Unable to Retrieve Signature Image Dimensions

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Apologies if this isn't the right location to ask:

I've had the same PSNProfiles trophy card image as part of my signature for years on CAG, but when I tried to update the text part of my signature a few days ago, I saw this error message:

Oops! Something went wrong!
Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image. [#10211]
I'm not sure what the cause could be. I tried to re-insert the trophy card using BBCode, a direct link, and HTML to no avail.

I'm having the same issue. I've had the same sig (below) for a long time, prob 3-4 years and have never seen this issue, and I went to update the game I'm currently playing and got the same error as Vigilante. 

This started 2-3 days ago. Thought it was a glitch but since it's still happening, figured I'd ask about it. 

Is there any hope of this getting resolved or at least acknowledged? I created this topic a full month ago and the error is still in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's because both of our user names start with "V"s... maybe they just hate usernames that start with Vs. 

This appears to be a problem again--I'm not able to save any change to my signature without getting the same error as before.
Were you actually able to edit your sig yourself ever since this problem first started?

I had Cheapy manually update mine but I was never able to modify it myself, even after he updated it manually. I was under the impression the issue would persist until the new software was rolled out.

Were you actually able to edit your sig yourself ever since this problem first started?

I had Cheapy manually update mine but I was never able to modify it myself, even after he updated it manually. I was under the impression the issue would persist until the new software was rolled out.
Yes, after Cheapy manually added the image back in, I was able to update the text portion at that time.

I forgot about the new software coming out, thanks for the reminder. I'll sit tight, then.

bread's done
Back