Any Arkansas CAGs?

Hand raise. In Fayetteville right now during school, but actually live in Cabot (About 25ish minutes away from Little Rock/Sherwood area).

Sheesh, how are there a couple of guys saying they're around Fayetteville? I guess you guys never take a trip to Springdale's Kmart for their clearance items then? It always feels like I'm the only CAG around here - everything is always ripe for the picking.

yeah I don't think anybody has heard of Rector it doesn't even have a red light. Two of the surrounding towns were Marmaduke and Piggott. It's about 45 miles from Kennett, Missouri.

I live in Arkansas. Russellville to be exact. I remember visiting that Springdale kmart once and finding some sweet clearanced stuff like mario party 6 for $20. There was so many games to look through. I thought that there must not be any CAGers who live around there. Guess there's at least one!

I've been to the K-Mart in Springdale. I got Kameo for a little over $7 after tax. Have they clearanced any new 360 games?

I'm from Little Rock originally and am a junior a the UofA, so, Fayetteville.

Thirded on the Kmart in LR being fail.

I didn't even know there was a Kmart in Springdale. Ill have to check it out sometime soon. :whee:

[quote name='zsgamer']Jonesboro isn't that bad. Did anyone go to the circuit city in fayetteville for their big pc game sale?[/quote]
I kept thinking about it especially when there was the 20% off DS games at the same time, but decided to save money since my pc runs like :censored:.

Speaking of local deals has anybody spotted this deal:
iconwalmart_r3.gif
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170567. I'm most interested in a sale copy of the DS bundle with Elite Beat Agents. I know that the Fayetteville Mall Ave.
iconwalmart_r3.gif
has them and so does the new big
iconwalmart_r3.gif
in Rogers, but they were full price about a week ago.

Thought I'd post a few spotted deals.
Target - Little Rock, AR
iconxbox360.gif
Blue Dragon - $14.99
iconxbox360.gif
Crackdown/Stranglehold $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
Lego Star Wars Original Trilogy 13.98
iconps3.gif
GRAW2 - 19.99
Walmart - Hope, AR
iconxbox360.gif
2007 EA Sports Games including madden and nhl $10
iconds.gif
DS Elite Beat Agents/Neoprene Case & Stylus Bundle $10
iconps3.gif
Pirates of the Caribbean $15

Yeah, that Blue Dragon was from Saturday, and there was only one left, marked as 29.99 ringing up as 14.99.

The rest should be easy enough to find with at least 5 or more copies on Sat.

I'd like to make this a community place for Arkansas CAGs and I'll definitely start posting what I find around the state.

R6V2 gets a $10 Gift Card at
icontarget.gif
Target so that would make a game like Lego Star Wars: Original Trilogy only about $3.99.

iconps3.gif
Saw a Sunday Newspaper ad stating 80GB PS3 regular price at KMART, but with a free selected game. Good Luck finding an 80GB though. Looks like the ad got recycled already or I would list the selected games. Specifically remember Lair and Folklore on there though.

As of Wed around Noon:
icontarget.gif
Target Clearance in both NLR and LR
iconxbox360.gif
Simpson's Game 24.98
iconxbox360.gif
Stranglehold 29.98
iconxbox360.gif
Viva Pinata Party Animals 14.98
iconxbox360.gif
Wireless USB Reciever for PC 13.98
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
iconps2_r2.gif
Various Psyclone Connectors including VGA, HDMI, and Component
iconxbox360.gif
Crackdown 29.98
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
iconps2_r2.gif
Various 2k8 games for ps3 & 360

NLR ONLY

iconxbox360.gif
Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights 13.98
iconps3.gif
Folklore 14.98
iconxbox360.gif
PGR 3 12.98 /4 29.98
iconps2_r2.gif
Shadow of the Colossus 13.98

LR ONLY

iconps3.gif
Jericho - 1 copy 14.98
Halo 3 Action Clix Pre-order Bonus - 1 copy 1.98
Halo 3 Wall Grafix 10.98
iconxbox360.gif
Lego Star Wars Original Trilogy 13.98
iconxbox_r2.gif
GTA San Andreas - 1 copy 12.98

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R' Us NLR and LR
iconds.gif
Guilty Gear: Dual Strikers 9.98

NLR ONLY
Silver Xbox 360 Faceplate 1.90

Sidenote: Blue Dragon at Target is sold I was there today when it was taken by somebody. Also spotted a GRAW 2 PS3 for 9.98 and i think it was bought by the same person. I really wanted to pick that up and was sad because it trades for 14 at Gamestop.

Fayetteville Target
Nothing too exciting.
iconxbox360.gif
X360
Crackdown 14.98
PGR3 9.98 / 4 29.98
Simpson's Game 29.98
VP PA 14.98
Wireless Receiver for PC 13.98

bread's done
Back