Humble Bundle Thread

I like Steel Rising in there and have wanted to try Bravery and Greed for a while. The loddlenaut game looks like it might be fun for my daughter when she's old enough.

Not a fan of having Mediterranea Inferno included. I'd rather just have them keep it to fun games that don't push any particular political agenda rather than the bundles being used to disseminate LGBT q propoganda.

I like Steel Rising in there and have wanted to try Bravery and Greed for a while. The loddlenaut game looks like it might be fun for my daughter when she's old enough.

Not a fan of having Mediterranea Inferno included. I'd rather just have them keep it to fun games that don't push any particular political agenda rather than the bundles being used to disseminate LGBT q propoganda.

Steelrising is an alternate history take on the French Revolution, one of the most well-known political uprisings of the last 300 years. So you have no problem with politics in video games. You just hate when games remind you that queer people exist.

Metroidvania Mania

$14 Tier

9 Years of Shadows
Axiom Verge 2
Cookie Cutter
Death's Gambit: Afterlife
Ghost Song

$6 Tier

Axiom Verge
The Knight Witch

* COUPON 50% OFF Death's Gambit: Afterlife - Ashes of Vados (Meh)

Solid bundle although I may own too much of this to go in on it.

That is a great bundle but I own every one of those Metroidvania games on Steam, Switch, PS4 or Xbox already.

Might actually pick up this months Humble Choice for the first time. I'd really like to get Hi-Fi Rush for Steam Deck.
I'm going to wait and see if they pass along a discounted offer towards the end of the month.

So much overlap with Fanatical these days, I'm guessing the bundle sites are having issues finding more games to bundle so everything gets recycled.

Anyway, I already had 4 of the games from the Metroidvania bundle so I had to do a split, otherwise $14 would've been a bit steep for the games I'm missing. Also, Cookie Cutter is a good game but it's marred by some annoying bugs.. one of them being the map bug. It likes to erase parts of the map that you've discovered which might confuse you if you can't remember where you've been. Not sure if it got fixed since I played it a couple of months ago.

I think I only don't own Ghost Song so this bundle is a no go. I'm noticing a lot of overlap with Fanatical for sure. Plat bundles are generally equal to Humble Bundles nowadays with similar titles. Humble still gets bigger hitters like Axiom Verge, but the other lower stuff is being recycled more often than not.

Steelrising is an alternate history take on the French Revolution, one of the most well-known political uprisings of the last 300 years. So you have no problem with politics in video games. You just hate when games remind you that queer people exist.

What particular political agenda does Steel Rising push? Games can be about politics without skewing into cultural propaganda. A perfect example would be Crusader Kings, which is literally entirely politics but can't be said to push any agenda. It seems like you want to make personal attacks because you can only see one side of an issue. If they were to bundle something like Acquitted, I'd certainly love getting that game myself, but I'd also understand why some other people might object and would prefer not to have politically charged games in a subscription-based bundle. That's why I think it would be best for them to aim for games with universal appeal rather than games that will end up alienating one segment or the other.

bread's done
Back