Sonic and The Secret Rings 39.99

I was thinking about getting this for my son as an Easter present after Mario Party 8 was delayed until June. Ign.com says this game is passable but not that great. I think I will pass on this and maybe pick up Wario Ware. :)

CC has it for 49.99 for comes with $10 gc.
I thought I could PM to Fry's and make it 29.99 OTD. But the reciept says 39.99.

Will return it, not slick at all.

[quote name='rcavictor1956']I was thinking about getting this for my son as an Easter present after Mario Party 8 was delayed until June. Ign.com says this game is passable but not that great. I think I will pass on this and maybe pick up Wario Ware. :)[/quote]Sonic is a lot better than Wario Ware.

[quote name='daroga']Sonic is a lot better than Wario Ware.[/quote]

really? i played Wario and have a blast with the micro games. i finally unlocked multi player yesterday.

i really want to try sonic, but after the last few games, i am honestly not having high expectations. im afraid it will suck, but the reviews up to this point are pretty decent, which is good i guess

thanks for the deal! Going to have to pass though, b/c the shipping kills it. Can get this at BB for that price w/ coupon.

as i said before to someone just bring it to Best Buy, some price match the website price, then use the coupon lol you never know sometimes people at the register dont know any better.

Just be prepared that if you order online from Fry's, it won't be shipping right away. I ordered this on the 16th at this price with free shipping, called Fry's CS today to find out the status and they haven't even gotten them in yet. The CS agent seemed to have no idea when they would get these in to ship out either.

bread's done
Back