Free Moola Invites (I Got 5)

[quote name='ZerotypeX']What is Moola?[/quote]

I still don't know what it is after going to the link in here and the actual site.

[quote name='Bitt3r']Would appreciate an invite, [email protected]

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
sent.
Leave your email, pm me, or aim me (PS2xFoladar1) and I'll shoot out an invite .. I've got four left now.

And Moola .. you have three games you can play, plus search&win and boosters (no clue on these) .. you can play the three games to double your money, or risk less than what you have .. theres different levels to risk. You cash out at $10 I think ..

I've got 4 more invites that you people need to have! PM me with email address if interested.

PS: Isn't it funny how once i post that i have invites every body and their brother seems to have invites?

Leave your email here, or send via pm and I'll shoot you an invite as long as you aren't as inactive as you are on Netwinner lol

I didn't know there was restrictions on posting in a topic and helping other CAGers. That guy had been waiting for five hours for an invite, get over it .. Moola refs are pointless anyway.

and sent to Iron Clad, since nobody else said anything about him to this point..I'm out however for now.

No one who has asked me for a referral has waited 5 hours. O and ironclad signed under me...so i guess he was taken care of.

The user "js1" asked for an invite, nobody replied and I shot him an invite five hours later .. so I'm going to assume he waited for five hours since you came in complaining afterwards. Honestly, Moola's site is poor at best, and the ref system is worse, its nothing to get into a mood over. The only reason why I'm even sending invites is to allow others to try it out.

naw, it'll return my invite to me in a few days I think .. although if Pie is shooting out invites, he probably should reply so others know not to send.

how the hell do people with on this thing...i don't get it. The only games i tried were roshambo and the hi/low card game thing.

lolz i havent played moola in months but i used to make quite a bit from referals, in fact i still do get a $1 or two every month or so from referals. anyways if anyone wants some of the tons of invites that i have shoot me a pm with your email adress.

I've got invites, PM me with your email and I'll send them out as fast as I get my invites returned from completed invites.

bread's done
Back