Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

mkda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Want free gifts?

If you're in the US or are from Canada you can get your free iphone 3gs, free ps3, free wii, free xbox 360, free ipod touch from Transcendent Innovations network -- the current leader in freebie sites who have shipped over $7.5 million in gifts (so far). Visit a free gift trainn site directly below or visit the related site for more information.

Also, learn how freebie sites work.

Want more information?

Have questions about freebie sites? Ask me in this thread. I'm doing freebie sites since July 2005, have received tens of thousands of $$$ in gifts, and I'm well versed with the process.

Want freebie referrals?

If you need help getting referrals for the Transcendent Innovations network only (and only for the sites that have: ps3, wii, xbox 360, ipod, iphone), I can get you all the referrals that you need for an appropriate and fair price. The referrals I will get for you WILL NOT scam you! They will stay green during the approval period. If they do happen to go red, I will get you another green or will simply refund your money. By trading with me, you will not only save time and the hassle of trading with other people (who can scam you), but most importantly, I'm guaranteeing you scam free referrals with NO EFFORT on your part. Just give me your link and you can then relax.

If you're interested, post that you want to trade with me in this thread, which trainn site you need and how many referrals are needed. I'll respond back to your post with a price.

The BEST LEGIT Freebie Sites!!!

Free PS3 Slim -> See Transcendent Innovations Proof and more information

Free iPhone 3GS -> See Transcendent Innovations Proof and more information

Free XBox 360 Elite / Premium -> See Transcendent Innovations Proof and more information

Free Wii -> See Transcendent Innovations Proof and more information

Free iPod Touch -> See Transcendent Innovations Proof and more information

Free PSP

Free PS3 Games

Free Wii Games

Free XBox 360 Games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jonnyfivealive']hey i sign up under you for the ps3 you got any tips[/QUOTE]

Great, but which ps3 site on there? I mentioned like 3.

Just follow the stuff and advice on my site and you'll get your ps3 in no time :)

ddrlenz / Bezerker / jonnyfivealive....

Give me your referral links (one each) for any site that offers either a ps3, wii, xbox 360 or a psp. I will post them on my high-traffic sites for a couple of days (probably to the end of the week). Who knows - maybe you'll get a free green?! :)

Post your links in this thread ONLY, and say what "gift" is offered on that site. I will then post it on the corresponding site of mine. It's fine if all of you'll have the same gifts, it just has to be different sites.

PS3 60 Gig - http://sony.v-bux.com/index.php?id=5405

Ive been looking for the easiest site for a PS3. Ive got it narrowed between V-Bux, MacroBucks & Yourps3forfree. Im debating Yourps3forfree since they dont require referrals, but with their point system it looks like it might take a lot of trials to get only a 20gb. But if i can possibly get some greens with your help, i may just start offering paypal, or maybe gift cards for referrals.

Thanks! Its all set up now. I'll probably keep it till like Sat night. If I forget to take it off, you'll have it for over a month as I'm going on a vacation the next day.

Let me know how it works out. Traffic is a bit slow these days, but I still get around 20-25 signups with the combination of sites I have up...some of which go green.

Bezerker: Go with trainn's yourps34free. I got my ps3 from them too. They don't offer the 20gb any more since it's officially off the market. I met someone online who said they did the ps3 site twice, so I guess there is enough offers the points way for a 60gb.

[quote name='mkda']Thanks! Its all set up now. I'll probably keep it till like Sat night. If I forget to take it off, you'll have it for over a month as I'm going on a vacation the next day.

Let me know how it works out. Traffic is a bit slow these days, but I still get around 20-25 signups with the combination of sites I have up...some of which go green.

Bezerker: Go with trainn's yourps34free. I got my ps3 from them too. They don't offer the 20gb any more since it's officially off the market. I met someone online who said they did the ps3 site twice, so I guess there is enough offers the points way for a 60gb.[/quote]
sweet man thanks
i hope you forget;)

[quote name='mkda']Thanks! Its all set up now. I'll probably keep it till like Sat night. If I forget to take it off, you'll have it for over a month as I'm going on a vacation the next day.

Bezerker: Go with trainn's yourps34free. I got my ps3 from them too. They don't offer the 20gb any more since it's officially off the market. I met someone online who said they did the ps3 site twice, so I guess there is enough offers the points way for a 60gb.[/quote]

Thanks. Ive already had 3 people sign up under my link. Ill wait a week or two to see if they do any offers before i start going for "yourps3forfree" by myself. One thing that i find wierd about Yourps3forfree is that they offer a 20gb w/ 1 game or 20gb w/ 2 games for the same amount of points, and then a 60gb by itself for 250 points more...

