Man of Medan | Dead or Alive 6 | Spider-Man | Raiden V | Berserk Blu-ray 3 Discs/Films | Xbox 1 Games | 4K & Blu-rays

sdragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
391 (100%)
Paypal, money orders, Amazon GC accepted. $3 Shipping. DISCOUNT if you buy 2 or more items.

HAVE:

ps4-logo.png

King's Quest The Complete Collection $9

32 GB Vita Memory Card $75

:vita: Lumines $4

playonxboxone.png

Dead or Alive 6 $14

Fantasia Music Evolved $4

Forza Horizon 3 $11

Gears of War 1 Ultimate/Rare Replay $8

-

800px-Konami_Code.svg.png

Want:

Paypal, Money Orders, Personal Checks, Rupees, Gil, etc.

64 GB Vita Memory Card

Sherlock Holmes Devils Daughter PS4 or Xbox One

Silent Hill HD Collection Xbox 360

Silent Hill Downpour Xbox 360

Netflix Credit

PS+ Credit

PSN or Xbox Cards

EA Access Code

4K Ultra HD Blu-rays

NOT interested in buying or trading for PC Games, Wii or Wii U Games, sports games

*Thanks to crr_1119 for the banner!

sdragon's CAG Traders Hall of Shame

51Jack - Agreed to trade Blu-Ray for Xbox 360 Game. Never sent the game and no response.
adriley313 - Filed with paypal after 3 weeks. Got a refund finally, but no item. I wanted the product, not a refund. Lowball gone sour. Other people received no game/movie/item and no refund. Ripped off several people.
bilalzahoor1 - Purchased 2 games from my lowball and never paid. Also didn't pay other ppl.
Cujo1022 - Took 3 weeks to arrive. Game wasn't mint as stated and both were Greatest Hits Editions, NOT BLACK LABEL as stated in our trade talks. Has already been caught once for having another account/different CAG username and trying to scam someone else. Proceed with caution.
jdangerc - Total lack of communication. I bought/paid for Transformers DVD's on 2/20. Had to file with Paypal around 3/8 to get my money back, because nothing was ever shipped.
Nathansu - Had to file with Paypal. Took 1 month to send the game, and only did so AFTER I filed with paypal. No communication whatsoever.

VideoGameCollector17 - Item arrived in bad shape, not in condition stated. Poor communication. Promised a refund, but only delivered via Paypal after I filed with them.

ShoeGamer19 - See Above. Changed CAG username.

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed my mind and decided to hold onto my PSP for a bit longer (Ratchet and Clank and a few others are tempting).

I am now open to ALL TRADES for ALL SYSTEMS (EXCEPT Dreamcast, GameBoy Advance, Gameboy, NES, SNES, Genesis and Saturn!)

Updated the list a bit. Got another copy of Dynasty Warriors and some new PSP games up for grabs.
Also have 1 feedback now!

Still have MGS: Portable Ops for trade or sale! Added some demos to the mix, which I'll probably just toss in for free in a trade.

I've been real busy, but I'm back and I am open to trades more then anything right now. I will try to respond to pm's quicker this time.

I have GTA: VCS PSP, Chromehounds, Outfit, and Far Cry Instincts: Predator, would be interested in a trade for Metal Gear Portable Ops. Let me know, thanks!

MGS:pO traded locally to a friend of mine for GTA:VCS and GTA:LCS (Old Unpatched Copy). Updated my trade list and I will get to every pm as fast as I can.

What firmware is on that PSP?

I may have a Black NDS Lite I can trade for it if the PSP firmware is a version I can tinker with.

Thanks, but no thanks Dustboogie. The firmware on GTA is 2.0 and the firmware on the PSP is currently 3.40... Sorry Pijaibros.

NEW GAMES ADDED to the list!

I've tried to pm everyone and I've updated the list. I really want to get rid of those movies and get some new UMD movies, so please make me offers!

Added some prices to some of these items that had ? marks on them. Also selling any 3 of my UMD PSP movies for $14 (INCLUDES S/H)

CML for:

Daxter - $13 SHIPPED or Trade
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (UNPATCHED Version!)
Loco Roco (SEALED)
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
WTF
1 Gig Official Sony Memory Stick
1 Gig Sandisk Memory Stick

Cheers!

Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump