection north east of the outpost, going through the loop for speed. Stay to the right through the loop since gravity will pull you to the left. Entered the zone a bit north of 180. Slow down a bit to take the first turn cleanly, should still be above 160 when you can start accelerating again through the downhill turn. Should be able to keep above 155 through the final turn. Tried a few more times, got 154.95, 155.56 and 158.5, as well as some misses.

Get a Groove On - Speed - A800 1970s - No problems with the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 (141 748 025), but keep an eye on any Meyers Manx Forza Editions that might want to rubber band hard after hitting the boosters on the circuit race.
  • Waterslide Speed Circuit (2 laps)
Rally Adventure

Canyon Snap Danger Sign - B700 1991 Peugeot 205 Rallye - 442.9 feet - Hit 511.32 with 163 580 474. If you set a route to the sign, I started from where the route goes offroad east of the sign. Made the jump at 116 mph.

New Years R-evolutions - Horizon Badlands - B700 Mitsubishi Evo - No problem with the 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR (691 880 998).
  • Lago Azulado
  • Desert Scramble
  • Rugged Dunes

Series 29, Summer (Wet) - Jan 4 - Jan 11

Looks like the extra PR stunts are reactivated for this series. Didn't watch the preview stream, so I don't know if it was mentioned then.

Weekly challenge car is in the Forzathon shop for 1,200 FP. 22.5 million in the autoshow.

Trial - Road - A800 GT / Super GT - Used the 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S (518 926 324). A lot of wall riding here, though I tried to avoid it (and didn't always succeed). First race, started from last but got into first by around 10%. Lead most of the way with an AI on my heels most of the time. Didn't handle a turn around 80% and that AI and another player got ahead. Jockeying for position, managed to finish 2nd behind the AI. Team finished 2-6 and 8th. Second race, started last again. Real cluster for the early part, until past the turns at the north end when a few of us managed to break away. Got to 3rd by the end of the first lap, behind a player and an AI. I shoved the AI into a wall so the lead guy could pull away and got passed by another player. Fought for position the rest of the way, managed 2nd again. Team took top 3, 6, 8 and 12.
  • Gran Pantano Sprint
  • Playa Azul Circuit
  • Vista del Mar Sprint (wet)
Seoul City 2.0 EventLab - A800 Modern Sports Cars - This is on EventLab Island. 2 laps, about 1:25 per, 5 AI. Easy win with the 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupé (434 156 224).

Los Jardines International Open EventLab - S2 998 Extreme Track Toys - 2 laps, about 1:30 per, 5 AI. AI was a bit aggressive, but had trouble with some of the sharp turns. Won with the 2010 Mosler MT900S (181 867 490).

Starship Horizon EventLab - A800 Horizon Special: EV - 3 laps, about 45 seconds per, 5 AI. Used the 2018 Jaguar I-Pace (874 467 734). Had tried it with the stock transmission and couldn't catch 2 of the AI in the Audi RS E-Tron. Switched to the drift transmission, which boosted all the stats except braking (same value, stock was rated higher). Got into first by the end of the first lap and held them off. Given what I've seen people do with the Extreme E vehicles, I imagine tuning could improve the speed, but still not comfortable tinkering with it without trying straight upgrades first.

Ranas Saltarinas Danger Sign - S2 998 Anything Goes - 833.3 feet (3 stars is 820) - Back to the rally 2019 Rimac Concept Two (551 707 630). Starting from the Eliminator icon, hit 1,274,46. Went airborne at 152 mph.

Pantano Pass Speed Trap - S2 998 Anything Goes - 175 mph (3 stars is 165) - Starting from the dirt intersection west of the Mangrove Scramble, hit 213.71 with the Rimac. Couldn't manage it coming from the east, lost too much speed on that turn before the trap and didn't feel like trying to go through the swamp.

East Resort Speed Trap - S2 998 Anything Goes - 210 mph (3 stars is 200) - Rimac did 230.36 starting from the Barranca Trail. Starting a couple bends past the Icon of Speed icon, did 220.90 coming from the other direction.

Short Circuits - Road - A800 Aston Martin - Other than having to deal with the Cathedral Circuit, no issues with the 2017 Aston Martin DB11 (935 839 690).
  • Bola Ocho Circuit
  • Cathedral Circuit
  • Plaza Circuit
Mazda-ful Driving - Road - B700 Mazda - No problems with the 2011 Mazda RX-8 R3 (105 234 201).
  • Volcán Sprint (wet)
  • Dunas Blancas Sprint
  • Bahía de Plano Circuit
Treasure Hunt - Better Make Way!
Drive 3 miles in the 2016 BMW M4 GTS.

Chest location
Starting from the base of the Metal Bird seasonal Danger Sign, follow the dirt road through the hangar to the northwest until you get to the 4 way dirt intersection. The chest is behind the building on your left.

Treasure Hunt - Relighting the Fire
Win 2 races in a Pontiac Firebird. Chest triggered for me after winning the Reservorio Sprint twice in the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (163 084 521).

Chest location
In front of the DJ setup at the Street Scene Outpost, on the opposite side from the garage.

Photo - Fast traveled to the airport runway, was already night. Switched to a Lamborghini, photo registered. Also checked off today's daily.

Hot Wheels

Ice Cauldron Drive Zone - S2 998 Anything Goes - 165k (3 stars is 160k) - Used the 1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution (780 472 164). Starting a bit past each end of the zone, hit 197,476 going west to east / clockwise / downhill and 204,516 going the other way.

Pedal Pushing - Speed - S1 900 1990s - No problem with the 1997 Mazda RX-7 (177 239 873).
  • Twin Loop Speed Circuit (2 laps)
  • Canyon Loop Speed Sprint (wet)
  • Canyon Racer Speed Sprint (rain)
Rally Adventure

Tres Colinas Speed Zone - S2 998 Anything Goes - 77 mph - Something seemed off with that target, since the 3 star target is 100 mph. Took it easy with the Rimac and got 81.07 going west to east and 86.18 going east to west. Then, since my PB was just over the 3 star mark at 100.01 and I was barely on the first page of the CAG club leaderboard, I decided to do something about it. Then I understood why the target wasn't over the 3 star mark. Took a number of tries, but finally got #1 with 105.41 going downhill with a stock Sesto FE.

Hatchback by Popular Demand - Apex Predators - C600 Retro Hot Hatch - No problem with the 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 (134 675 460).
  • El Bosque (wet)
  • Canyon Trail
  • Quarry Trail (rain)

Series 29, Autumn (Storm) - Jan 11 - Jan 18

The 1953 Jaguar for the weekly challenge is 5 million in the Autoshow but 900 FP in the Forzathon shop. Wonder if it will also count toward Monday's daily, or if that purchase needs to be made from the Autoshow.

Trial - Dirt - C600 Pickups & 4x4s - Used the 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (985 068 711). Only started with 5 players. First race, the AI was all over the road. Got up to 3rd, but couldn't catch the leaders. Let a person by, and an AI got through at the same time. Passed that AI again and remained in 4th for the rest of the race. Didn't think the AI leaders could be caught, but the player ahead of me passed one, but the leader had too much of a gap. Team finished 2, 4 (me), 5, 8 and 11 for a 1,550 to 1,500 loss. Second race, started last. Got into 2nd behind another player by the end of the first lap. Could've made a play for first, but with 3 AI right behind, I trusted myself to run interference more than the other guy. Team finished 1, 2 (me), 6, 7, 9. Despite the team only winning the second race, game awarded the Trial victory without the 3rd race.
  • El Píplia Scramble
  • San Juan Scramble
  • Desierto Trail
Baja Motorsports Park GP 3L EventLab - A800 Ford - 2 laps, about 2:30 per, 5 AI. Given the name and location, I thought this might have some offroading, so I used the 2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck (575 074 100). But the entire race was on a track, so a car with better handling might be better. Didn't get into first until the long straight stretch near the end of the first lap. Fell back a few times on turns that I had to take wide, but quickly regained the lead in each case. AI was right behind me until the end.

Neon Slopes Circuit EventLab - A800 Super Saloons - 3 laps, about 1:30 per, 5 AI. Used the 2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (169 684 545) (car is the reward from the Jeep championship).

Kiyosumi Circuit EventLab - B700 Audi - This is on EventLab Island. 3 laps, little over a minute per, 5 AI. Used the 1983 Audi Sport Quattro (137 185 266).

Metal Bird Danger Sign - S1 900 Modern Sports Cars - 229.7 feet - Hit 289.45 with the 2010 Audi TT RS Coupé (150 653 944). Started from the fork that leads to the ramp and hit the ramp at about 108 mph. The problem isn't the distance, it's about avoiding the unbreakable barriers that line the runway. If you take a straight approach, you'll probably hit the barrier on your side of the runway, clear the distance then fail when your car flips before landing. Or clear the first barrier and hit the one on the far side of the runway. I aimed for the left side of the ramp, cleared the first wall and went through a gap on the far side. Was also a bit tricky getting the jump to register when aiming off center. I went between the flags, but the game didn't always trigger the jump.

Tulum Speed Trap - S1 900 Modern Sports Cars - 170 mph (matches 3 star target) - Hit 174.65 with the Audi. Started from the north entrance to the Apex Outpost. Fell 12 mph short starting from the south entrance.

Green Hills Speed Zone - S1 900 Modern Sports Cars - 150 mph - Used the Audi again. Starting from the dirt intersection west of the zone, hit 155.28. Got up to the mid-160s before that big right turn, slowed a little through that, some acceleration toward that final bend and just got inside the left marker. Starting from the first bend east of the zone, hit 151.34 and 156.44. Started on the right side of the road and aimed for the inside of that first bend, stepped off gas for the big left then floored it to the end.

Muddy Madness - Dirt - A800 Unlimited Offroad - Used the 2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck (575 074 100) again. Didn't get into the lead in the first race until just after 80%, but no other problems.
  • Montaña Trail
  • Baja California Trail
  • Mulegé Town Scramble (rain)
By Jeeps and Bounds - Dirt - B700 Jeep - No problems with the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (180 657 049).
  • Cordillera Trail
  • River Scramble
  • Cascada Trail
Photo - Fast traveled to Guanajuato, switched to a Porsche, photo registered. Avatar was already outside the car from prior photo setup.

Collectibles - More than 10 of the companion cubes along the dotted dirt road that runs by the Eliminator icon. Don't appear to be any more once you pass the east end of the ravine, but there are plenty around off to the sides in there, including some that would be a pain to get if you needed to get them all.

Hot Wheels

Forest Escape Danger Sign - S1 900 Modern Sports Cars - 692.3 feet - Starting from where the track branches off to the sign, hit 897.95 with the Audi. Left the track at about 144 mph.

