Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Most posters went 750 - 1200 pts depending on the title
When they did the DMR “clearance” (before first relaunch) at lot of them were priced to sell, 400-700 pt range

Haven’t been able to redeem anything yet this morning

I'd bet this just goes back up randomly overnight as I think they made the final decision to pull the plug for the day. Whatever their backend handler is for looking up account information, it never handled the load so they're probably working on a fix. Really sucks because I was on time and have the points. Now unless I randomly catch it, I think that's all she wrote for my chances.

I was just able to place an order for Thor Ragnarok (4K), and received an email confirmation.  But nothing else I try is going through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skywalker poster is able to be ordered. I had to re-enter my shipping information so looks like their entire DB had a meltdown and they had to swap over LOL.

Around 2p this afternoon I was able to order the final Rise of Skywalker poster and the teaser 2 poster
Still sitting at 11k pts and was going to order another poster but with no upcoming physical blus to purchase or movie tickets to submit, I’m gonna be a little more frugal with the point spending

Received a shipping notice for my ROS poster yesterday
Also received an email for what items will be added tomorrow, hot sale item will be Finn POP, also some new 4K, blus and Frozen litho

I picked up the Finding Dory set, just to use some points up. Probably end up selling/trading it in some way.

Also code WEDNESDAY is good for 15 points.

should still be there, once you get it you won't be able to pull up the link for the 400 point poster again.  if you haven't redeemed it yet, you'll still be able to get it

Decided to finally use my points grabbed AntMan Bluray 3d, bluray, digital for 1500.  I wonder if they will do points again for christmas.

bread's done
Back