Photo
- - - - -

Baten Kaitos Origins for $10 @ Coconuts (YMMV?)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:04 PM

My FYE must have had a whole whopping 10 games for Gamecube. Piss poor selection. Oh well.

#32 Adilink

Adilink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

If anyone picked up an extra, drop me a line.

#33 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:17 PM

Anyone have an extra, please let me know.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#34 Dark Zero

Dark Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:17 PM

Well I guess I have to say it was YMMV. Passed by an FYE in Brunswick and it was 19.99 and marked at 19.99 :/

But I can say from this bad thing I did snag a copy of SKYGUNNER for 14.99 so I'm happy with that ^_^

#35 pygmy carnotaur

pygmy carnotaur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:55 PM

No luck here. I tried 2 different FYEs today, and no sign of BK:O here. Someone must've beaten me to it, since I know I'd seen a copy of it there just a few weeks ago at $40 still. I didn't see Clubhouse Games at either one of either. I don't even know if I want it, but at $20 I'd at least consider it.

#36 Capt Dirty Jack

Capt Dirty Jack

beep beep i'm a jeep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:58 PM

EDIT: gone i think

#37 jrzshore

jrzshore

Long Time Lurker, X Time Poster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:00 AM

Thanks OP, got the last one in the Toms River store. They did NOT seem happy about selling it to meat $9.99 when the sticker said $39.99. :)

#38 Dark Zero

Dark Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:07 AM

Thanks OP, got the last one in the Toms River store. They did NOT seem happy about selling it to meat $9.99 when the sticker said $39.99. :)

WTF, guess I was one of the unlucky few? Did you ask to adjust the price or did it just window up? I asked for a price check and the cashier said it was 19.99, unless its 9.99 after total? BAH.....:(

#39 GregorSamsa

GregorSamsa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:28 AM

They are a different company then the one that owned Sam Goody / Suncoast (Whom I think went completely out of business now).

Not quite, Sam Goody (or what was left of it) is now part of the FYE family. When I was in my local Sam Goody (Bloomington, MN), they were trying to force some FYE club down my throut. But anyway, this deal is available at Sam Goody; I might even start playing my super cheap version of BK:O later this evening.