Icebreaker - Hazard - B700 Subaru - No problems with the 2013 Subaru BRZ (772 055 239). All races stay on track.
  • Ice Loop Hazard Sprint
  • Snow Fields Hazard Circuit - 2 laps
Rally Adventure

Canyon Sweep Drift Zone - S1 900 Modern Sports Cars - 62k - Using the Audi and starting a little past the end of the zone each way, hit 114,855 going north to south and 119,511 going south to north.

All Rallied Up - Horizon Raptors - C600 Retro Rally - Tried an already tuned 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 (247 514 401) a couple times, but couldn't catch a Nissan Pulsar in either race. So I tuned a 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC ST185 (168 807 983). Slightly higher top speed and better acceleration, was able to win all 3 without much issue.
  • Cascada Fuerte (rain)
  • Three Hills
  • Meridian (rain)

Series 29, Winter (Dry) - Jan 18 - Jan 25

The 1966 Porsche for the weekly challenge is 2M in the autoshow, 700 FP in the Forzathon shop. Saturday's daily overlaps with the Tour event.

Trial - Cross Country - C600 Sports Utility Heroes - Not many options this week, unless a tire swap could drop a 3rd vehicle into C class. Went with the 2020 Land Rover Defender 110 X (157 116 143) over the Mini Countryman All4. First attempt didn't go well - team lost both races. Only started with 5 players, and one dropped early. I finished the first race in 3rd, behind an AI leader and another player. Other 2 finished 8 and 9, so we lost 1,250 to 1,200. Second race, I screwed up that first left past the pavilions, fell back to 9th, couldn't recover and 2 players left, leaving me and the other player at the back. Second attempt, started first race from the 2nd person position and got into first by the end of the big turn at the bottom of the first hill. Had an AI on me the whole race, but blocked it out and won. Team finished 1 (me), 3, 4, 6 with 2 drops. Person in 3rd was the person that had finished the prior Trial with me. Second race, again 2nd person, again messed up that turn past the pavilions, but not as badly. Able to get back to 4th by the end, but team finished 2, 4 (me), 9 and 10 to lose. Third race, started from first person, and 3 of us got into the lead pretty quickly, with me in first. The other carryover edged past me around 2/3 to 3/4. I nearly passed him on a late downhill stretch, but he cut right in front of me to block me out and I lost too much momentum to make another run at the lead. Team finished 1-3 and 9th to win.
  • Trópico Cross Country
  • Herencia Cross Country Circuit
  • Restos Cross Country
Horizon Club Circuit EventLab - B700 Any Hot Hatch - 3 laps, about 1:15 per, 11 AI. Used the 1994 Honda Prelude SI (448 365 204).

Estadio GP Circuit EventLab - S1 900 Hypercars - 3 laps, about 1:20 per, no AI.

Colina Danger Sign - A800 Super GT - 1,026.9 feet - First tried with the Aston Martin DB11 below, but couldn't quite manage it. Tuned a 2013 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S (149 961 900) and cleared it. Starting from the Fuera del Camino Trail, got just over 170 mph leaving the road and went airborne in the mid-160s. Best jump was 1,068.45. Try to stick to the right side of the sign. Didn't do so well trying to angle to the right for the downhill, and even taking it straight there's many chances to flip when landing.

Horizon Baja Speed Trap - A800 Super GT - 88 mph - Used the 2017 Aston Martin DB11 (935 839 690). Starting from the turns approaching the trap, hit 92.59 coming from the south and 96.47 coming from the north. With the Vantage S, hit 93.29 from the south and 95.36 from the north.

River Run Speed Zone - A800 Super GT - 90 mph - Used the DB11 again. Starting from the intersections past each end of the zone, hit 94.79 running north to south and 92.82 running south to north. Surprised I didn't fail the south to north run, was over 98 and took the final turn wide, but got back onto the road and kept above the target. With the Vantage S, 90.69 north / south, 94.80 south / north.

Horse-Power to the People - Cross Country - A800 Unlimited Offroad & Buggies - Not the cleanest championship. After finishing the first race in second place twice with the Rockstar Trophy Truck, I switched to the 2016 Ariel Nomad (418 098 924). Still took some rewinding near the end of the first race. I'd come to a near stop while landing that big jump at the end while one of the AI buggies seemed to lose no forward momentum. Airfield race wasn't a problem, Ek' Balam had to run twice because one of the Extreme E cars didn't want to be caught. On the second try, cut it off near the end of the first lap, then managed to stay ahead.
  • Las Granjas Cross Country
  • Airfield Cross Country Circuit
Treasure Hunt
Get an Ultimate Burnout skill in a Lamborghini Huracán. Worked for me in the 2014 LP 610-4.

Chest location
Just to the left of the baseball icon in eastern Guanajuato, just northeast of an XP board. If you head north from the XP board, the chest is on the right behind the stadium.

Photo - Fast traveled to the Hot Hatch EventLab, switched to a Renault, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Forest Edge Speed Trap - A800 Super GT - 190 mph - Went with the Vantage S. From the bend in the NW of the map, hit 194.06. Starting from the Goliath, hit 192.91.

Wheelie Fun - Hazard - B700 Modern Rally - Used the 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (127 056 759). No problem with the first 2 races. Third race was screwy. Was right behind the lead AI getting onto the track around 60%, but it suddenly pulled away, getting a much better boost from the speed booster. I caught up to it on a later booster, got along side it, then it was like it kicked in a nitro booster, or the track booster was delayed, because it was off like a shot ahead of me. Tried some rewinds to try to get ahead, but didn't work. Even tried pushing it into the wall, but when it came off the wall, it boosted away on its own. Weird. Won the second attempt without trouble.
Rally Adventure

Reservoir View Speed Zone - A800 Super GT - 76 mph - Hit 76.32 with the Vantage S starting from the bend uphill of the zone.

Classic Dunes - Horizon Raptors - C600 Classic Rally - No problem with the 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution (209 662 367).
  • Rugged Dunes
  • Lago Azulado
  • Desert Scramble

Series 29, Spring (Hot) - Jan 25 - Feb 1

Weekly challenge car is available for 800 FP in the Forzathon shop, 3.5 million from the autoshow.

Today's daily is covered by the Trial or the main land championship.

Trial - Road - S1 900 Porsche - Used a stock 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S "Welcome Pack". First race, started as first person. Quickly passed the AI, but got rammed at the first hard right. Recovered and got into second behind another player, fighting with an AI for that position. Team finished 1, 2 (me), 4, 5, 10 and 12 to win. Second race, started first person slot again. Got into 3rd, rammed the leading AIs into the wall when going through the drift zone part of the route, which allowed some other players to move up, too. Let a couple teammates pass, team took top 5 (me in 3rd) and 12th. Team win here completed today's daily.
  • Línea Costera Sprint
  • Horizon Mexico Circuit
  • Reservorio Sprint
SS3 FCG - Outlaw Canyon EventLab - B700 Muscle vs. Tuner - 3 laps, about 50 seconds per, 5 AI. Used the 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R (153 737 815). There is what appears to be a short cut on the right after the early tunnel, but don't take it. The route won't count it.

Rally Finland EventLab - A800 Rally Monsters - 1 lap, little over 2.5 minutes, 5 AI. The AI had all kinds of trouble at the start, with some hitting rocks or trees and the others going over the embankment at the first turn. Still started to rubber band about half way through and got close on some turns toward the end. Driving line doesn't fully connect for a complete lap. You'll probably go past the end marker, get a checkpoint missed pop up and the race will end properly when you pass the start of the route. Used the 1984 Opel Manta 400 (133 371 952).

The Round Table 1960s EventLab - C600 1960s - 2 laps, little under 2 minutes per, 5 AI. Used the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (863 628 789).

Desert Raceway EventLab - S1 900 Dodge - 3 laps, about 1:15 per, 5 AI. Used the 2016 Dodge Viper ACR (262 311 234).

Salto de Río Danger Sign - S2 998 Extreme Track Toys - 426.5 feet (3 stars is 420) - Hit 636.52 with the 2010 Mosler MT900S (181 867 490). Started at the bend south of the ramp, hit the ramp at 150 mph.

Carretera Speed Zone - S2 998 Extreme Track Toys - 155 mph (3 stars is 150) - Mosler again. Starting from the bend west of the zone, hit 165.90. Starting from the far side of the bridge east of the zone, hit 159.13.

Teamwork, Dream Work! - Road - A800 Mercedes-Benz vs. Mercedes AMG - No problems with the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG (147 441 412).
  • Marigold Sprint
  • Llanuras Sprint
  • Estadio Circuit
Treasure Hunt 1
Hit 100 mph in the 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo.

Chest location
If you fast travel to the road to the right of the Uxmal icon and drive southeast, it's a little past the large pyramid on the left.

Treasure Hunt 2
Get 2 clean race skills with a Jaguar in a Road race.

Chest location
In the middle of the runway just outside the hangar at the end of the runway.

Photo - Fast traveled to the Rally Finland icon, switch to a Benz, pulled back to include the car and most of the back of the dish in the picture, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Frozen Rush Speed Zone - S2 998 Extreme Track Toys - 116 mph - Using the Mosler and starting from the Dragon's Fall Speed Circuit, hit 159.65. Starting from the bend past the other end of the zone and trying not to do any wall riding, hit 134.05.

Hot on your Tail - Speed - B700 Super Hot Hatch - No problem for the 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (817 151 865)
  • Nexus Speed Circuit (2 laps)
Rally Adventure

Tierras Verdes Drift Zone - S2 998 Extreme Track Toys - 69k - With the Mosler, hit 100,244 starting from the south end and 108,467 starting from the north end.

Sprinting Ahead - Apex Predators - B700 Modern Sports Cars - No problems with the 2013 Subaru BRZ (772 055 239).
  • Arzate Sprint
  • La Cantera
  • Devil's Pass

Series 30, Summer (Wet) - Feb 1 - Feb 8

Trial - Road - B700 Chevrolet Corvette - Used the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 (119 617 078). First race, started as the first player. Got into first by the hard right at the NW corner of the lap. Fought with another player in the 1953 Barn Find throughout , but he edged me near the end. Team finished 1, 2 (me), 4, 10-12 to lose. Second race, started from the first player slot again. Passed most AI quickly again, but one in the Barbie Vette didn't want to be caught. The Barn Find guy stayed close, and might've passed me near the end, but I bumped the outside wall on a turn in a way that sent me inside and probably cut him off to keep me ahead. Team finished 2 (me), 3, 5, 6, 8, 12 to win. Third race, started from the 4th player slot. Barn Find (first player) and I got into 2nd and 3rd quickly, I tried messing with the AI behind while he eventually passed the Barbie AI. Team finished 1, 3 (me), 4, 6, 7, 12 to win.
  • Arch of Mulegé Circuit
  • Bahía de Plano Circuit
  • Horizon Mexico Circuit
Utopia Gardens Recension EventLab - A800 Modern Rally and Rally Monsters - 2 laps, about 2:10 per, no AI.

