HAVE: GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, NES, N64, GC, WII, WIIU, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, GENESIS, DC. CHECK IT OUT!

I updated the first post (a lot).

Everything is very hectic in my life right now- so if you are interested, PM me or post here, and I will try to accommodate you the best I can!

[quote name='skaterguy_119']Hey I got a code last night for the Terminous armor and there wasn't really anything else I saw on your list.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking :whistle2:D

I added a few new items, and added a bunch of clarifications in spoilers to questions that I have been asked.

I also organized it based on the game, which is stil under the system clasification system that I have been using.

[quote name='backseatdog']i have the starter deck the game came with, not sure if you want that.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any doubles, or anything besides the starter deck that you are willing to trade? I already have the starter deck.

[quote name='backseatdog']nope sorry, i pretty much only have the starter deck cards. I've been looking for other cards too on CAG, but to no avail.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I will let you know about the starter deck. I already have one, and I am about to have another. Atleast I also got 2 booster packs- but I am lacking cards. I don't want to print them >.

Hey! Did not see anything for Killzone as I'm not really looking for any DLC right now. Let me know if you wanna work something else out though (hint: PayPal ;)).

Bump!

bread's done
Back