[quote name='jonnyfivealive']sweet man thanks
i hope you forget;)[/QUOTE]

Np, I took it off for a bit now as I was testing out something new, but will put it up soon.

haha, let's hope not or else you'lll probably get hundreds of signups, and perhaps lots of greens :D

[quote name='Bezerker']Thanks. Ive already had 3 people sign up under my link. Ill wait a week or two to see if they do any offers before i start going for "yourps3forfree" by myself. One thing that i find wierd about Yourps3forfree is that they offer a 20gb w/ 1 game or 20gb w/ 2 games for the same amount of points, and then a 60gb by itself for 250 points more...[/QUOTE]

They don't offer the 20gb anymore. Trust me. One of my friends recently got email and changed his order to a 60gb b/c 20gb is not for sale anymore.

Honestly, I'm not sure how many greens you'll get on the v-bux site. It's pretty hard for any new person to do - meaning they have to take the risk with 2-3 offers, whereas on trainn's ps3 site its only usually one.

I advised the same to someone else who advertised on my site but they didn't listen. They had a link to another site and got like 200 or so signups in 1 week, switched the link to trainn's and got like 10 greens in like 2-3 days. At this time traffic was at its peak because it was near ps3 launch time. But you never know...

To all of you: I encourage you'll to email and try to convince any new signups you see (mention my site, in sig, so they know how they're getting the email). I believe I mentioned to people they "might" get a welcome email, so its ok. Explain to them how it all works, and they might be convinced ;)

[quote name='mkda']
Honestly, I'm not sure how many greens you'll get on the v-bux site. It's pretty hard for any new person to do - meaning they have to take the risk with 2-3 offers, whereas on trainn's ps3 site its only usually one. [/quote]
I switched my PS34free from a points to referral system. When i think about it, it will be easier to find 14 people to sign up for something like True or Stamps than for fewer people to have to do 2-3+ pay offers @ V-Bux. If you could possibly change my link on your site to the one below, i'd greatly appreciate it.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3835370

Thanks again for all the help.

[quote name='mkda']Np, I took it off for a bit now as I was testing out something new, but will put it up soon.

haha, let's hope not or else you'lll probably get hundreds of signups, and perhaps lots of greens :D

They don't offer the 20gb anymore. Trust me. One of my friends recently got email and changed his order to a 60gb b/c 20gb is not for sale anymore.

Honestly, I'm not sure how many greens you'll get on the v-bux site. It's pretty hard for any new person to do - meaning they have to take the risk with 2-3 offers, whereas on trainn's ps3 site its only usually one.

I advised the same to someone else who advertised on my site but they didn't listen. They had a link to another site and got like 200 or so signups in 1 week, switched the link to trainn's and got like 10 greens in like 2-3 days. At this time traffic was at its peak because it was near ps3 launch time. But you never know...

To all of you: I encourage you'll to email and try to convince any new signups you see (mention my site, in sig, so they know how they're getting the email). I believe I mentioned to people they "might" get a welcome email, so its ok. Explain to them how it all works, and they might be convinced ;)[/quote]
thanks i sent an email cuz i got like three new people.

[quote name='ddrlenz']Thank you...but no sign ups for me... :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the 360 is the weakest of the others offered. If you have a psp one I could set that up maybe too quickly.

[quote name='Bezerker']I switched my PS34free from a points to referral system. When i think about it, it will be easier to find 14 people to sign up for something like True or Stamps than for fewer people to have to do 2-3+ pay offers @ V-Bux. If you could possibly change my link on your site to the one below, i'd greatly appreciate it.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3835370

Thanks again for all the help.[/QUOTE]

Glad you see it that way and listened to my advice lol. I'll switch the links to that soon.

Btw, I noticed once someone clicks that link it says "referred by x" right where they signup. Please go to your account options and disable that to show NOTHING. People don't like that.

[quote name='wckddudeman']My referral senses are tingling, hey mkda what would you want for one of them neat sig pics?[/QUOTE]

Neat sig pics? Like the ones mentioned in my first post in this thread?

[quote name='jonnyfivealive']thanks i sent an email cuz i got like three new people.[/QUOTE]

Good. Based on experience some do respond back, so maybe you'll have luck with that. When they respond, make them feel comfortable with how the system works and reassure how its legit. Personal proof is always appreciated here (like a pic of you next to your gift, saying "free x", is much more creditable than any stock image online).

[quote name='mkda']Btw, I noticed once someone clicks that link it says "referred by x" right where they signup. Please go to your account options and disable that to show NOTHING. People don't like that.
[/quote]

Thanks for that tip. I switched it so that it should show blank. Ive gotten 6 people signed up under me and sent them all an email about easy ways to get their completion (including suggestions about prepaid debit cards so you dont have to worry about forgetting to cancel an offer).

