Photo
- - - - -

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload $19.99

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Raikoh

Raikoh

Posted 16 September 2004 - 03:53 AM

Looks like not that many copies are being made, or perhaps the popularity of the game was misjudged, and not enough copies were shipped to retailers. An EBgames store near me didn't have any copies left either.
Posted Image

#32 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2004 - 04:09 AM

if only I had XBOX and xbox live, I would tear up EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

that is, once I get used to the #R tweaks in all my characters...

no more frc unblockable super with Anji, and I heard his butterfly speed changed,

less float following Axl's 63214S, but also u can JC 6K, and chain FRC window increased to 2 frames,

more FRC for Testament, but I heard some moves like 2S can no longer be comboed...

Eddie lost his 22S FRC... donno what else they did w/ him

#33 nein89

nein89

Posted 16 September 2004 - 04:50 AM

Eddie's changes are mostly in his favor, I think. Gamefaqs.com actually has a good list of the balance tweaks.

More importantly, what's everyone going to be using for a controller here? The dpad on the first party controllers is abysmal, and I don't think we're getting the SF controllers until next year...

#34 Ledhed

Ledhed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2004 - 04:53 AM

The dpad on the first party controllers is abysmal, and I don't think we're getting the SF controllers until next year...

I hate the Duke's d-pad, but I'm rather fond of the S's d-pad. Just be happy we aren't playing this on GC.

#35 jntznjamz

jntznjamz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2004 - 05:46 AM

thats odd .... even amazon.com doesnt have it listed

#36 Goodtone

Goodtone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2004 - 07:10 AM

Which is better...Playstation 2 version or this XBOX version. I just got GGX2r for xbox today, but I have been busy with Fable and haven't gotten to it yet. Anyone think the PS2 version is still better?
Posted Image

#37 Zer0sum13

Zer0sum13

Epic Level Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2004 - 07:16 AM

Man, I really suck... I keep getting my ass handed to me in online mode. I was never any good at the half-cirlce+B style attacks...
Any pointers besides massive practice? (although that may be the only solution...)
also, my gamertag is Taiidanx if anyone is up for a match or some Rallisport 2

#38 ThaWatcher

ThaWatcher

Posted 16 September 2004 - 02:25 PM

This game is not that good....capcom vs. snk is way WAY better....I'm very disappointed, especially after all of the rave reviews it was getting....

#39 BustaUppa

BustaUppa

what it is right now

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2004 - 04:20 PM

if only I had XBOX and xbox live, I would tear up EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

that is, once I get used to the #R tweaks in all my characters...

no more frc unblockable super with Anji, and I heard his butterfly speed changed,

less float following Axl's 63214S, but also u can JC 6K, and chain FRC window increased to 2 frames,

more FRC for Testament, but I heard some moves like 2S can no longer be comboed...

Eddie lost his 22S FRC... donno what else they did w/ him

Something tells me this guy is gonna kick our asses.

#40 ThaWatcher

ThaWatcher

Posted 16 September 2004 - 07:41 PM

Anybody want to trade me this for a Slugfest:Loaded?

#41 Alpha2

Alpha2

Custom user Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2004 - 08:15 PM

I need to get this since my original GGX2 was freaking flawed and Sammy refuses to take my call on the matter. Hopefully I can find it cheap tomarrow.
http://therealalpha2.deviantart.com/

Oh so now you are using intelligence and common sense to win the arguement...that's low man! This is CAG and you aren't allowed to do that.

#42 joe50000

joe50000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2004 - 08:47 PM

My local EB said they only got a few in, and they already sold out. I bought Gradius V this week though so i'm broke.

#43 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2004 - 06:56 PM

Going to get it today - need another 2d fighter to play.

#44 hohndog

hohndog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2004 - 04:35 AM

Picked this one up yesterday. Simply amazing gameplay, graphics and music. At $19.99 you can't ask for a better bargain in fighting games on the XBox. English announcer, but characters speak in Japanese with subtitles. Highly recommended.

#45 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 20 September 2004 - 11:58 AM

Your Winner!

It retails at 20 bucks. GameStop in my area says they only got 3 in. No where else had it either. I like the original Guilty Gear more. Xbox controll isn't good for fighting games.

I agree that the Xbox controller isn't good for fighting games, that's part of the reason I'm passing up on GGX2: Reloaded, along with already owning GGX2 for 1 1/2 years and canceling XBL. Plus, Guilty Gear Isuka comes out in over a month for PS2. Well, I do think the GGX is better than GGX2 in some ways (like with the last boss), but I mostly prefer GGX2.

I saw a copy at EB and never really looked in Gamestop.
Posted Image