Elebits $32.94 shipped @ JR.com w/ GCO

[quote name='I-heart-fatwallet']Kick ass. Copy/paste to FW.....[/QUOTE]

Are you fucking kidding me?

Wow. Does a Fat Wallet supporter so fanatic enough to declare his love for what a lot of us hate in his own name expect to be popular? I mean, me personally, I'll tolerate the guy, but a lot of people will hate this guy.

[quote name='mastarecoil']Lay off. You guys can be pretty cruel.[/QUOTE]

Dupes. IP Ban.

I picked up Elebits in a similar deal a month or two ago and I'm really enjoying it, especially with that great price.

Hopefully Cheapy will IP ban I-heart-fatwallet.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I picked up Elebits in a similar deal a month or two ago and I'm really enjoying it, especially with that great price.

Hopefully Cheapy will IP ban I-heart-fatwallet.[/quote]How long of a game is it? I'm seriously contemplating buying it but if it's a very short game I think I might wait and try and get it for cheaper.

Thanks for any info.

Yeah, I'm trying to use GCO and keep getting a total of almost $43. They're not stacking the $10 GCO bonus on the $10 discount.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Yeah, I'm trying to use GCO and keep getting a total of almost $43. They're not stacking the $10 GCO bonus on the $10 discount.[/quote]I just ordered it (I'm so weak) and it stacked for me. It came out to about $33.

Edit: Just to make sure it's clear for everyone, the $10 GCO deal only works for the first purchase of an account. It's a sign-up bonus.

[quote name='dstan']How long of a game is it? I'm seriously contemplating buying it but if it's a very short game I think I might wait and try and get it for cheaper.

Thanks for any info.[/quote]
I just checked the gamefaqs guide, and it looks like I have 5 levels left, and I believe I've put in a little over 6 hours into the 24 levels I've beaten (I know I had to replay a few).

I put about 8 hours into this, completing all 29 levels with a few replays of the regular missions and then a few levels in Score Attack mode. You can easily knock it out as a rental, but for me, it has enough replay value to stay in my collection. I picked it up last month for about the same price and feel that it was worth it.

[quote name='MidnightRain']I put about 8 hours into this, completing all 29 levels with a few replays of the regular missions and then a few levels in Score Attack mode. You can easily knock it out as a rental, but for me, it has enough replay value to stay in my collection. I picked it up last month for about the same price and feel that it was worth it.[/quote]

Picked this up for my son for Christmas. He just turned 7 and is somewhere around level 16. He has played the hell out of it and still enjoys it. $32 seems like a good deal.

Decent deal. Doesn't beat my free copy from Ritz (result of a painful 2 month long process with that damn company), but still pretty good.

[quote name='MidnightRain']I put about 8 hours into this, completing all 29 levels with a few replays of the regular missions and then a few levels in Score Attack mode. You can easily knock it out as a rental, but for me, it has enough replay value to stay in my collection. I picked it up last month for about the same price and feel that it was worth it.[/quote]

I've put 5 or so hours into it and I'm about halfway through.

I can't wait to revisit some of the earlier levels and unlock eternal mode for them. Getting through the level is really not the same as finishing it. Like all good games, it always leaves me wanting more.

I also replayed one of the town levels last night, and had a completely different experience than the first go-around. Somehow I didn't improve my score, but I feel like I could play it several more times and I would see different things each time.

This game is definitely worth that price. It is fun and has really high replay value. There's no other game like it either.

If anybody's interested, JR re-dropped the price.

After getting it the last time, I gotta say it's a pretty good deal at $30.

bread's done
Back