iPodSweepstakes?

Foladar

CAGiversary!
Has anyone here tried it? It seems similar to the Gaming Lagoon type website, however it isn't by the same people (obviously) .. you do offers (many more than Gaming Lagoon, actually) and you can earn a free iPod at 1000 points (they start you at 200) .. seems pretty easy, almost too easy.. Who knows. Anyone?

Handy tools for iPodSweepstakes (and strongly suggested):

NetZero's Private Phone - Free # for yourself (voicemail only) to use for those offers that require a phone #.

Google Documents - Use this to keep track of offers completed, I'd suggest putting the Name of the Offer, ID, Date Completed, Date Accepted, and Amnt to be Credited. Keep track, its key.

FAQ - Member Support - Handy link in that section that'll allow you to send in a ticket regarding points not credited, wait one week before sending in a ticket.

Suggestions:

Check your email daily for special offers that might not be offered on the website, including limited time offers that offer you more points than usual.

Easy and quick offers (for me): UnlimitedFreeGifts (Walmart), Easy Cash Rewards, Consumer Beat F150, Nation Survey, NPD, Own Your Life, The Net Panel (42 Inch TV), Survey Spot, and SurveyPanelGroup. These all credited nearly same day, however your mileage may vary. Some offers are as simple as entering a zip code or email, others require a full survey to be completed and confirmed via email.

[quote name='Zombieslayer240']http://friends.ipodsweepstakes.com/r/5010dc8210c4102ab833

Meh, I only need 400 more points for the Video...[/quote]

When you click on the "Enter your zip code" or "Enter your email address" offers (the easiest and safest ones ;)) do you have to continue and enter your address and stuff, or will just the zip code/email address work? I've done loads of those and entered by zip/email, but I didn't enter an address and they haven't registered my points for those (it's been about a week).

blurb23, you just have to enter your zip or email.. I had two go through last night almost instantly .. make sure you email them and let them know you didn't receive the points.

[quote name='Foladar']blurb23, you just have to enter your zip or email.. I had two go through last night almost instantly .. make sure you email them and let them know you didn't receive the points.[/quote]

Ok, thanks!

Hmm, it seems like their crediting system is slow .. I've gotten credit for 106 points so far. It says active refs occur when they gain their points, does anyone know if that means one point or? And can you only have five refs total? And any other info on the site is welcomed, of course!

[quote name='chimpian']sorry to link to another forum but in my opinion it is a great resource in regard to ipodsweeps, check it out :
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?p=5030520#post5030520

enjoy good luck :)[/quote] Thanks. I followed a link in that thread to create my own phone number. I didn't even know that was possible!

This was also found on there:
"6. If you complete all the FREE + SIMPLE offers on the page, you should get up to anywhere from 800 to 1500 points. This will be after about a week of waiting since some points credit slower than others."

My Referral Link:http://friends.ipodsweepstakes.com/r/3fe41c861257102ab833

Hows your point total coming Plac1d? Mine is slow at best, I know I read they take upto a week to go through ... but I'm still missing a bunch of pts I'm going to put a claim in for on Monday.

I'm up around 600 points. Only 25 or so of the offers were accepted on day 1. Most of the zip code/email offers are still in que, while half of the survey/form offers have been accepted... eventually. I also recieved an incredible amount of comfirmation emails for many of the offers. If you didn't sift through your mail looking for "Activate Membership" email headers, points were probably lost there.
Also, Ipodsweepstakes have been sending me 1 or 2 extra 15+ point offers via email every day which are credited instantly.

[quote name='Plac1d']I'm up around 600 points. Only 25 or so of the offers were accepted on day 1. Most of the zip code/email offers are still in que, while half of the survey/form offers have been accepted... eventually. I also recieved an incredible amount of comfirmation emails for many of the offers. If you didn't sift through your mail looking for "Activate Membership" email headers, points were probably lost there.
Also, Ipodsweepstakes have been sending me 1 or 2 extra 15+ point offers via email every day which are credited instantly.[/quote]

Oh, you have to click on the activate membership links in the (spam) emails that you get from the offers? Even on the "enter zip code/email" offers?

Is that why I haven't recieved any points for about two weeks, though I've certainly done over at least 20 offers?

I'm stuck on 437 points, most of the offers i did never get credited and i've done them probably 5 times or more already. Especially the area code and email ones, i don't think i've recieved many from those maybe 1 or 2. Do you guys go through the list and do whatever you can everyday? I want to get at least a nano but it seems almost impossible now.

If its been seven days, I'd suggest sending in a ticket .. theres a link above to the FAQ, section 7 I believe has the support link needed.

I just redid all of my missing zip/email offers. First time through, all I entered was my zip code or email. This time, however, I continued passed page 1, completed the contact info page, and went through the advertising survey b.s. until the last page. A few of the offers were credited this time, but still missing the lot of them.
Here's my progress on my 2nd attempt: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pyUCu8pGlQvl7YKSS6qsNAQ

Also: (copy+paste)
You have earned 666 Pod Points since joining!
*Gulps*

I was told those zip code and emails only required email but i've always thought about filling out the info on the second page and now i am going.

bread's done
Back