Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent (Wii) $26.99 - Amazon.com DOTD

It's a shame the Wii version was subpar apparently because I'd pick it up if it was a good game, for that price especially. I have 20 dollars on a Sears card. I just may pricematch it.

[quote name='Prock']too bad its for the wii, if it was for the 360 i'd pick it up[/quote]

that was last week...although it was $30

Wait... this is on the Wii too?
lmfao.gif
AhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHA, I thought COD3 was funny.
lmfao.gif

Damn, if only it was for the PS2. Is it just me or is Amazon only putting games on Deal of the Day that are definitely going to universally drop very soon. You can bet you won't see any PS3 games on there anytime soon.

Im pickin it up for the last day at Best Buy for 30 Bucks with coupon. 360 version. I cant pass it up. I owned the game traded it and im going to get it again for that price. Dont miss out. Last Day for coupon. SCDA is only 39.99 this week at BB and 10 bucks off. Get ur asses to BB NOW!

I'm still waiting for the Xbox version to drop, I have the 360 one already but the original Xbox version is easily superior. Since the Wii version is based on the Xbox version I really doubt it's as bad as the reviews say.

[quote name='Ribbercage']Im pickin it up for the last day at Best Buy for 30 Bucks with coupon. 360 version. I cant pass it up. I owned the game traded it and im going to get it again for that price. Dont miss out. Last Day for coupon. SCDA is only 39.99 this week at BB and 10 bucks off. Get ur asses to BB NOW![/quote]i'll wait for it to hit the sweet spot of 20. i just don't like this next gen bump in price even for old games.

Damn. Sold out already.
Between this, my $10 gift card to Amazon, my unwanted copy of Madden, and that GS/EB trade-2-in-get-1-free deal this would've made for a $10 + shipping copy of Sonic.

[quote name='Hoffgod']Damn. Sold out already.
Between this, my $10 gift card to Amazon, my unwanted copy of Madden, and that GS/EB trade-2-in-get-1-free deal this would've made for a $10 + shipping copy of Sonic.[/quote]

In previous Amazon.com DotDs, the game sells out early but often in the middle of the day it gets restocked again. So I wouldn't count it out just yet. Just keep checking!

You could always buy two copies and trade them in at Gamestop for Zelda or something $50. Then you'd get free shipping.

$26.99 is still a pretty good deal for those who want this game, why not just change the title instead of killing the whole thread?

While this game isn't the best rated in the world, I've heard the co-op mode is pretty fun. Besides, the only other Wii game you can get for $27 is Rampage, and this looks lightyears better than that.

[quote name='H-Town Info']26.99 now[/QUOTE]
Score. Got it. $17 for a Wii game after a gift card and free shipping? I say YES.

If it's good, hooray, I keep it. If it's trash, this and my copy of Madden make for a $17 copy of Sonic. Yay Amazon!

[quote name='h2dk']Why is this in the graveyard???[/quote]At the time I checked it, it was OOS. Now that I see it's back in-stock @ $26.99, I moved it back into the VGD forum.

[quote name='kevzik']where is my amazon dotd crew at...HOLLA!

Come on cheap 360 game![/quote] What's going on! I'm hoping for something in the 360 spectrum. Viva Pinata would be great.

bread's done
Back