PLAY Magazine 5 issues for $5

AnonymousLurker

CAGiversary!
So, I am fashionably late with this deal as it's been available since the end of April, but since I just discovered it, I'm going to guess that other magazine enthusiasts may have missed it as well.

The new PLAY Magazine (replacing the Official PlayStation Magazine) has a special 5 for $5 launch offer on Print / Print + Digital / Digital subscriptions. I don't know how long this offer is supposed to last.

(If for some reason the price in the direct link above does not reflect $5, try following the link from the GamesRadar+ article introducing PLAY Magazine by looking under the section “Can I get PLAY Magazine in the US?”.)

Thanks! I actually  took this deal a month or  so ago.  Still  haven't gotten  my first issue, but  I know it will  come. It's a ridiculously good deal, the cover price on the PS Magazine in the  states is 16 bucks!

Yeah this seems like a great deal but my concern is the after the $5/5 issues it jumps to like $30 a quarter or something like that. Are you able to cancel after the 5 issues before getting charged the $30 or whatever it is

Yeah this seems like a great deal but my concern is the after the $5/5 issues it jumps to like $30 a quarter or something like that. Are you able to cancel after the 5 issues before getting charged the $30 or whatever it is
Yes. Yes you can.

I live in the US and I still haven't gotten my first issue, and I ordered in the middle of May, so keep that in mind. Customer service assured me it was shipped...but didn't tell me WHEN it was shipped...and mail is delayed, etc, etc, etc. I still think I'll get all 5 issues, eventually, I just have to cancel around Halloween to not get billed any more.

bread's done
Back