Turbine Raceway EventLab - B700 Retro Sports Cars - 3 laps, about 1:10 per, 11 AI. Got into first at the end of the first lap and pulled away from there. Used the 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (100 719 455).

The Butterfly Tunnel Run EventLab - A800 Modern Sports Cars - This is on EventLab Island. 3 laps, about 55 seconds per, 11, AI. Took the lead at the hairpin on the first lap. Used the 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupé (434 156 224).

Cara Este Drift Zone - S1 900 Formula Drift - 600k (3 stars is 500k) - Used the 2013 Formula Drift #777 Chevrolet Corvette (206 609 488). This is the weekly challenge car as well as the reward from the Trial, but didn't realize it until I had picked it and it checked off the first part of the challenge. I did the Polytunnels zone first, picked up a few Ultimate Drifts while driving and did a downhill run with a short run up. Hit 777,664. When I cleared 600k, the distance to the end of the zone flipped from 1.0 miles to .9. When I checked the weekly challenge after completing the zone, it was completely finished. Saw a pop up for the zone's challenge, but not the weekly, though I went to check the menu and that might've blocked it prevented it. So I finished the 10 Ultimate Drifts and got 100k+ in under 2 minutes (the full run took about 3.5 minutes). So if you clear the other 2 first, get some Ultimate Drifts, you can probably finish the weekly with a qualifying run of Cara Este.

Polytunnels Drift Zone - S1 900 Formula Drift - 140k (3 stars is 120k) - Starting from the 4 way intersection north of the zone with the Corvette, hit 148,558. With a short run up, hit 147,331 on the return trip. These runs cleared the second stage of the weekly challenge.

Camino de Montaña Drift Zone - S1 900 Formula Drift - 140k (3 stars is 120k) - Starting from the paved intersection at the west end of the zone, hit 140,954. Hit 141,394 on the return trip.

A Rod for Your Own Race - Street - C600 Rods and Customs - No problems winning all 3 with the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air (904 393 350). It's fast for the class, but not the best at turning or braking.
  • Festival Gatecrash
  • Costa Rocosa (rain)
  • El Lago Blanco (wet)
Utility Thrills - Road - B700 Vans and Utility - No problem with the 1970 Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454 (906 704 996).
  • Copper Canyon Sprint (rain)
  • Riviera Sprint (wet)
  • Playa Azul Circuit
Treasure Hunt
Get 5 air skills in the 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MKI.

Chest location
In the pit southeast of the Ek' Balam complex, where there's an XP board and a small tunnel entrance.

Photo - Los Campos Drift Zone is the one due south of the stadium. Fast traveled to the 4 way west of the zone, wasn't close enough. Drove up right next to the zone and the photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Ice Crash Danger Sign - A800 2020 XPeng P7 - 1,443.6 feet (3 stars is 1,300) - Hit 1,486.22 with 131 953 378. Started from the gap, hit the booster and went airborne at 164 mph. Jumping at 155 left me about 21 feet short. Took a few tries at upgrading and tuning, trying to reduce weight and bump acceleration with upgrades, then tuning the gearing for speed (3.50 final drive, 1.50 1st).

In the Loop - Speed - S1 900 McLaren - No problem with the 2018 McLaren 600LT Coupé (124 424 183). All races 2 laps.
  • Dragon's Fall Speed Circuit
Rally Adventure

Dunes Danger Sign - A800 2020 XPeng P7 - 656.2 feet - Needs a bit of a run up because of the tuning leaning toward speed over acceleration. Starting from the long straight dirt stretch SW of the paved run up to the ramp, cutting across terrain and then the paved approach, I made the jump at 134 mph and cleared 686.55. If you follow the paved road away from the ramp, loop past the Azrate Sprint and come to the short stretch along the quarry that lines up with the approach, I hit the jump at 138 mph and jumped 715.15.

Ohh the Audicity! - Apex Predators1 - A800 Audi Avant - No problems with the 2018 Audi RS 4 Avant (199 381 540).
  • Senda de Montaña
  • La Cantera
  • Arzate Sprint (rain)

Series 30, Autumn (Storm) - Feb 8 - Feb 15

Trial - Street - A800 Lexus - Used the 2015 Lexus RC F (146 822 656). First race, started as 4th player. Passed all but the lead AI pretty quickly. Didn't handle a sweeping turn at 21% properly and my cars' inherent tree magnetism drew me in and I lost a lot of ground. Got back into 4th behind a player and a couple AI, but I couldn't move up from there. Team finished 1,4 (me), 5, 7, 9, 10. Second race, started as 2nd player. Again, moved up to 2nd place. Thought a player was trying to pass me, so I let up a little, but it was an AI. Couple other players got ahead, and I got passed by another player right at the end. Team finished 1, 3-6 (I was 5th), 10. Trial reward is the weekly challenge car.
  • Granjjas de Tapalpa
  • Horizon Callejera
  • Cruce del Valle
Dystopia Ruins EventLab - A800 Offroad and Unlimited Offroad - 2 laps, no AI. There's a lot of tight spaces and unbreakable debris on the track. My first lap was 3:07, second lap was 2:51. Timing will depend on what you do after you run into something, rewind and take it more cleanly or just back up and continue on. This would've probably been hell with AI.

Autodromo Int. B. Cecilia EventLab - A800 Retro Supercars - 3 laps, about 1:30 per, 11 AI. Used the 1987 Ferrari F40 (595 700 234). Got into the lead near the end of the first lap, wasn't challenged after that.

JCO Project Race 2 Refinery EventLab - B700 Retro Muscle - This is on EventLab Island. 3 laps, little over 1:20 per, 11 AI. Used the 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R (153 737 815). One of the AI got messed up on a couple laps, going straight instead of taking the inward turn. If you're in the lead and it looks like an AI on the minimap got far ahead, don't be fooled. The game will reset the AI's position after a bit.

Switchbacks Speed Zone - A800 Lynk & Co - 90 mph - Upgraded the 2021 Lynk & Co 03+ (141 406 875). Hit 91.18 going downhill starting a few turns before the start of the zone. Always fell 1-2 mph short on uphill attempts.

Ringroad Speed Zone - A800 Lynk & Co - 87 mph - Starting from the first intersection past each end of the zone, hit 89.06 going clockwise and 90.92 going counter clockwise.

Cliffside Speed Zone - A800 Lynk & Co - 110 mph - Starting from the end of the Precipice Drift Zone, hit 111.64. Starting partway down the hill from the entrance to the Rush Outpost, hit 112.51.

To Infiniti & Beyond! - Road - A800 Nissan and Infiniti - No problems with the 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo (132 637 525).
  • Emerald Circuit
  • Descansar Dorado Sprint (rain)
  • Dunas Blancas Sprint (wet)
Last Chance Saloon - Road - B700 Retro Saloons - No problem with the 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 (119 788 399). Reward for this championship is the car I used for the mainland PR stunts, but it's also available from the autoshow.
  • Reservorio Sprint (rain)
  • Marigold Sprint (wet))
  • Estadio Circuit
Heavy Duty Dash - Cross Country - B700 Pickups & 4x4's - Used the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (153 324 598). No problem with the first race, AI put up a decent fight in the second, had to run the third race twice to get the win, pulling into the lead on the final turn.
  • Foto Final Cross Country
  • Estadio Cross Country Circuit
  • Costa Este Cross Country
Treasure Hunt
Get 3 Drift skills in a Jaguar.

Chest location
Roughly at the center of the stadium.

Photo
The Lunar Lookouts are ramps in the stadium. If you go into the northern, eastern or southern entrances and go left, you should see one. Drive up to the top and take a pic. Also completes today's daily.

Hot Wheels

Hammer's Shadow Speed Trap - S1 900 TVR - 210 mph - Used the 2018 TVR Griffith (449 673 144). Going north from the trap and through the loop, I started with a bit of a run up approaching that loop. First try was 208.68, then hit it with 211.99 and cleared 210.82 on another attempt. Tried going through the vertical loop north of that and approaching on the angle merge, but best I did was 208. Fell way short trying from the other direction.

Record Breakers - Speed - A800 World's Fastest - No problem with the 1987 Ferrari F40 (595 700 234). 16 cars total in the type, which is available in the Horizon Special section of the route creator. At least 4 are stock S2, so probably can't drop. A couple S1 might drop enough PI with a tire swap. The Ferrari was the only eligible car I had tuned.
  • Nexus Speed Sprint
Rally Adventure

Duna Escarpada Speed Trap - S1 900 TVR - 115 mph (3 stars is 110) - Griffith again. Probably shouldn't try sticking to the road, I tried starting from inside the speed zone to the east and fell short because of the turns. If you follow the road south of the trap and continue into the sand, on the second or third dune there will be a breakable to your left. The next dune will have 3 breakables on your right. I started from the dune with the single breakable and took a straight shot - hit 117.26. Going north from the trap and going into the sand, went to the top of the second dune - hit 117.59.

Racing Reapers - Grit Reapers - B700 Volvo - AI kept it closer than I would've liked in the first and third races, but no real problems with the 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution (418 787 887).
  • Palm Forest (rain)
  • Tierras Verdes
  • Switchback Run

Series 30, Winter (Dry) - Feb 15 - Feb 22

Trial - Dirt - B700 Ford Mustang - Used the 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R (153 737 815). First race, started 3rd person. A lot of bumping. Couldn't catch the 2 leaders, who were in the same car (4 of us in the 2000, one in 1993, one in 1968). Jockeying for 3rd between myself, another player and an AI. I let the player go to hold off the AI. Team finished 1-4 (me 4), 11, 12. Second race, bit of a cluster at the hard right at 15% because there wasn't much separation yet. Was doing well until I mishandled a downhill turn a bit later, rolling onto my side for a bit, landing back on my wheels but facing the wrong way. Fell from 4th to 8th, surprised it wasn't farther. Managed to get up to 6th, but couldn't catch a couple AI ahead of me. Team finished 1-3, 6 (me), 7, 9.
  • La Selva Scramble
  • Tulum Trail
  • Mangrove Scramble
Arcadia EventLab - S1 900 Track Toys - This is on EventLab Island. 2 laps, about a minute per, no AI. A couple gaps to jump, but shouldn't be a problem.

Hilltop Scramble EventLab - B700 Classic & Retro Rally - 2 laps, about 1:45 per, 11 AI. AI was pretty aggressive, got into 3rd by the end of the first lap, didn't take lead until late in the second lap and had to hold off a couple. Used the 1983 Audi Sport Quattro (137 185 266).

Otoribashi EventLab - B700 Japan - 3 laps, about 1:20 per, 1 AI. AI seemed a bit slow to start, but was on me for pretty much the whole race. Not difficult to block out. Used the 1994 Honda Prelude SI (448 365 204).

