H: LoZ Skyward Sword Joycons, Immortals of Aveum (XSX), Ms. Splosion Man (Switch) / W: Paypal

Can you take a pic of your Mario Galaxy coin? No rush, but I'm sure it would help you out with others that may be interested, too. It's easy to look up an internet pic, but I want to see exactly what I'd be getting if I traded/bought it from you, y'know? Thanks, bud.

Can you take a pic of your Mario Galaxy coin? No rush, but I'm sure it would help you out with others that may be interested, too. It's easy to look up an internet pic, but I want to see exactly what I'd be getting if I traded/bought it from you, y'know? Thanks, bud.
Yeah, I just uploaded it to my main post. If you ever want pictures of anything, you can always ask - I never mind posting pictures per request!

Yeah, I just uploaded it to my main post. If you ever want pictures of anything, you can always ask - I never mind posting pictures per request!
Thanks. I still can't get an idea what it'd be like. Is it heavy, or does it feel rather cheap? Have you taken it out of the package? Would you CML to see if anything catches your eye to possibly trade, please? I hate that I want that, cuz it will just sit in my closet with other collectibles. :wall:

Thanks. I still can't get an idea what it'd be like. Is it heavy, or does it feel rather cheap? Have you taken it out of the package? Would you CML to see if anything catches your eye to possibly trade, please? I hate that I want that, cuz it will just sit in my closet with other collectibles. :wall:
Sent you a PM, good sir.

Just completed a transaction with DomPaolo for some MW3 DLC, and everything went smooth as silk.  It was a great deal too!  Thanks!

bread's done
Back