Anyone seen a 20 GB PS3 in the greater Seattle area?

distantmantra

CAGiversary!
I'm finding tons of 60 GB models everywhere I go (Best Buy, Fred Meyer, Target, Circuit City), but have yet to see a 20 GB model. I live in Ballard, but I've got no problem driving a little ways to track one down. I also work down in Auburn, so South King County isn't an issue either.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']do they make 20 gigs anymore? I dont even see sales tags at best buy for it.[/quote]
I actually wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Target was the only store that had a price sticker on the shelf for the 20 GB model. One EB still had 20 GB display boxes, I'll go ask them tomorrow.

If all else fails, I guess I'll get the 60 GB model, but I'd rather only shell out $500 instead of $600.

20 gb is outta stock at sonystyle.com, but the 60 gb is in. looks like sony said bye bye to the 20. the only places i found were compusa.com and tru.com, but they both make you buy ass raping bundles.

[quote name='thagoat']20 gb is outta stock at sonystyle.com, but the 60 gb is in. looks like sony said bye bye to the 20. the only places i found were compusa.com and tru.com, but they both make you buy ass raping bundles.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll be heading to Target tomorrow to get a 60 GB model and open up a Target card to get 10% off, and then cancel it after paying it off later in the month.

[quote name='Arlss']target in Northgate had 7 three days ago[/quote]

They only had 60's last night. At least I know they're out there. Thanks.

Target in my area had a 20GB in stock, and has been sitting there for over a month. Of course this is over in Silverdale. :)

bread's done
Back