Cascadas Danger Sign - B700 Hyundai - 580.7 feet - Used the 2019 Hyundai Veloster N (185 278 830, car is the Road championship reward). Hit 619.07 starting from the Gran Pantano Sprint, going airborne at 142 mph.

Ridge Crest Danger Sign - B700 Hyundai - 689 feet - Hit 830.67 starting from the Llanuras Sprint, going airborne at 119 mph.

Cannonball Danger Sign - B700 Hyundai - 551.2 feet - Hit 641.28 starting from the Copper Canyon Sprint, going airborne at 157 mph.

Fine China - Street - A800 China - No problems with the 2021 Lynk & Co 03+ (141 406 875).
  • Highland Climb
  • Guanajuato Sur
  • Las Afueras
Year of the Volksdragon - Road - C600 Volkswagen - No problems with the 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 (134 675 460).
  • Chihuahua Circuit
  • Panorámica Sprint
  • Bola Ocho Circuit
Photo - Switched to a Hoonigan, photo registered.

Collectibles - I counted 22 boxes scattered around the stadium. Mostly in the middle of black macadam roads, a couple on green sections (middle, base of ramps).

Hot Wheels

Treetops Speed Zone - S1 900 Hoonigan - 180 mph - Used the 1991 Hoonigan Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo (832 564 149). Car is available from the mastery tree of the 1995 Porsche 911 GT2. Starting from the orange T intersection west of the zone, hit 181.68. Starting from the 2nd intersection past the east end of the zone, hit 180.85 and 180.80. Thought I would've done better with the downhill attempt, maybe with a longer run up. Fell 10 mph short each way with the 1978 Hoonigan Escort. Got within 1 mph going downhill with the 1991 Gymkhana 10 Ford Escart Cosworth. Didn't have anything else tuned.

Journey of a Thousand Miles - - S2 998 Hypercars - Used the 2018 McLaren Senna (996 070 065). Got into first shortly after entering the canyon section of the map. Held onto the lead well, but a couple AI started to rubber band near the end and I needed to block them out to stay ahead once we got to the overhead turbine boosters.
  • Hot Wheels Goliath
Rally Adventure

Tierras Verdes Speed Zone - S1 900 Hoonigan - 70 mph (matches 3 star target) - Doing a north to south run with the Hoonigan Porsche, I hit 71.30. Doing south to north, I managed 72.01 and 72.33. Using the 1978 Hoonigan Ford Escort RS1800 (555 193 455), I hit 72.23 on a south to north run. Topped 69 a few times north to south, but never cracked 70.

Very Imprezzive - Horizon Raptors - B700 Subaru - No problems with the 2013 Subaru BRZ (772 055 239).
  • Tres Colinas
  • Three Hills
  • Forest Trail

Series 30, Spring (Hot) - Feb 22 - Feb 29

Trial - Road - B700 Korea - Used the 2019 Hyundai Veloster N (185 278 830), which has offroad tires. Wanted to see how it would work. It's the only Korean car in the auto show, 3 others have been rewards this season. The group I was with, 5 of us were in the Veloster, one was in the Ioniq. I was the only one tuned to top of class, one person had some upgrades on their Veloster, the rest were stock. First race, I started from second person slot. Passed all but 2 AI pretty quickly, but those front 2 didn't want to be caught. Took some turns wide, so another Veloster passed me in the second lap, I got ahead again then was passed near the end again. Team finished 3-5 (me 4th), 7-9. Second race, I started from first person slot. Again, got into 3rd pretty quickly, but with the turns, managed to get into first early in the second lap. Had an AI on me and managed to block it out enough to let 2 other players close the gap. When I felt they got close enough, I took off and let them fend. They managed to pass that AI, so we took top 3 to ensure the win, with the others finishing 9, 11 and 12.
  • Lookout Circuit
  • Plaza Circuit
The Coast View Circuit EventLab - S1 900 Modern Supercars - 2 laps, about 1:50 per, 11 AI. Used the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupé (265 421 874). AI was tough on the 1st lap, just managed to move up to 4th when starting the 2nd. Managed to pass the remaining 3 AI around a third of the way through the lap, then held them off.

District 17: Sewer Racers EventLab - A800 Modern Rally and Rally Monsters - This is on EventLab Island. 3 laps, 50-55 seconds per, 11 AI. Used the 1984 Opel Manta 400 (133 371 952). A lot of fog and lights makes for poor visibility. Got into 2nd by the end of the first lap, got into first on the back straight of the 2nd lap.

Drag Strip Speed Trap - S2 998 Rimac - 230 mph (3 stars is 205) - Used the rally 2019 Rimac Concept Two (551 707 630). Starting from the tip of the triangle interchange a little south west of the festival (up from the Descansar Dorado Sprint), I hit 261.62. Starting from the base of the Launch Control ramp, I hit 256.52.

Estadio Speed Trap - S2 998 Rimac - 200 mph (3 stars is 180) - Starting from the road by the Stadium Jump Danger Sign, hit 208.16. Took a few tries to clear the target coming from the south. Couldn't do it with the roads, but going straight south from the trap and crossing terrain and the first road south of it (with Las Laderas a bit to the west), I hit 203.24.

Federal Highway Speed Trap - S2 998 Rimac - 280 mph (3 stars is 270) - My straight rally tune can't hit that speed, needed to switch to the aero one (167 202 516). Starting from the middle of the clover leaf interchange, hit 286.57. Couldn't manage it coming from the east.

Holden a Minute - Dirt - A800 Holden & HSV - No problems with the 2014 HSV Gen-F GTS (842 144 426).
  • Bajío Trail
  • Teotihuacán Scramble
  • Tapalpa Trail
Sit Up and Take Lotus - Road - A800 Lotus - No problems with the 1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 (198 901 465).
  • Vista del Mar Sprint
  • Los Jardines Circuit
  • Cathedral Circuit
Treasure Hunt
Take a picture of a Ford Falcon near the Cascadas de Agua Azul. I used the 1972 Ford Falcon XA GT-H0. There's also 2015 and 1973 Falcons. I went to the road next to the Jimmy Barn Find and drove east toward the falls. Took the picture with the car and the falls in the shot. The flamingos flew away and none were in the shot, so I guess they didn't matter despite being in the clue.

Chest location
Drive west along the southern dirt road in the hint circle. After about 5 buildings on your left will be a dirt road that isn't on the map, with the mural from the hint picture also on your left. The chest is across the unmapped dirt road from the mural.

Photo - Switched to a Formula Drift car, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Water's Edge Drift Zone - S1 900 Deberti - 140k (3 stars is 130k) - Used the 2019 Deberti Toyota TRD "The Performance Truck" (688 631 974), the reward from the Trial. Took a couple tries to top the target. After falling a few K short each way, I hit 152,172 going downhill starting from the T intersection and then 146,328 going uphill starting from the Forest Gorge Hazard Sprint.

Waiting for the Drop - Hazard - A800 Unlimited Offroad - Used the 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck (145 726 653). Had to run the first race 3 times to get a win. 4 times, actually, since I tried a different vehicle first, but ended up middle of the pack. The RJ truck at least finished 2nd, but there was an Extreme E that kept taking off. Finally managed to get ahead of it, then it fell back some spots. No problems with the other races, but the Ice Canyon has that phantom rewind prompt around 55%.
Rally Adventure

Devil's Pass Drift Zone - S1 900 Deberti - 110k (3 stars is 90k) - Did 3 runs. North-south fell a couple K short, then hit 113,423 south-north, then 113,440 north-south.

Honda Road Again - Apex Predators - C600 Honda Civic - Used the 2007 Honda Civic Type R (632 769 822). Had to run the El Bosque twice. First time finished 8th, just couldn't gain ground on most of the AI. Second attempt, got into first in the mid-80s. No problems with the other 2 races.
  • Devil's Pass
  • El Bosque
  • Canyon Trail

Series 31, Summer (Wet) - Feb 29 - Mar 7

The weekly challenge car can be used for the Ferrari Road championship. Didn't realize it until it popped up clearing a couple chapters. I did the Speed Zone chapter, but didn't manage to get any near misses in the championship's other races.

Trial - Street - A800 European Modern Sportscars - Used the 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupé (434 156 224). Car and tune are serviceable, but don't appear top of field for this Trial. Not an easy Trial, had to run it twice, and came close to having to run it again. Team failed the first race both tries. Second attempt, got up to 2nd quickly, but got shoved at that hard left. Looked like an AI did it, but they might've been pushed by another player. Second race, things went alright until people got to the hairpin sections around 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through. Should've won that on the first attempt, the team's places should've secured a win (1, 3, 6, 8, 10), but the game counted it as a loss and 2 straight defeats. Team squeaked by on the second attempt, then on the third race of the second attempt, I got into second, couldn't catch the leader, but screwed with the AI enough so that teammates finished 3rd and 5th (with a couple drops) to secure the win. I finished between 2nd and 5th in the 5 races between the 2 attempts.
  • Carretera Chase
  • Jungle Descent
  • Granjas de Tapalpa
Coast-City-Circuit Drivertars EventLab - A800 European Super Saloons - This is on EventLab Island. 2 laps, about 1:50 per, 5 AI. Used the 2018 Audi RS 4 Avant (199 381 540). Had to run the race twice. First time, finished 4th, just behind the leaders. On the retry, got into the lead on the first set of turns of the second lap and blocked out the AI the rest of the way. A lot of sharp turns to navigate.

Dancing Gopher EventLab - A800 European Rally Monsters - 1 lap, took me 3:10, 5 AI. Used the 1984 Opel Manta 400 (133 371 952). Didn't take very long to get into the lead, then was able to maintain a decent lead the rest of the way.

Powerplant Surge V1.3 EventLab - A800 European Super Saloons - 1 lap, clicked too fast through the post race screens to catch my time, 5 AI. Used the 2018 Audi Avant again. Got into the lead in the NE part of the lap, had a small lead that would narrow during hard turns. One AI got ahead a few turns near the end, but I managed to block it out and get back into the lead before the finish.

Baja Showjump Danger Sign - C600 Volvo - 410.1 feet - Hit 466.57 with the 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution (209 662 367). First tried from the first paved / dirt 4 way intersection south of the sign, but only got into the mid-90s before hitting the ramp and fell 20 feet short. Went back to the point of the triangle intersection a bit further southeast, hit 103 at the ramp and cleared it.

Sendero Speed Trap - C600 Volvo - 90 mph - Hit 108.42 starting on the paved road northeast of the trap, taking a straight shot over terrain. Once you crest the hill, shouldn't have trouble hitting the target. Coming from the other direction, I started on the highway a bit southeast of the trap, got up to speed and turned off to make a run at the trap. Hit 95.72.

La Subida Speed Zone - C600 Volvo - 80 mph - Starting from the bend just north of the zone, hit 89.16. Thought I might have needed a bit more run up at first and started from the paved road north of the zone and cut across terrain. Hit 97.15 with that approach. Starting from the bend just south of the zone, hit 90.58.

