FT: VF5/Stranglehold/Dirt/Gears/GH2/More; W: Various 360 Games

ThatDamnDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Updated 4/28/08

This is stuff either from my own collection that I've played through or from sales I've found via CAG. Unless marked, these are used games in excellent condition. If you want anything on this list, just drop me a CML or something like that. I will also sell things on this list.

All prices are shipped.

For Trade:

:360:
Virtua Fighter 5
Dirt
Stranglehold (New & Sealed)
UEFA Champion's League 2006-07
Guitar Hero 2 (Game Only)
Gears of War

Also, I have a sealed Blue Dragon guide for trade

:ds:
Age of Empires DS

:xbox:
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf - sealed
Psychonauts

Zune Accessories
USB Cable
Wall Charger
Car Charger

Want:
Burnout Paradise
Lost Odyssey
Scene It
Eternal Sonata
Any other 360 stuff on your list

Geometry Wars: Galaxies

:psp:
System w/basic accessories
(I would like to trade for this, slim would be great, but probably not realistic this soon after launch, so I'll go with an original one too)

Other
I'm interested in any video game memorabilia you want to trade or sell off (360 game-oriented especially)

And I always appreciate a CML if you're interested in something. I'm only looking for DS and 360 items.

If you're interested in something but don't think the value quite matches up with something you have, I'm more than willing to throw in some money. For example, PGR3 + cash for your newer 360 title. I'm also willing to straight buy something on my list. So, let me know, I'm flexible.

Let me know. Thanks.

Bump for additions:
White Nintendo DS - great shape
Titan Quest
Titan Quest Immortal Throne
Monsters of Suburbia

Also added Beautiful Katamari as a want

Added my desire for a PSP system & memorabilia

Edit: Yeah, I forgot to change the title, the 360 system sale was from awhile ago. Sorry about that.

The Halo 3 is the game only. In the legendary package, you get a helmet, the sealed game and a sealed disk of extras. This is just the sealed game.

Would you be willing to trade the game only Halo 3?

-Brian

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Updated 2/27/07

This is stuff either from my own collection that I've played through or from sales I've found via CAG. Unless marked, these are used games in excellent condition. If you want anything on this list, just drop me a CML or something like that. I will also sell things on this list.

All prices are shipped.

For Trade:

Tony Hawk Proving Ground (New & Sealed)
PGR4
Halo 3 (New & Sealed Game Disk that comes with the Legendary Edition) - Game Only if that's not clear
UEFA Champion's League 2006-07
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (with strategy guide)
Guitar Hero 2 (Disk Only)
PGR3 ($10 shipped)
Shadowrun ($15 shipped)

Also, I have a sealed Blue Dragon guide for trade

Age of Empires DS
Brain Age

:xbox:
KOTOR - sealed
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf - sealed
Psychonauts - sealed

PC
Kane & Lynch (Sealed)

Zune Accessories
USB Cable
Wall Charger
Car Charger

Want:
DMC4
Dirt
Scene It
Skate
Test Drive: Unlimited
Eternal Sonata
Stranglehold
Virtua Fighter 5 Online
Any other 360 stuff on your list

Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Professor Layton

:psp:
System w/basic accessories
(I would like to trade for this, slim would be great, but probably not realistic this soon after launch, so I'll go with an original one too)

Other
I'm interested in any video game memorabilia you want to trade or sell off (360 game-oriented especially)

And I always appreciate a CML if you're interested in something. I'm only looking for DS and 360 items.

If you're interested in something but don't think the value quite matches up with something you have, I'm more than willing to throw in some money. For example, PGR3 + cash for your newer 360 title. I'm also willing to straight buy something on my list. So, let me know, I'm flexible.

Let me know. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chris Dillon']Free bump, interested in Ace Combat but I don't havve any your wants. CML anyways.[/quote]

Same

bread's done
Back