[quote name='wckddudeman']Yes the pics on the first page lol[/QUOTE]

Oh, how about a green on noncc.customorderthis.com - a non-cc site? ;)

[quote name='Bezerker']Thanks for that tip. I switched it so that it should show blank. Ive gotten 6 people signed up under me and sent them all an email about easy ways to get their completion (including suggestions about prepaid debit cards so you dont have to worry about forgetting to cancel an offer).[/QUOTE]

Ok, hope that works out.

hey mdka since your an expert on this stuff what should i do cuz i got my seven referrals but no one is going green i just sent them an email but what else can i do

[quote name='jonnyfivealive']hey mdka since your an expert on this stuff what should i do cuz i got my seven referrals but no one is going green i just sent them an email but what else can i do[/QUOTE]

What did your email look like? The subject line was what? Did any of them respond? Make sure you clearly state my site so they know its not "yet another junk mail" and have a clear subject, like "Hey, You signed up for the free ps3 site...just wanted to know...". Then follow through with a short (no one likes to read as much) and sweet statements offering them assistance in a/ knowing this stuff b/ any questions they have. Calm thier fears about this, and reiterate the logic and perhaps even point to my http://freebieinfo.blogspot.com/ site.

Unfortunately, I cannot help any further because in less than 12hrs from now I'll be in the airport. I will be back in a month.

So, I guess this means the ppl that had their links up will be taken down in minutes. Did the 360 site get some signups at least ddrlenz? I know Bezerker had at least 1 green on the ps3 site, possibly up to 3 more by looking at his status.

13835370.png

For some reason trainn's ps3 site ALWAYS fares well with people. Any others don't help as much. I'm guessing the script (FPS, was it?) is partially to blame for it being so buggy...but we don't have much of a choice there, and its still better than the others.

[quote name='mkda']So, I guess this means the ppl that had their links up will be taken down in minutes. Did the 360 site get some signups at least ddrlenz? I know Bezerker had at least 1 green on the ps3 site, possibly up to 3 more by looking at his status. [/quote]

I got 4 greens and 39 referrals. I sent all of them emails about the easiest offers. Hopefully more are in the process of going green. 39 referrals in 4 days, i can only imagine how many i would get if you left my link up for the entire month ;-).

Ill give my referrals a week or two to get their greens, then maybe ill start paying people for signups.

[quote name='mkda']What did your email look like? The subject line was what? Did any of them respond? Make sure you clearly state my site so they know its not "yet another junk mail" and have a clear subject, like "Hey, You signed up for the free ps3 site...just wanted to know...". Then follow through with a short (no one likes to read as much) and sweet statements offering them assistance in a/ knowing this stuff b/ any questions they have. Calm thier fears about this, and reiterate the logic and perhaps even point to my http://freebieinfo.blogspot.com/ site.

Unfortunately, I cannot help any further because in less than 12hrs from now I'll be in the airport. I will be back in a month.

So, I guess this means the ppl that had their links up will be taken down in minutes. Did the 360 site get some signups at least ddrlenz? I know Bezerker had at least 1 green on the ps3 site, possibly up to 3 more by looking at his status.

13835370.png

For some reason trainn's ps3 site ALWAYS fares well with people. Any others don't help as much. I'm guessing the script (FPS, was it?) is partially to blame for it being so buggy...but we don't have much of a choice there, and its still better than the others.[/quote]
thanks for the help i tried a more friendly email this time

[quote name='Bezerker']I got 4 greens and 39 referrals. I sent all of them emails about the easiest offers. Hopefully more are in the process of going green. 39 referrals in 4 days, i can only imagine how many i would get if you left my link up for the entire month ;-).

Ill give my referrals a week or two to get their greens, then maybe ill start paying people for signups.[/QUOTE]

Whoa!!! That's the power of my site and trainn. If only Trainn and I could come to some kind of "deal"... they got like 150 CREDITED/GREENS ppl through my site alone. Imagine that times their ref rate of $50... :hot: I could take another vacation lol...

Just saw your status of 10 greens now. I guess that other referrals did convert.

You're welcome btw... Once you get your stuff, don't forget to send me something nice... ;)

[quote name='Doomed']Can you expain this? The FAQ link is broken, but the offers say stuff like
Credit Value:1/4 Credit and whatnot. But what do credits do, and how do refferals come in?[/QUOTE]

That site requires a referral to earn 2 credits for it to count. So, it's kinda like the other sites - instead of requiring double the referral amounts, they require a referral to complete double the credits. This site works best for ppl who rather get few ppl to do the credits than get twice as many ppl and make them each get 1 credit.

[quote name='Bezerker']Man, im wishing mkda left my link up on his site. I'm having no luck finding referrals.[/QUOTE]

lol, maybe we can help each other and refer back to the old pm you sent me? Let me know...

[quote name='jonnyfivealive']me too and the ppl i got are dead beats cuz they wont answer to my emails or go green and i have twelve ppl[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, since I didn't want to get a 360 at that time (and still don't know), I didn't focus on that site too much and thus, it didn't fare well with search engine top listings. I'm thinking if I should make it do well, but I got several other things to do now so I'm not sure.

bread's done
Back