Exclusive Event: Lucky Lancia - Dirt - B700 Lancia - No problems with the 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo (150 015 562). Reward is the car for the photo challenge.
  • Caldera Scramble
  • Montaña Trail
  • Baja California Trail
Ferrari Park - Road - S1 900 Ferrari - No problems with the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia (996 724 742). Car is the weekly challenge car and winning a Road race is the second chapter of the challenge.
  • Línea Costera Sprint
  • Emerald Circuit
  • Descansar Dorado Sprint
Photo - The needed car is the reward from the Lancia Dirt championship and isn't available in the autoshow. Switched car, photo registered.

Collectibles
  • 3 at north end of drag strip (only 2 counted for me, might've smashed a couple too close together)
  • 1 at Herencia Cross Country Circuit icon
  • Heading south of icon, 1 on right, 1 on left
  • 2 at south end of drag strip
  • 1 a little off to the left north of the Pyramid of the Sun Speed Trap
There are a few others a little off the drag strip on either side. I stopped counting when I got to around 15 overall. Was night and a bit hard to see.

Hot Wheels

Turbo Knot Drift Zone - S2 998 European Hypercars - 200k (3 stars is 190k) - Used the rally 2019 Rimac Concept Two (551 707 630). Probably not the best car for it because it's a bit slippery, but with a short run up, managed 228,451 going clockwise and 228,405 going counterclockwise. Ended up turning around on one occasion and had it fail when trying to let momentum straighten me back out, and came close on some other attempts.

Competitive Avant-Age - Speed - S2 998 European Hypercars - No problem with the rally Rimac. Circuits are 3 laps. Wonder if they forgot to set them to 2 this week or left them because of the car type.
  • Nexus Speed Circuit (wet)
Rally Adventure

La Cantera Danger Sign - A800 European Rally Monsters - 885.8 feet - Hit 1,066.14 with the 1984 Opel Manta 400 (133 371 952). Started at the far bend of the paved road leading to the sign. Went airborne at 133 mph.

Cupra Sized - Horizon Raptors - B700 European Sports Utility Heros - No problems with the 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo (365 902 470).
  • Lago Azulado
  • Desert Scramble
  • Rugged Dunes

Series 31, Autumn (Storm) - Mar 7 - Mar 14

Trial - Road - S1 900 European Track Toys - Used the 2018 McLaren 600LT Coupé (124 424 183). First race, started from last and quickly got up to 4th, behind AI, person, AI. Passed the AI early in the 2nd lap and passed the person late in the 2nd lap. Let them ahead again coming around the north side of the stadium, slowed to take a turn on the inside. Couldn't move up again, team finished 2, 3 (me), 5-7 with 1 drop to win. Second race, started from 2nd person slot. Got into 3rd behind 2 AI. On the hard left early in the 2nd lap, I rammed an AI into the wall, allowing a person to pass me and others to move up while I held onto 3rd. One of the others fell back, so team lost 2, 3 (me), 6, 8, 11. Third race, I started in 3rd person slot. Bit of a cluster at the first hard left, same guy that beat me the first 2 races got into the lead with me in 2nd. Couldn't catch him, team won finishing 1, 2 (me), 6-8.
  • Estadio Circuit
  • Vista del Mar Sprint
Ramen Autodromo EventLab - S1 900 European Modern Supercars - This is on EventLab Island. 2 laps, bit over 1:30 per, no AI.

Jardín Día EventLab - A800 European Super Hot Hatch - 3 laps, bit over a minute per, no AI.

Baja California Speed Trap - A800 Peugeot - 120 mph - Used a stock 2007 Peugeot 207 Super 2000. Starting from the 4 way dirt intersection north of the trap, hit 122.75. Didn't manage it coming from the south.

Punto de Vista Speed Zone - A800 Peugeot - 80 mph - Starting from the dirt intersection east of the zone, hit 82.99. Coming up the hill over terrain and entering the west end of the zone, hit 82.24.

Malpaís Trailblazer - A800 Peugeot - 16 seconds (3 stars is 15) - Starting from the middle of the interchange between the festival and Mulegé, hit 19.851.

Exclusive Event: Cult Legends - Street - D500 Cult Cars - No problems with the 1970 Datsun 510 (157 150 211). Reward is the car for the photo challenge.
  • Horizon Callejera
  • Las Laderas
  • Hilltop Descent
Audi Ya Like That - Cross Country - A800 Audi AWD - Used the 2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (169 684 545). No problem with the circuit. The point to points were both close calls, I didn't pull into the lead until very late. Oasis when crossing the river just before the end, Las Granjas while airborne in the final jump.
  • Oasis Cross Country
  • Las Granjas Cross Country
Photo - Needed car is the reward from the Street championship. Switched cars, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Nexus View Speed Trap - B700 - European Retro Saloons - 138 mph - Hit 138.12 with the 1997 BMW M3 (714 134 756). Started at the bend north of the trap, got just enough speed coming out of the loop.

Super Loops - Hazard - S1 900 European Super GT - No problems with the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (332 517 723). All 3 races stay on the track.
  • Ice Loop Hazard Sprint
Rally Adventure

Cascada Fuerte Speed Trap - D500 European Classic Sports Cars - 80 mph - Hit 83.09 with the 1980 Fiat 124 Sport Spider (714 768 372). Started from the bend on the far side of the stream. Couldn't make it coming from the south.

Peak Retro - Apex Predators - B700 European Retro Saloons - No problems with the 1997 BMW M3 (714 134 756).
  • The Narrows
  • Quarry Trail
  • Senda de Montaña

Series 31, Winter (Dry) - Mar 14 - Mar 21

Trial - Street - B700 European Retro Saloons - Used the 1997 BMW M3 (714 134 756). First race, started last. Got up to 3rd pretty quickly and into the lead near the end of the drift zone that circles the hill and never lost it. Team took top 5 and 9th. Second race, started last again. Got behind a zig zagging AI, so tried to be careful and got caught up in a bit of a cluster. Took the hard left around 33% poorly, but managed to gain ground. Team lost, finishing 3-5 (me in 4th) but the other 3 finished at the back of the pack. Third race, started from first player slot. Got into 2nd by the first big hairpin, but couldn't catch the lead AI. Tried to speed through the stretch by the Hot Wheels icon, but ended up taking the turn after that wide, allowing 2 other players to pass me, and they passed the leading AI. Didn't really see it, but the game registered me as passing the AI right at the end, too, because team finished top 3 (me in 3rd), 5, 6 and 8.
  • Castillo del Mar
  • El Lago Blanco
  • Ruta Norte
Nelipo Track Night EventLab - S1 900 European Modern Supercars - 2 laps, little over 1:30 per, 1 AI. Used the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia (996 724 742). AI was pretty aggressive, didn't get into the lead until the start of the second lap and had to block it out most of the rest of the way. Reward is the weekly challenge car.

FBMR GP 8 Ram Jam EventLab - A800 European Super Saloons - 2 laps, little over 1:30 per, 5 AI. Used the 2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (169 684 545). Aggressive AI again, had to do some wall riding to pass the leaders early in the second lap. Thankfully most of the track is edged with barriers so you don't risk getting caught on a building edge.

Link City Full Throttle EventLab - S1 900 European Hypercars - 1 lap, took me 2:52, 1 AI. Used the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (370 977 095). Have to make a bit of a hard right when making the return from the far end of the route. Gets narrow at points, particularly toward the end, so if you're ahead you can block out the AI.

San de Las Minas Speed Trap - A800 Mercedes-AMG - 130 mph - Didn't have anything tuned, so I tried a stock 2018 Mercedes--AMG GT 4-Door Coupé. Starting from the first dirt T intersection southwest of the trap, I hit 140.59. Stayed on the paved road before the split for the interchange then cut across terrain, staying to the right of the rock pile. Tried coming from the other direction starting out in terrain. Fell a few MPH short, probably could've hit it with a longer run up.

Caballo Blanco Speed Trap - A800 Mercedes-AMG - 130 mph - Hit 136.95 starting around the big bend up the hill.

Los Campos Drift Zone - A800 Mercedes-AMG - 80k - Starting from the 4 way intersection just past the west end of the zone, hit 137,468. Starting from the intersection by the east end of the zone, hit 134,275. Pretty low target for a zone that big.

Exclusive Event: Lotus Leaf - Street - A800 Lotus - No problems with the 1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 (198 901 465).
  • Carretera Chase
  • Cruce del Valle
  • Costa Rocosa
Sand Speeders -- Road - S1 900 Hypercars - No problems with the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (370 977 095).
  • Bahía de Plano Circuit
  • Dunas Blancas Sprint
  • Copper Canyon Sprint
Treasure Hunt
Get 1 star on a Danger Sign with the 1968 Abarth 95 Esseesse. Car is the reward for the Trial, but also cheap in the Autoshow. Despite being named "The Bare Esse-entials", it doesn't need to be stock. I jumped the Launch Control Danger Sign with one tuned to D500.

Chest location
In the back room of the pyramid at the south end of Ek' Balam. Hint picture really wasn't helpful.

Photo - Car is the reward from the Street championship. Wanted to leave mine untouched, so tried using a blueprint with that car along with the Lotus Elise I used in the Street championship as eligible. Photo registered using a test drive.

Hot Wheels

Forest Flume Speed Zone - S2 998 European Extreme Track Toys - 180 mph (3 stars is 175) - Used the 1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione (179 735 371), the barn find. Coming from the east and going downhill, starting where the track crosses over another track, I hit 197.89. Rattled off the walls a bit to lose some speed. Starting at the bend past the west end of the zone, hit 185.40 going uphill with a clean run.

Koen of Phrase - Speed - S2 998 Koenigsegg - No problems with the 2020 Koeniggsegg Jesko (171 356 165).
  • Canyon Loop Speed Sprint
Rally Adventure

Canyon Danger Sign - B700 European Super Hot Hatch - 656.2 feet - Hit 686.11 with the 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (817 151 865). Started from the Desafío icon and went airborne at 110 mph. Fell just short at 650 jumping at 107 mph. Try to aim for the left side of the ramp, since the landing area seems to go downhill a little toward that direction.

Round the Benz - Grit Reaper - A800 European Sports Utility Heros - No problems with the 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (119 662 635). If you apply the tune to a stock version, should complete today's daily. Though a tire compound swap should be enough.
  • Cráteres Secos
  • Joya Marron
  • Orogrande

Series 31, Spring (Hot) - Mar 21 - Mar 28

Couple different options to double up for today's daily. The 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar is eligible for the Trial. A few Koenigsegg are eligible for the EventLab on the island, though only one available from the autoshow, and a non-autoshow one for the Road championship. The EventLab on the island is long enough to knock out the daily.

