$1.99 Spider-Man 2 (Player's Choice) GC BB.com OOS ONLINE

I love this game, despite its structural flaws. Plaing on with the GC controller, I was amazed at how intuitive the webslinging felt. If you're a fan of Spider-Man at all, you should grab this. If you listen to me, I apologize in advance for the frustrations of the Statue of Liberty level.

If I recall correctly, this is one of the games that BB clearanced out ages ago (last summer? Egads, it was last February/March.) along with MAT3 and a good number of other titles for $1.99-$9.99. So it should be good in store, but I don't think they're around anymore.

Thank you OP!
I got this for my son and, kids being kids, it finally died from excessive scratches. Perfect replacement.

For me it comes out to $4.25 shipped, including tax, so I think I might bite. I liked it on a rental, would like to beat it and Goozex it or whatever.

Great game, one of my favorites for awhile. The novelty of saving a construction worker from plummeting to his death for the 86th time or stopping yet another road rage motorist gets old after awhile, but those are optional missions. The main missions have far more variety and were a of fun to play through.

$1.99? Hell yes it's worth it! :D

I don't know if it matters or not but the boxart is Spideman 1. I ordered anyway since I don't have either game so $4.xx shipped I'll take either game.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I don't know if it matters or not but the boxart is Spideman 1. I ordered anyway since I don't have either game so $4.xx shipped I'll take either game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that concerned me as well, but I figured I'll hope since everything else refers to Spiderman 2 that the SKU is correct..

For $4 I can't complain tooooo much if they send the wrong game. (since I don't have either one)

Thanks OP! After enjoying Ultimate Spiderman, this one has been on my want list for a while now. I'd be happy with either Spiderman 1 or Spiderman 2, but am hoping for the second one since the reviews seem to be a little bit better.

Spiderman 1 was OK. It was a neverending game, in my opinion, though. Also, no sandbox style gameplay. Totally stick w/ 2.

Got mine--$4.08 shipped, so seems like a decent enough deal. IGN rates this game pretty highly, so there's a shot I may like this one. I know the kids will like it! Assuming of course that it's not too terribly violent for them.

[quote name='lawdood']Sold Out[/quote]

Only hope now is to PM elswhere or try for it instore. Sometimes I wish CAG was a paid service, like 5 bucks a year to prevent SDers, lurkers and hoarders.

Neither of the two Spider-Man games are worth owning. For $2 though you can do worse.

[quote name='Justin42']Wow, my online order shipped already. That's gotta be some sort of record for bb.com.[/quote]

Same here...wow.

It's a good game, but the side missions do get repetitive after a while. Worth a look at the $5-$10 I usually see it going for, and definitely worth $2. Bruce Campbell's in it too - how could you not love that?

I've been playing it a bunch, between Spider-Man 2 and Crackdown I'm convinced I'm supposed to jump 30 feet in the air in real life.

[quote name='cleaver']I've been playing it a bunch, between Spider-Man 2 and Crackdown I'm convinced I'm supposed to jump 30 feet in the air in real life.[/quote]

hey, do you know if Spider-man 2 works on 360? i know its not on the list..but sometimes the games actually do work.

[quote name='cman_007']hey, do you know if Spider-man 2 works on 360? i know its not on the list..but sometimes the games actually do work.[/quote]

If you can get Spider Man 2 for the GC to work on the 360 you've either got some fantastic super powers or you're smoking some hardcore w33d.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']What games work that aren't on the BC list?[/quote]

at the time i got the 360, i downloaded the patch and the buffy the vampire slayer game (first one) wasnt on the list but it still worked. later on, when they updated the list, they added buffy (without releasing another patch). So I am not too sure they are actually testing every single game to see if they work or not... i dont know.

[quote name='lawdood']If you can get Spider Man 2 for the GC to work on the 360 you've either got some fantastic super powers or you're smoking some hardcore w33d.[/quote]

i agree with this guy...

bread's done
Back