Elebits $32.94 shipped @ JR.com w/ GCO

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 dstan

dstan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:39 AM

Not a great deal, but it might be enough for some.

http://www.jr.com/JR...Product=4140518

#2 Bears0492

Bears0492

Posted 04 March 2007 - 02:29 AM

NOT A GREAT DEAL?!?!?

you're right, it's an amazing deal :-D

Thanks OP
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=97443 - Check my list of available games

#3 jPoD

jPoD

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:14 AM

Not bad, but i'm gonna wait til it's cheaper.
TGN Feedback: 135
CAG Feedback: 28

IM: Redsoxfan722

TGN TL: http://tradegamesnow...=jPoD&view=list

Boston U. Class of 2011
Go Terriers!
Beanpot Champs!!!!

Posted Image

#4 I-heart-fatwallet

I-heart-fatwallet

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:45 AM

Kick ass. Copy/paste to FW.....

#5 jPoD

jPoD

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:58 AM

Kick ass. Copy/paste to FW.....

Are you fucking kidding me?

Boston U. Class of 2011
Go Terriers!
Beanpot Champs!!!!

Posted Image

#6 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:09 AM

Wow. Does a Fat Wallet supporter so fanatic enough to declare his love for what a lot of us hate in his own name expect to be popular? I mean, me personally, I'll tolerate the guy, but a lot of people will hate this guy.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#7 mastarecoil

mastarecoil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:17 AM

Lay off. You guys can be pretty cruel.

#8 jPoD

jPoD

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:34 AM

Lay off. You guys can be pretty cruel.

Dupes. IP Ban.

Boston U. Class of 2011
Go Terriers!
Beanpot Champs!!!!

Posted Image

#9 optimusprime

optimusprime

one lazy cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:46 AM

It seems to be up to $40 now.
"What makes dangerous morons dangerous, however, is not stupidity -- but, rather, an uncanny inability to recognize one's own shortcomings. Unlike the moron, the dangerous moron believes he is wickedly intelligent, with volumes of fascinating musings just waiting to be dispensed."

#10 Kaijufan

Kaijufan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:01 AM

I picked up Elebits in a similar deal a month or two ago and I'm really enjoying it, especially with that great price.

Hopefully Cheapy will IP ban I-heart-fatwallet.
Posted Image

#11 dstan

dstan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:04 AM

I picked up Elebits in a similar deal a month or two ago and I'm really enjoying it, especially with that great price.

Hopefully Cheapy will IP ban I-heart-fatwallet.

How long of a game is it? I'm seriously contemplating buying it but if it's a very short game I think I might wait and try and get it for cheaper.

Thanks for any info.

#12 I-heart-fatwallet

I-heart-fatwallet

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:27 PM

I dont know what your deal is, but if you kids have a problem just PM me.

#13 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:36 PM

Yeah, I'm trying to use GCO and keep getting a total of almost $43. They're not stacking the $10 GCO bonus on the $10 discount.

Posted Image

#14 dstan

dstan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:10 AM

Yeah, I'm trying to use GCO and keep getting a total of almost $43. They're not stacking the $10 GCO bonus on the $10 discount.

I just ordered it (I'm so weak) and it stacked for me. It came out to about $33.

Edit: Just to make sure it's clear for everyone, the $10 GCO deal only works for the first purchase of an account. It's a sign-up bonus.

#15 Kaijufan

Kaijufan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:08 AM

How long of a game is it? I'm seriously contemplating buying it but if it's a very short game I think I might wait and try and get it for cheaper.

Thanks for any info.

I just checked the gamefaqs guide, and it looks like I have 5 levels left, and I believe I've put in a little over 6 hours into the 24 levels I've beaten (I know I had to replay a few).
Posted Image

#16 MidnightRain

MidnightRain

adventures in solitude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:33 AM

I put about 8 hours into this, completing all 29 levels with a few replays of the regular missions and then a few levels in Score Attack mode. You can easily knock it out as a rental, but for me, it has enough replay value to stay in my collection. I picked it up last month for about the same price and feel that it was worth it.
"He said nothing. Very sarcastically."

AC: CF Info
Ruth / Kingston /
1462-0701-5648

#17 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:57 PM

I put about 8 hours into this, completing all 29 levels with a few replays of the regular missions and then a few levels in Score Attack mode. You can easily knock it out as a rental, but for me, it has enough replay value to stay in my collection. I picked it up last month for about the same price and feel that it was worth it.

Picked this up for my son for Christmas. He just turned 7 and is somewhere around level 16. He has played the hell out of it and still enjoys it. $32 seems like a good deal.

#18 alison

alison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

Decent deal. Doesn't beat my free copy from Ritz (result of a painful 2 month long process with that damn company), but still pretty good.

#19 blandstalker

blandstalker

I am Irrelevant Bitching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:08 PM

I've put 5 or so hours into it and I'm about halfway through.

I can't wait to revisit some of the earlier levels and unlock eternal mode for them. Getting through the level is really not the same as finishing it. Like all good games, it always leaves me wanting more.

I also replayed one of the town levels last night, and had a completely different experience than the first go-around. Somehow I didn't improve my score, but I feel like I could play it several more times and I would see different things each time.
Now playing: Some Game I Last Played Months Ago (DS), Ancient Game I Tried Once (PS3), Why Do I Never Update My Signature? (360), Backlog Assassins (iPad)

#20 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:13 PM

This game is definitely worth that price. It is fun and has really high replay value. There's no other game like it either.

My Tradelist

#21 dstan

dstan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2007 - 10:07 PM

If anybody's interested, JR re-dropped the price.

After getting it the last time, I gotta say it's a pretty good deal at $30.