Trial - Dirt - A800 European Super Saloons - Used the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo (946 975 309). There was only 1 other person in my group and both races played out the same way. I started last, we both got up to 2nd and 3rd quickly, since I was in 3rd I focused on holding off the AI and we finished 2, 3 twice.
  • Teotihuacán Scramble
  • San Juan Scramble
  • Desierto Trail
Kerb Your Braking! EventLab - S1 900 European Hypercars - This is on EventLab Island. 3 laps, under a minute per, 5 AI. Used the 2002 Koenigsegg CC8S (281 314 856) for the daily.

Horizon Festival Loop EventLab - S2 998 European Track Toys - 1 lap, no AI. Pretty big route, took me 5:30 to complete it. Didn't push it, was around 100-120 mph for most of the straight stretches.

La Mesa Danger Sign - B700 Mini - 459.3 feet - Hit 483.71 with the 2013 Mini X-Raid All4 Racing Countryman (359 846 165). Started from the 4 way intersection north of the jump, went airborne at 115 mph.

La Cruz Danger Sign - B700 Mini - 557.7 feet - Hit 569.81 starting from the T intersection northeast of the jump. Went airborne at 132 mph.

Exclusive Event: V Double You - Dirt - B700 Volkswagen - No problems with the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R (424 776 186). Reward is the truck for the photo challenge.
  • Mulegé Town Scramble
  • River Scramble
  • Cordillera Trail
Up and Over - Road - S2 998 European Extreme Track Toys - No problems with the 1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione (179 735 371).
  • Llanuras Sprint
  • Riviera Sprint
  • Los Jardines Circuit
Treasure Hunt
Get an Ultimate Wreckage skill in a VW Golf at the Club de Ópalo de Fuego golf course in the southwest of the mainland.

Chest location
At the east entrance to the tunnel that goes under the hill.

Photo - Truck is the reward from the VW Dirt championship. Switched vehicles, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Canyon Fire Danger Sign - S1 900 Aston Martin - 1,148.3 feet (3 stars is 1,100) - Hit 1,430.30 with the 2019 Aston Martin Vantage (952 077 645). Started at the far end of the horizontal loop, made the jump at 175 mph. Tried starting from the closer side of the loop, but jumped between 150 and 160 and landed on the elevated track that crosses in front of you to fall just short.

The Grass is Beemer - Hazard - A800 BMW AWD - Used the 2008 BMW M3 (845 787 114). Not a fan of the first race. Didn't get into the lead until the final turn, took a few rewinds to line up a shot on the lead car to slide ahead. No problems with the other races, though the 2nd has the phantom rewind prompt at about 55%.
Rally Adventure

La Cantera Speed Trap - B700 European Retro Rally - 95 mph - Hit 97.34 with the 1983 Audi Sport Quattro (137 185 266) starting from the hairpin east of the trap. Tried coming from the west at various angles but couldn't manage it until I stayed on the paved road higher up the hill and swerved off to pass through the trap before landing. Got 97.00 that way. Lost too much speed bouncing before the trap.

Free Range - Apex Predator - S1 900 European Super GT - No problems with the 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R (157 994 575).
  • El Bosque
  • Canyon Trail
  • Devil's Pass

Latest update is available. 15 GB for Series X, though my console is redownloading the entire game at 136.67 GB, and 16.2 GB for PC.

Series 32, Summer (Wet) - Mar 28 - Apr 4

Exclusive cars are available this series for completing races in various types. Asphalt - Road, Drag, Street, Midnight Battles, HW Speed, RA Apex Predator. Offroad - Dirt, Cross Country, HW Hazard, RA Grit Reapers, RA Horizon Raptors. Progress is tracked on the main series tab in the playlist.

The 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI can complete the 4th chapter of the weekly challenge with the Dirt championship.

Trial - Road - A800 Modern Sports Cars - Used the 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupé (434 156 224). First race, started 2nd person. Things turned into a cluster at the first sweeping right turn. I tried to take it clean, got rammed by a number of others (people and AI). A couple people dropped after that. Shook out with people in 3-6, with me in 6th. Tried to pass the person ahead of me, but they kept blocking me out and trying to shove me when I pulled even. I passed them when they didn't handle a turn well, they ended up falling farther back. Lead AI couldn't be caught, team lost 3-5 (me in 5th), and the other in 10th. A bunch of early bumping in the next 2 races, but we managed wins. I started 3rd and last, team finished 2-4 (me 3rd) and 6th and then 3-5 (me 5th) and thankfully 9th to eek it out.
  • Arch of Mulegé Circuit
  • Sierra Verde Sprint
  • Linea Costera Sprint
Take No Michi 'Night Race' EventLab - B700 Evo vs. Impreza - 3 laps, about 45 seconds per, 3 AI. Used the 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (902 752 165). Thought it might've counted toward the weekly. Should've checked the underlying route icon first (Cross Country).

Mountain Top Danger Sign - S2 998 Anything - 1,771.7 feet - Hit 2,139.16 with the rally 2019 Rimac Concept Two (551 707 630). Started from the T intersection, went airborne at 191 mph. First attempt went airborne at 186 and topped 2,000, but hit a tree to fail it.

Superpowered - Road - S1 900 Super GT - No problems with the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (332 517 723).
  • Emerald Circuit
  • Copper Canyon Sprint
  • Lookout Circuit
A Rally Good Tour - Dirt - B700 Japanese Modern Rally - No problems with the 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (902 752 165). Completed the 4th chapter of the weekly challenge.
  • Barranca Trail (rain)
  • Bajío Trail (wet)
  • Teotihuacán Scramble
Racing the Streets - Street - S1 900 Track Toys - No problems with the 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista (549 647 333).
  • Bosque del Sur
  • Wetland Charge
  • Granjas de Tapalpa
A Good Sport - Cross Country - B700 Sports Utility Heroes - 3 wins with the 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo (365 902 470). The AI was pretty pesky on the point to point routes. Didn't overtake the leader on the Costa Este until after the final jump.
  • Urban Cross Country Circuit
  • Copper Canyon Cross Country (rain)
  • Costa Este Cross Country (wet)
Treasure Hunt
Take a 1950s car to the Gran Telescopio on the north side of the volcano. I switched to the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air and fast traveled to the Las Dunas Cross Country icon and it completed.

Chest location
If you face north at the V10 story icon, the chest will be just off the road on your right, by the boat.

Photo - Fast traveled to the road just east of the Uxmal icon in the south center part of the map, switched to an Offroad car, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Rockslide Drift Zone - S2 998 Anything - 180k (3 stars is 170k) - Used the 1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution (780 472 164). From the east end, starting on the close side of the booster, I hit 241,908. Starting from the end of the blue section past the intersection near the west end, I got 254,301. Then 265,734 for another downhill trip.

Crypto Sightings - Hazard - S1 900 Rally Monsters - 3 wins with the 1978 Hoonigan Ford Escort RS1800 (555 193 455). 2 of 3 were in last week's HW championship. Not a fan of Canyon's Drop, didn't get into the lead until the track split near the end, AI went left, I went straight (which I think is shorter).
Rally Adventure

Orogrande Rush Speed Trap - S2 998 Anything - 160 mph (3 stars is 150) - Hit 164.22 with the Hoonigan RS200. Started even with the Orogrande name on the map and followed the road until it cut left, I just went straight for the trap.

From Strength to Strength - Apex Predators - A800 Modern Muscle - No problems with the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (589 050 516).
  • The Narrows
  • Quarry Trail (rain)
  • La Cantera (wet)

Series 32, Autumn (Storm) - Apr 4 - Apr 11

Looks like the Asphalt and Offroad challenges are nearing 50% completion after just 1 week of the series.

Trial - Dirt - A800 USA - Used the 2018 Ford Mustang GT (163 310 707), and it wasn't a great choice. Had trouble keeping straight on all 3 routes, streams crossing the track caused a lot of problems, though wall riding kept me ahead of the AI in the 3rd race. Starting positions were 2nd, last, 3rd. First race, was in 2nd place but somersaulted on a downhill nearly a third of the way in to lose a lot of ground. Teams finished 1, 3, 4, 8, 9 (me), 12 for a win, then 1, 4, 7, 9 (me), 11 with 1 drop to lose, then took top 4 (me in 4th) and 7 to win the final race.
  • Tulum Trail
  • La Selva Scramble
  • Mangrove Scramble
Runway Danger Sign - S2 998 Anything - 1,968.5 feet (3 stars is 1,750) - Hit 2,036.14 with a 2010 Noble M600 (162 212 509), which is an S1 tune. Was looking ahead to Sunday's daily, 3 stars on a Danger Sign with a Modern Supercar, and tried a few tunes I already had, though they were all S1. I could top the 3 star mark on the Runway sign with 618 705 959, but fell short of the weekly mark. My original Noble tune would be at 222 mph when getting to the ramp, but lose about 30 mph scraping the undercarriage before going airborne. Switched to a rally suspension for a little more clearance - still 222 reaching the ramp but only dropping to 215 when making the jump. Cleared 2k feet on a couple other attempts.

Reservoir Drift Zone - S2 998 Anything - 260k (3 stars is 240k) - Used the 1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution (780 472 164). Starting from the intersections past each end of the zone, hit 332,403 going west to east and 338,200 on the return trip.

Hatchback into Action - Road - C600 Retro Hot Hatch - No problem with the 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 (134 675 460). Got a phantom missed checkpoint prompt around 10% of the Marigold Sprint. Don't remember seeing one in that race before. Ran into the start of a barricade before a right turn, not sure if that had anything to do with it.
  • Marigold Sprint (wet)
  • Los Jardines Circuit
Jeep, Jeep, Coming Through! - Dirt - B700 Jeep - No real problems with the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (180 657 049). Ran away with the 1st race, but didn't take the lead until the final lap in the other 2. Last one, didn't get ahead until the 2nd last turn.
  • Mulegé Town Scramble (heavy rain)
  • San Juan Scramble (wet)
  • Horizon Baja Scramble
Triple C - Street - C600 1970s - No problem with the 1977 Holden Torana A9X (242 912 569). Not the fastest eligible car I had and was nearly overtaken on some long stretches, particularly the highway portion of the first race, but balanced enough between speed and handling / braking that stretches with turns kept me ahead.
  • Carretera Chase (rain)
  • Costa Rocosa (wet)
  • Cruce del Valle
Unlimited Power - Cross Country - A800 Unlimited Offroad - Used the 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck (145 726 653). Had to run the Restos twice to beat a pesky Trailcat, no problem with the other 2 races.
  • Herencia Cross Country Circuit
  • Restos Cross Country
  • Las Granjas Cross Country (rain)
Treasure Hunt
Earn 3 stars at a Drift Zone in a Peel. Does not have to be done in a single run. The P50 is pictured, but I used the Trident at the Giro Encorvado near the festival (30k to 3 star), getting 23k and 15k in separate runs and got the completion notification. I already had the car upgraded to A class, don't know if that reference in the clue is necessary.

