Super Mario Sunshine PO $12.99 Ninja Gaiden PO--$30 at ebgames.com

pplay15 coupon 15% off
+
SAVER for free shippng
= $11.04 + TAX

If you have Edge card you can stack another 10% on top of it.

Anyone who has been avoiding this game based on the haters, there is no excuse not to get it at this price. Try it, you may like it - I know I do.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/225119.asp?siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-BoXtf8ntINdKHMiRSnrEgA

Ninja Gaiden $30 used. Add it you cart to show the price and use your coupon codes!![/quote]

GAH! I just bought that for $45 after realizing that the price was never going to drop. BUT IT DID!!! *sporks out eyes*

Great game though, even at the price I paid.

thanks for the deal and the great codes to get it even cheaper. i liked mario 64, and am iffy about this game, but i'm giving it a chance too. might be even better than 64!

[quote name='Graff^'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/225119.asp?siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-BoXtf8ntINdKHMiRSnrEgA

Ninja Gaiden $30 used. Add it you cart to show the price and use your coupon codes!![/quote]

GAH! I just bought that for $45 after realizing that the price was never going to drop. BUT IT DID!!! *sporks out eyes*

Great game though, even at the price I paid.[/quote]

You and me both. Double GAH!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I have sucessfully resisted Ninja Gaiden.[/quote]

It comes out $22.49 after all coupons shipped. Resist ThaT! :D

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='Graff^'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/225119.asp?siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-BoXtf8ntINdKHMiRSnrEgA

Great game though, even at the price I paid.[/quote]

You and me both. Double GAH![/quote]

Can you guys return it to the store and buy now ?

CAn someonoe else give me their edge card info so I can get more discounts on Ninja gaiden? Unless that is not possible or prohibited!

dumb question: on EBgames.com, where does it say how many copies of the game are in stock? I always look for that but I can never find it.

[quote name='BustaUppa']dumb question: on EBgames.com, where does it say how many copies of the game are in stock? I always look for that but I can never find it.[/quote]

Put 999 in your basket and try to checkout, it will tell you "You can only have X amount in your basket".

[quote name='BustaUppa']dumb question: on EBgames.com, where does it say how many copies of the game are in stock? I always look for that but I can never find it.[/quote]

You add lets say 100 to your cart and see .......

Just picked up Ninja Gaiden. Thanks Strider. I wish I could have got ahold of SMS also...oh well.

20 Ninja Gaidens left.

[quote name='ryosnk']CAn someonoe else give me their edge card info so I can get more discounts on Ninja gaiden? Unless that is not possible or prohibited![/quote]

Why don't you get one at the EB store? It's only $5 but it's priceless when you buy games on EB.

[quote name='ryosnk']CAn someonoe else give me their edge card info so I can get more discounts on Ninja gaiden? Unless that is not possible or prohibited![/quote]

Prohibited.

This Gaiden drop is interesting. Is this showing the typical signs of a price mistake, or do you think we have an official drop here? It just seems kinda weird to drop it NOW, since those two Xbox live add-ons just came out (which would give them more of an excuse to milk the current price).

Or maybe they are dropping it BECAUSE of the add-ons? Could just be part of a promotion strategy... I'm sure a new price point and the prospect of free add-ons would sway over many buyers.

Just as a heads up I went to an EB B&M today and these prices are valid instore as well.

I didn't see these posted sooooo:

From the instore Fall Sale Flyer~

Pre-Played Full Spectrum Warrior $30

*$5
PS2
Pre-Played Madden 2004
Pre-Played ATV Off Road Fury 2

*PS2/XBOX
Pre-Played: NCAA Football 2004 $7
Pre-Played Enter the matrix $10

*Select Pre-Played Pokemon games $4.99
Pokemon Red, Blue and Silver were pictured.

*Buy one get one free on Sega Genesis, SNES, NES titles.

*$25 trade in credit for original Gameboy Advance system.

*$15 Mail in Rebate when you buy a Gameboy SP and one of the following games

-River City Ransom (YAY!)
-Yu Gi Oh! Reschf Destruction
-Yu Gi Oh! The Sacred Cards
-Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
-Shining Soul

These were all in the instore flyer, CheapyD got the rest in his EB Fall sale topic.

Maybe they dropped the rice on gaiden because they are going to release an edition with the huricain packs on them, probably wrong, but its a thought.

bread's done
Back