Video Game Lagoon is born! - get points, get games, all free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian9824

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (99%)
*edit* Added VideoGame Lagoon
*edit* Added RebelPrize site
*edit* Recieved my XBL points from Gaming Lagoon
*edit* Added a new site - PaperBackSwap

VideoGameLagoon - http://www.videogamelagoon.com/?ref=62581
RebelPrize - http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=150
Cashlagoon - http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=5727
Cashcrate - http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=7960
Gaming Lagoon - http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=14267
Netwinner - http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=Brian9824
Paperbackswap - http://www.paperbackswap.com

Couple suggestions before we get to the sites.
  1. Download roboform and use it to fill in personal info faster
  2. Sign up for www.privatephone.net to get a free phone number to use in surveys
  3. Make a yahoo or spam email address so you wont care about spam
  4. Clear your cookies after every offer
Follow these few suggestions and you should have the free loot pouring in.

VideoGameLagoon

Hot new site from the owners of GamingLagoon. Same rules apply. Just do the surveys/offers and earn points. Then you can redeem those points for ANY video game off amazon.com. The site uses amazon.com as a basis for pricing. Pricing starts at any game $24.99 or under and goes up in $5 increments. They now offer multiple tier referals. Basically you get 15% bonus for every person someone you refer, refers.

You can also now transfer points between the various lagoon sites for a small fee.

RebelPrize
Same as all the others. Do survey's + offers to get points to redeem for prizes. Survey's approve instantly which is nice

Works the same way as cashcrate does but they give you the option of recieving your payments via paypal. It's operated by the same people who run gaminglagoon.

Basically go here sign up and list at least 9 books as available for swapping to get 3 free credits towards books. You can use those 3 credits to get 3 free books and never use site again or you can use it and get books like I do. Basically for every book you send you get 1 credit which can be used to request any book you want. Great site to get rid of older books you don't read and to get new ones.
I'd appreciate if you'd put down my email [email protected] as the person who refered you.​

Very intresting site. They pay you to play a random lotto style game while they have ad's running in a side window. They get their money from advertisers who pay them based on number of people viewing their ad's. You earn points by playing and you can redeem those points for gift cards. Pretty easy to use and win as you WILL earn gift cards, it just depends on how lucky you are. They make it easy to earn as all new members have a one time available prize of $25 open. Once you hit that it turns into points instead of cash.

Cashcrate by far is the easiest and best site to use. All you do is simple surveys and offers to make money. They get paid for advertising and pass on a percentage of what they make to us so its 100% legit. I've recieved 6 checks from them so far over the last 6 months. Typically I just do it while watching TV or when i'm bored.

Gaming Lagoon operates the same way as cashcrate but they pay in gaming merchandise, Wiimotes, WoW time cards, XBL points, XBL sub time, Wiipoints, etc. Perfect for the cheapass like me who refuses to spend money on XBL points to get stuff in games that should be free.

For cashcrate and gaminglagoon I'd suggest you clear your cookies after every few offers and to not do them all in one day to prevent any problems with offers not being approved.​

I've made a bit over $700 off cashcrate so far and got a few pages of offers that I send out to all my referals. If anyone signs up for cashcrate just use the messaging system to send me an offer and i can foward you the list.​

If anyone has any questions about any of these sites please just send me a PM or post here. I'll be more then happy to answer it.​

Cashcrate has added a point system where you earn 1 point for every $1 in offers. You can also do offers for points instead money. Points can be redeemed for giftcards from various stores.

Just got my XBL points today for Gaming Lagoon. I placed request for prize at 6pm and I had it around 8pm the same day. Bought TMNT and Doom.

My earnings for april are now up to $156.72 since they just cleared a bunch of offers i submitted last night. I'm in shock at how much it is. The new site layout with improved offers is incredible. My previous highest payment I ever got from them was $62.80 and this is nearly 3 times as much.

The offers really do approve much faster and go thru nearly every time now.

Up to $178.69 this month on cashcrate and i'm 1 point short of my 2nd XBL card on gaming lagoon. All in all a pretty good month. I've netted about $220 in cash and items off these sites :)

Yo i just signed up under you on cashcrate, one thing though on sites like this
Where u have to enter ur cell phone number to get money, does the website automatically charge you or can you type it in, get the cashcrate money and not be billed. Also, how can u possibly make a lot of money on cashcrate without doing credit card offers.

With sites like that you need to read the fine print. I avoid all cellphone offers because some CAN charge you, its simply not worth the hassle when there are so many better offers available. I simply do the daily survey's and signing up for various things like the dating sites that pay $1-2 a pop. It also helps to tell your friends since you get a bonus based on what people you refer make.

Do you guys ever get nervous about giving your personal information out at sites like these and on those surveys? I'm tempted to do something like cashcrate, but I'm not sure if I want to give out my info to a lot of places.

Get a fake phone number via private phone. Only info your giving out is your name and address which anyone can open a phone book and get. Stuff like birthday, etc is far from sensitive information and is really public record if anyone wants to look.

Hey i dont know if you know but, how often does cashcrate and gaminglagoon update with new offers? I am running out of non CC offers on gaming lagoon. Is there like a specific day where they add a bunch more. Also, I just use a fake name and numbers but keep consistent with every site, that should work just fine right?

[quote name='Cosmic M']Hey i dont know if you know but, how often does cashcrate and gaminglagoon update with new offers? I am running out of non CC offers on gaming lagoon. Is there like a specific day where they add a bunch more.[/QUOTE]

with gaming lagoon I have the same problem. the best thing to do is just wait until stuff comes in. that's all I can do.

Cashcrate has FAR more then gaming lagoon so it hasnt been an issue. It's impossible to say how detailed they get with checking information. Some companies will check to make sure phone and address entered are valid and if it isn't they won't give you credit

Up to $55.59 so far for april. I'd sugest doing the true.com offer if you have a credit card. $21 payout and its free as long as you cancel in 7 days.

Today's hint is this website www.simon.com

You can buy a virtual credit card to use on sites that want a credit card

Heads up: Gaming lagoon has some new prizes and a better organization of available surveys. Some of the new prizes are at the end of the list including the new 512mb mem card as well as the 4000 XBLM points card.

Payments were sent out for cashcrate so I'll post pictures of my check when it arrives as further proof for anyone hesitant to do it.

[quote name='Brian9824'].[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that was a bump?

as for Miami CAGs, this is probably the second thread with the most Miami CAGs, second to the South Florida thread...

[quote name='Brian9824']Us miamian's gotta stick togethor.[/QUOTE]

represent ;)

note: a few new 100% free deals went up on lagoon.

Also, I did my first CC deal a week ago and am happy. It landed me the Vision Cam I always wanted... now onto point cards.

Squirrel007 its pretty rude to post your referal link inside someone else's referal thread. Especially when you didn't even sign up under them...

I really wouldnt even bother with netwinner anymore. It's gone downhill and they got rid of their bestbuy giftcard.

I stick with game/cash/videogame lagoon and cashcrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back