Chest location
Drive into the Tulum complex north of the Colossus. The chest will be on your left at the second dirt parking area.

Photo - Fast traveled to the hotel (the house north of Guanajuato), switched to a Hypercar, photo registered.

Collectibles
Found upwards of 20 following dirt roads in Playa Azul, both ones on the map and unmarked ones. Most were south of the dirt road that runs west from the Plaza Azul Circuit icon.

Hot Wheels

Dragon's Fall Speed Trap - S2 998 Anything - 250 mph (3 stars is 230) - Hit 255.80 with the rally 2019 Rimac Concept Two (551 707 630). Tried to fast travel to the small loop west of the Dragon's Fall Speed Circuit, started from the spot it put me at.

Like My Old Video Games! - Speed - B700 Classic & Retro Rally - No problems beating the AI with the 1983 Audi Sport Quattro (137 185 266), but the class was probably not the best pick for these routes. Not fast enough to take the banked turns without gravity pulling you. Never hit the rail on the bottom, but came close. Also, long races for these types of cars, with the circuits 3 laps.
  • Dragon's Fall Speed Circuit (snow)
  • Nexus Speed Sprint
Rally Adventure

Dunes Danger Sign - S2 998 Anything - 820.2 feet (3 stars 650) - Hit 915.73 with the rally Rimac. Started at the bend in the paved road leading to the sign, went airborne at 160 mph.

Making Tracks - Horizon Raptors - B700 Modern Rally - AI kept it close on the first 2 races, but 3 wins with the 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (902 752 165).
  • Forest Trail (rain)
  • Three Hills (wet)
  • Tres Colinas

Series 32, Winter (Dry) - Apr 11 - Apr 18

There were server issues today. I didn't load up the game until mid afternoon and was dropped into the fallback series. First try, it loaded the current series after a few minutes, but some other online functionality didn't work (couldn't load the leaderboard for the Trailblazer). Restarted and couldn't get out of the fallback series. Tried a full shutdown, still didn't work. Saw on the Forza forums that there were various server issues. Finally got in after waiting a while, though when I started the Trial, it took a while for player tags to load in.

Friday's daily can be covered by either the Road or Dirt championship.

Trial - Street - A800 Super Saloons - Used the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo (946 975 309). Not the top car in the field, but better than middle of the pack. First race, started 3rd. Only the lead AI took the hard right to loop around the castle cleanly, allowing me to move up to 2nd. Clipped an inside corner when we got into Guanajuato to fall behind another player, but the lead AI got stuck on a wall to fall back. Team took top 3 (me in 2nd), then 9-11 to win. Second race, started 3rd again. Had 2 trouble spots which really cost me. First was that slight left to go down into a tunnel in the mid-teens. Was pushed a bit and hit the wall at the turn. Was around 4-5 at the hairpin at 64%, but went through the metal barrier near the start of the turn and took me a few tries to have enough momentum to break through to get back on the road, which cost me a number of spots. Team finished 2, 4-6, 10 (me) and 12 to lose. Had 2 AI right ahead of me that if I had been able to pass, we could've won. Third race was more conventional, though I took some of the turns wide to fall behind the leaders. Started 4th, fought with another player for 5th place. Team was 1-2, 5, 6 (me), 11, 12 to win.
  • Las Afueras
  • Tunnel Run
  • Cruce del Valle
Sneezin Dragon Circuit EventLab - C600 Retro Hot Hatch - This is on EventLab island. 6 laps, little under 30 seconds per, 11 AI. Used the 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 (134 675 460). Got into 2nd around halfway through the 2nd lap and never looked back.

Malpais Trail Blazer - S2 998 Anything - 20 seconds (3 stars is 15) - Hit 24.623 with the 1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution (780 472 164). Started from the interchange between the festival and Mulegé.

Decade in the Making - Road - S1 900 2010s - No problem for the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (370 977 095).
  • Dunas Blancas Sprint
  • Volcán Sprint
  • Aeródromo Sprint
In Rain, Wind or Shine - Dirt - A800 All Weather Warriors - Some late overtakes, but otherwise no problems with the 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter (420 868 219).
  • Bajío Trail
  • Montaña Trail
  • Baja California Trail
Old School Cool - Street - S1 900 Retro Supercars - No problems with the 2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale (114 806 103).
  • Highland Climb
  • Festival Gatecrash
  • Guanajuato Sur
Play of the Game - Cross Country - B700 Germany - No problems with the 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo (365 902 470). AI kept it a bit close on the first couple races.
  • Oasis Cross Country
  • Estadio Cross Country Circuit
Treasure Hunt
Get 5 Skillboard skills (breaking a roadside billboard) in the 1987 Buick Regal GNX. I didn't always get a Skillboard skill when breaking a billboard, but the chest appeared after 5 skills.

Chest location
To the right of the Basejump Danger Sign ramp.

Photo - Fast traveled to the road just left of the baseball icon in southeast Guanajuato, switched to a Sports Utility Hero, photo registered.

Collectibles
Plenty on the golf course in the south west of the map. Challenge completed after 10, though I think I smashed some took quickly for the wreckage skill cooldown. Stopped counting at 27. Only found a few north of the highway that splits the course.

Hot Wheels

Horizon Nexus Drift Zone - S2 998 Anything - 138k (3 stars is 125k) - Back to the Hoonigan RS200. Starting from the festival site, hit 150,932 going downhill. Starting at the orange / blue transition at the bottom, set a new PB of 164,997. Topped that with 165,600 going downhill and then took the top spot on the CAG club leaderboard with 166,695 going back uphill.

Fire and Ice - Hazard - S1 900 Ford - No problem with the 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R (177 061 017). Front end lifted up a couple times when going near top speed, but recovered before causing any issues.
  • Ice Canyon Hazard Sprint - phantom rewind at ~55%
Rally Adventure

La Cantera Danger Sign - S2 998 Anything - 1,312.3 feet (3 stars is 1,250) - Used the rally 2019 Rimac Concept Two (551 707 630). Starting from the far curve on the paved road leading to the sign, I hit 1,399.59. This is tough, since you'll go airborne when cresting the hill before the ramp and lose speed when you hit the ramp. If you're lined up properly for it that is. Not easy jostling up the hill and turning to line up with the ramp. Was over 190 when cresting the hill and fell into the 160s when hitting the ramp and going airborne. Might be possible to clear the ramp and still trigger the sign. Another approach I tried was starting from where you have to go offroad to get to the ramp. Paced myself to be at about 140 when getting to the top of the hill, which kept me mostly on the ground. Was able to get to 157/158 when going airborne, which gave me jumps of 1,318 and 1,326. Lower 150s fell short of the weekly target but over the 3 star mark. One last try, I was just over 160 making the jump, hit 1,379.48.

Touring Through Dirt - Apex Predators - S1 900 Super GT - 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (332 517 723).
  • Senda de Montaña
  • Arzate Sprint
  • Canyon Trail

Series 32, Spring (Hot) - Apr 18 - Apr 25

Tomorrow's daily can be cleared with either the Cross Country or Street championships or the Trial.

Trial - Cross Country - A800 Land Rover - I used the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR (519 397 079), which definitely wasn't the fastest in the field. This Trial will come down to how well everyone handles turns. First race, started as 2nd player. Got into first after a couple turns, but one of the faster players passed me, then got passed by a few more when taking a turn wide. A lot of shifting at the front when taking turns. Passed a player after the final jump to move up a spot. Team took top 5 (me in 4th) and 11th to win. Second race was a disaster. It certainly looked like I passed through the checkpoint flag just before the airplane, but the rewind showed I missed it. A lot of others apparently had trouble, but I was 9th with 3 players behind me. Could never recover against the AI, and even the players ahead lost some spots. Team finished 4th, 7th and last 4 (me in 9th). Third race went a lot better. Started 3rd, never got into first because of some jostling through the first few turns, but all but one of us settled into the top 5. (I saw the other person try to cut to the inside of the early big U turn, but missed the flag, hit a tree and fell back to last.) Team took top 5 (me in 4th) and 11th to win.
  • Trópico Cross Country
  • Festival Cross Country
Figure 8 Tunnel EventLab - S1 900 Track Toys - This is on EventLab Island. 4 laps, about 55 seconds per, 7 AI. Used the 2018 McLaren 600LT Coupé (124 424 183). Got into first just before the end of the first lap. You can get stuck on the walls if you take turns too wide.

Mountainside Speed Trap - S2 998 Anything - 170 mph (3 stars is 135) - Hit 180.71 with the rally 2019 Rimac Concept Two (551 707 630). Started at the bend north of the trap.

City Break - Road - S1 900 Modern Supercars - No problems with the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia (996 724 742). Oval Circuit is only 3 laps, so I went with the already tuned car with the best handling rating to take the turns.
  • Horizon Oval Circuit
  • Cathedral Circuit
  • Plaza Circuit
Mini Machines - Dirt - B700 Mini - No problems with the 2013 Mini X-Raid All4 Racing Countryman (359 846 165).
  • Caldera Scramble
  • El Pípila Scramble
  • Tapalpa Trail
Out of the Barn - Street - B700 Barn Finds - Only Barn Find I had tuned to 700 was the 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS (104 079 005). Didn't have any problems. Nearly ran into the same problem with that Tunnel Run tunnel as in the Trial last week, but didn't hit the wall head on and kept forward momentum. Took the hairpin a lot better, too.
  • El Lago Blanco
  • Horizon Callejera
  • Tunnel Run
Bugging Out - Cross Country - B700 Unlimited Buggies - Tried the first race a couple times with the Alumni Craft Class 10, but kept falling short. Switched to the 2011 Penhall The Cholla (559 464 528) and won all 3, though the AI was right on my heels for the last 2 races.
  • Ribera Rocosa Cross Country
  • El Descenso Cross Country
  • Las Ranas Cross Country
Photo - Fast traveled to San Juan Scramble, switched to a Rods and Customs, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Canyon Jump Danger Sign - S2 998 Anything - 1,312.3 feet (3 stars is 1,100) - Hit 1,656.63 with the rally Rimac. Started from the T intersection on the orange section of track north of the sign. Went airborne at 225 mph.

On Brand - Speed - A800 Hot Wheels - No problems with the 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (154 362 630).
  • Nexus Speed Circuit
Rally Adventure

Reservoir View Speed Zone - S2 998 Anything - 95 mph (3 stars is 90) - Set a new PB of 102.07 with a stock 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Forza Edition. Bumped me to 3rd on the CAG list, so looked to improve. Got 102.16 to hold the same spot, then created some separation with a run of 106.35. Tried to better it, but after a few more runs, best I managed was 105.73.

