$1.99 Spider-Man 2 (Player's Choice) GC BB.com OOS ONLINE

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Korben

Korben

Sofa King Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:46 AM

Must be sold out cause it's non-existent on the site now.
Posted Image
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-Albert Einstein

#32 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:24 AM

I've been playing it a bunch, between Spider-Man 2 and Crackdown I'm convinced I'm supposed to jump 30 feet in the air in real life.
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#33 cman_007

cman_007

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:31 AM

I've been playing it a bunch, between Spider-Man 2 and Crackdown I'm convinced I'm supposed to jump 30 feet in the air in real life.

hey, do you know if Spider-man 2 works on 360? i know its not on the list..but sometimes the games actually do work.

#34 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:07 AM

What games work that aren't on the BC list?

#35 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:43 PM

hey, do you know if Spider-man 2 works on 360? i know its not on the list..but sometimes the games actually do work.

If you can get Spider Man 2 for the GC to work on the 360 you've either got some fantastic super powers or you're smoking some hardcore w33d.

th_w03j81.gif  

#36 cman_007

cman_007

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

What games work that aren't on the BC list?

at the time i got the 360, i downloaded the patch and the buffy the vampire slayer game (first one) wasnt on the list but it still worked. later on, when they updated the list, they added buffy (without releasing another patch). So I am not too sure they are actually testing every single game to see if they work or not... i dont know.

#37 luffy_kun

luffy_kun

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:55 PM

If you can get Spider Man 2 for the GC to work on the 360 you've either got some fantastic super powers or you're smoking some hardcore w33d.

i agree with this guy...
Posted Image Posted Image