Hoon-ing Around - Horizon Raptors - S1 900 Hoonigan - No problems with the 1978 Hoonigan Ford Escort RS1800 (555 193 455).
  • Lago Azulado
  • Desert Scramble
  • Cascada Fuerte

Series 33, Summer (Wet) - Apr 25 - May 2

Black Wrestling Mask and Black Wrestling Outfit in the Forzathon shop.

Weekly challenge car is the reward from the Road championship.

Trial - Road - B700 1960s Mini / Mustang - Used the 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe (712 804 244). That was the choice of 4 teammates,, with the 5th in a '69 Mustang. Best Trial I've had in a while, if ever, winning both races. First race, started from first player slot, got into first coming out of the first major bend and never looked back. Team had 5 of top 6 places through one lap, but someone fell back. Guess it was the '69 Mustang, because they dropped out. Team took top 3, 6th and 10th to win. Second race, started 2nd last, but got into first again coming out of the first hard turn. One teammate made a run at me near the end since I was taking the turns clean, but I was able to pull away on the straight before the final turn. Team finished top 3, 5th and 11th.
  • Horizon Mexico Circuit
  • Arch of Mulegé Circuit
  • Bahía de Plano Circuit
Italia 458 Race Track EventLab - S1 900 Ferrari 458 - This is on EventLab Island. 3 laps, little under 1:30 per, 11 AI. Used the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia (996 724 742). Got into the lead at the far end of the track from the start, had an AI close on me until near the end of the lap. I think the AI had trouble handling the turns at the end of the lap, because I opened up a lead early in the 2nd lap.

Green River GP EventLab - S1 900 Retro Supercars - 1 lap, race took me 3:09, 11 AI. Used the 2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale (114 806 103). Got amongst the leaders pretty quickly, but didn't get into first until crossing the expressway the second time. Be ready for a speed booster just after taking the northeast corner of the route.

Jungle Race Circuit EventLab - A800 Modern Sports Cars - 3 laps, about 1:50 per, 11 AI. Used the 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupé (434 156 224).

Arid Hills Speed Trap - A800 Track Toys - 155 mph - Used the 2002 BMW M3-GTR (617 827 997). Starting from the T intersection where the dirt road comes up from the Tour icon, hit 166.86. Coming from the other direction, starting about 3/4 of the way to the 4 way road intersection by the Volcán Sprint, hit 161.26.

Festival Speed Zone - A800 Track Toys - 93 mph - Used the BMW again. This was tricky. Managed 94.04 going counter clockwise starting from the far end of the straight approach. Was around 120 mph entering the zone and able to stay above through the turn at the other end. Couldn't do it going clockwise, best I got was within 5 mph.

Mountain Pass Speed Zone - A800 Track Toys - 112 mph - Starting with the BMW from the bend past the west end of the zone, hit 116.65. Starting from the Guanajuato Expedition icon east of the zone, hit 116.85.

Live Long and Prospera - Road - S2 998 Extreme Track Toys - 3 wins with the 2010 Mosler MT900S (181 867 490). AI kept it tight through the first half of each race, but I got ahead toward the end and created a little separation. Reward is the weekly challenge car.
  • Llanuras Sprint
  • Copper Canyon Sprint
Burning Up - Street - A800 Super Hot Hatch - No problem in the 2018 Honda Civic Type R (114 061 290).
  • Ruta Norte
  • Hilltop Descent
  • Coast Run
Treasure Hunt
Beat a rival in the 2016 Lotus 3-Eleven or the 2009 Lotus 2-Eleven. If you don't have an S1 time on the Horizon Oval Circuit at the Stadium, the rival in the CAG club has a dirty lap to easily win.

Chest location
At the western tip of the peninsula.

Photo - Fast traveled to the Playa Azul Circuit icon, switched to the Vuhl, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Frozen Rush Speed Zone - A800 Pickups & 4x4's - 142 mph - Initially tried with the 4Runner I used in the championship, but it wasn't fast enough to recover from bumping the sides. Started north of the Dragon's Fall Speed Circuit icon to get a decent run up. Using the 2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon (178 606 394), I hit 147.97. Couldn't hit the target on the uphill return trip. For a bit more leeway, I used the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (180 397 265) and hit 170.61 going downhill (topped out over 190 early in the zone) and even hit 154.44 on an uphill try.

Pickup the Pace - Hazard - A800 Pickups & 4x4's - No problems with the 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro (260 548 502). Was in 2nd in the first race until the turn just before getting back onto the track in the mid-50% when the leader missed a checkpoint. That was nice to see. Surprised I built up a decent lead in Canyon's Drop so I didn't have to fight when going through that turn through the pond in the canyon late in the race. Surprisingly, no phantom missed checkpoint notification in the 3rd race.
Rally Adventure

Canyon Rush Speed Trap - A800 Alfa Romeo - 155 mph - Had to tweak the tune used for the championship, kept falling short. Swapped in drag tires to drop the PI to add a bit more power and lose weight. Hit 159.46 with 164 824 961. For my run up, I went up the hill off the road south of the trap, near Senda de Montaña.

O Romeo, Romeo - Apex Predators - A800 Alfa Romeo - No problems with the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio (507 795 945).
  • Quarry Trail
  • The Narrows
  • Senda de Montaña

Series 33, Autumn (Storm) - May 2 - May 9

Blue Wrestling Mask and Blue Wrestling Outfit in the Forzathon Shop.

The Making History championship rewards the weekly challenge car. The Give It Charge skill for Monday's daily comes from smashing a solar panel.

Trial - Road - S1 900 Porsche Track Toys - Used the 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 (304 525 638). Great acceleration against my group, though probably not the best top speed. First race, started from the 2nd person. Got into the lead pretty quickly, blocking out some AI. Created some separation when I saw another person got into second and start screwing with the AI, allowing the team to take the top 4 spots. Didn't fight when another player caught me early in the 3rd lap. Finish was top 4 (me in 2nd), 11th and a drop to win. Second race was a fail. I started last and couldn't weave past my teammates, allowing some AI to take off. Team finished 4, 6, 7 (me), 10 and 11. Final race, I started from the first person slot. Quickly got into the lead, screwed with some AI and created some separation. Spots 2-6 kept shuffling between 3 teammates and 2 AI. Team finished top 3 (I won), 6 and 11 to win.
  • Playa Azul Circuit
  • Lookout Circuit
  • Estadio Circuit
Red Bramble Raceway EventLab - A800 Track Toys - This is on EventLab Island. 3 laps, little over a minute and half per, 11 AI. Used the 2002 BMW M3-GTR (617 827 997). Got into 2nd by the end of the first lap, took the lead after a few more turns, fell back to 2nd after another couple turns, took the lead for good late in the 2nd lap.

Circuit de Mulege GP EventLab - A800 GT & Super GT - 3 laps, little over a minute per, 11 AI. Used the 2017 Aston Martin DB11 (935 839 690), but it wasn't an easy win. Picked up 2 spots on the first lap, then another on the 2nd. Passed another midway through the final lap and rammed the 2 lead AI on the final sharp turn of the lap to finally get into the lead. Had first tried a Jaguar, but never got out of the initial 8th place and quit out early in the 3rd lap. Also tried a Masterati with no luck.

The Lodge Raceway EventLab - S1 900 Hypercars - 3 laps, little over a minute per, 11 AI. Used the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (370 977 095). Much easier than the Mulege one, got into the lead midway through the first lap and never looked back.

Bulevar Speed Trap - S1 900 Super GT - 188 mph - Hit 194.73 with the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (332 517 723) starting from the 4 way paved / dirt intersection south of the trap. Fell short trying from the El Pípila Scramble icon and the bend a little south of that. Couldn't handle the turns at speed coming from the north.

Canyon Pass Speed Trap - S1 900 Super GT - 162 mph - Superfast again. Starting from the Catch Me if You Canyon icon, hit 168.82. Need to be at least 140 going through the last turn before the trap to hit the mark. Was in the upper 130s and hit 160 on my first attempt. Starting from the 2nd bend in the other direction, hit 167.24.

Río Fuerte Speed Zone - S1 900 Super GT - 120 mph - Superfast again. Going west to east, starting from the intersection by the tunnel, I hit 126.27, though I was surprised I didn't fail it for as far off the road I got. Did a better job staying on the road on another attempt and hit 123.63. Starting from the bend past the east end of the trap, hit 121.51 and 123.73 and another one at 119.98.

Vroom Vroom Saloon! - Road - A800 Super Saloons - No problems with the 2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (169 684 545).
  • Sierra Verde Sprint
  • Emerald Circuit
  • Reservorio Sprint
Making History - Road - A800 Ford GT40 / #24 Ferrari P4 - No real problems with the 1966 Ford #2 GT40 MK II (108 873 410). Got into first shortly before the Hot Wheels icon location. Saw the AI try rubber banding traveling down the west coast, nearing the airport, exiting the 2nd highway tunnel and completing the pass of Ek' Balam. One of the AI kept at it through the end, even needed to cut it off when entering Playa Azul near the end.
  • The Goliath
Something odd also happened with a few of the AI opponents, getting themselves stuck somehow near the start of the route.
fh5.s33.au.goliath.png

A Hero Comes Along - Dirt - B700 Homologation Heroes - No problems with the 1983 Audi Sport Quattro (137 185 266).
  • El Pípila Scramble
  • Fuera del Camino Trail
  • Desierto Trail
Treasure Hunt
Get 3 stars at the Océano Azil Speed Trap in a Danish car. I used the 2019 Zenvo TSR-S (161 104 965). Topped 229 starting from the runway by the festival.

Chest Location
If you follow the dirt road west from the Canyon Expedition icon on the east coast, when the dirt road ends, head due west into the swamp. The chest is under the first boardwalk you see.

Photo - Fast traveled to route, switched car, photo registered.

Hot Wheels

Hammer's Shadow Speed Trap - S2 998 Hennessey Venom - 235 mph (3 stars is 220) - An AWD drive on the 2021 Venom drops the top speed below the target, so I just kept it stock. Hit 250.30 starting from before the loop that leads into the straight approach. Start back enough from the loop where the track is level so you don't slide downward when it tilts. Also hit 240.11 with a stock 2012 GT.

Poison Drive-y - Speed - S2 998 Hennessey Venom - No problems with the 2021 Hennessey Venom F5 (127 430 225).
  • Nexus Speed Sprint
Rally Adventure

Cráteres Secos Speed Zone - C600 1990s Toyota Celica - 58 mph - Used the 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC ST185 (168 807 983). Going clockwise, hit 58.53 on the first attempt starting from the bend just past the end of the zone. Took a few tries going counter clockwise. Got a few 56s and 57s before finally hitting 58.25.

Royalty of Rally - Grit Reapers - C600 1990s Toyota Celica - No problems with the '92 Celica.
  • Palm Forest
  • Tierras Verdes
  • Switchback Run

bread's done
Back