fairtrade FS/FT list 8/11 update, low prices on games/guides, complete/NM stuff

fairtrade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
8/11/2009 update: Since nobody seemed to want to use my site to see what is for sale (and I'm always forgetting to update it anyways) I'm putting my FS/FT list back up here. All items NM and complete unless noted, shipping not included in prices. Please be sure to read the list carefully as I am constantly getting people thinking they are about to buy games when they were really looking at the guides section.

To get to my site and see my current wanted/haves list click here: http://kspiff.com

Key:

AJ = Atari Jaguar
AL = Atari Lynx
DC = Sega Dreamcast
GB = GameBoy
GBA = Nintendo GameBoy Advance
GBC = GameBoy Color
N64 = Nintendo 64
NDS = Nintendo DualScreen
NES = Nintendo Entertainment System
NGC = Nintendo GameCube
NW = Nintendo Wii
PS1 = Sony PlayStation
PS2 = Sony PlayStation 2
PSP = PlayStation Portable
S32X = Sega Genesis 32X add-on
SG = Sega Genesis
SNES = Super Nintendo Entertainment System
SS = Sega Saturn
TG = TurboGrafx 16
TG16CD = TurboGrafx 16 CD
XB = XBox
XB360 = XBox 360

GAMES:

AJ
---
Iron Soldier $10

DC
---
Virtua Fighter 3TB $5

GBA
---
GBA e-Reader w/ Donkey Kong e-Card Pack (sealed) $10

N64
---
Star Wars Rogue Squadron $8

NDS
---
Final Fantasy III Nintendo DS Lite cases / sleeves (pre-order item from Toys R Us, have a lot of these, just tell me how many you want) $2 each

NES
---
3D World Runner (complete, box in not-so-great shape) $3
Circus Caper $4
Deadly Towers (complete) $7
Defender II $4
Dig Dug II $6
Donkey Kong 3 (complete) $7
Double Dribble $2
Dragon Power (sealed) $20
Gun.Smoke (box a little rough on edges) $7
Hoops $2
Jordan vs. Bird $2
Marble Madness $4
Ring King (complete, box in cruddy shape) $2
RoadBlasters $4
Solstice $7
Strider (complete) $8
Thundercade $10
Top Gun (complete) $5

PS1
---
Gran Turismo $6
Gran Turismo 2 $7
**Both Gran Turismo 1-2 for $11**

Gundam Battle Assault $6
Gundam Battle Assault 2 $8
**BOTH Gundam games for $12**

Parasite Eve (complete w/ demo disc) $15
Rival Schools Project Justice (mint discs IIRC) $40
Um-Jammer Lammy (sealed IIRC) $8

PS2
---
Final Fantasy XI (PS2)(sealed, boxed version w/ HDD) $40
Vampire Night (unboxed, no GunCon2) $8
Dragon Quest PS2 slime controller (sealed) $15

S32X
---
Space Harrier $4
Tempo $6

SG
---
Chakan $4
Trouble Shooter $2 (condition not so great on this one, obvious former rental)
VectorMan 2 (sealed/resealed) $5

SS
---
DragonBall Z Shin Butoden $5
Fatal Fury 3 $5
Fighting Vipers $5
Iron Storm $10
Last Bronx $7
Super Hang-On $6

XB
---
Dead or Alive Ultimate (sealed) $8

GUIDES:

NDS
---
Final Fantasy IV DS $4 -- 1 LEFT (I think, might have sold it)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate $4
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $4
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (sealed hardcover LE version, got a bunch if you want multiples) $5

NGC
---
Battalion Wars $3
Harvest Moon Magical Melody & Harvest Moon DS (very rare) $20

NW
---
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn $4
Metroid Prime Trilogy (sealed) $4
[New Play Control] Pikmin $3
Super Smash Bros. Melee (not sealed, few scuffs) $3
Wario Shake It! $3

PS2
---
Ace Combat Zero The Belkan War $2
Gran Turismo 4 $3
Killer 7 $4
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams (rare) $8
Phantom Brave (have 20 or so left for sale) $3 each
Shining Force Neo $3 (think I have one left)

PS3
---
Virtua Fighter 5 (not pictured) $2

PSP
---
Final Fantasy $3
God of War Chains of Olympus $3

XBox
---
Dead or Alive 4 $2
Dead or Alive Ultimate $2
Mech Assault 2 Lone Wolf $4

XB360
---
Resident Evil 5 LE (sealed) $5
Soul Calibur IV LE (sealed LE version, have several if you want multiples) $4
Star Ocean The Last Hope (small dog-ear crease on bottom right of cover, few scuffs) $4

Last edited by a moderator:
Replied to PM.

And minor update (just added more dupe guides except for Half-Life 2, nothing worth looking at).

EDIT: Started adding some other vintage stuff (some loose NES/SNES/GB/GBC, some SS/32X stuff in less desirable condition). More to come when I have a minute to spare.

BUMP.

OK, time to get rid of some stuff. I've completely updated my list with prices and new categories. Even added some of my spare arcade games and parts.

Hell, I have a nice weight bench for sale for anyone in the Houston, TX area as well (doesn't fit in my new apartment), hit me up for some deals. ;)

Prices do not include shipping. And if you want to save on shipping, obviously, just buy more than 1 item or work out a trade deal.

EDIT: Oh. And in case it may interest anyone I'm probably going to try to ditch my remaining PSP and DS games at EBGS today since they have this $10 extra credit deal going on. Or at least enough titles to get the copy of SMT: Nocturne LE I saw there the other day (assuming it was complete).

[quote name='fairtrade']
Oh. And in case it may interest anyone I'm probably going to try to ditch my remaining PSP and DS games at EBGS today since they have this $10 extra credit deal going on. Or at least enough titles to get the copy of SMT: Nocturne LE I saw there the other day (assuming it was complete).[/quote]

Wait! Don't do it! There's two I'm considering trading for!

Sorry, too late. I hope you wanted something out of what is left because I traded 12 games.

I put part of the trade-in credit towards a really minty Growlanser Deluxe boxed set, as a result I've listed my old copy of the same for sale. I might even come down on the price a bit if you buy or trade some other stuff (*cough*GrimGrimoireOdinSphereAtelierIris3*cough* *cough*FinalFantasy1or2PSP*cough* :whistle2:#).

Also picked up an extra copy of the Final Fantasy V Advance guide. On the list it goes.

The ones that are gone are marked "** TRADED to EB/GS **".

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Aw man. What did you trade? Did you already take the stuff you traded off the list?[/quote]

BUMP to show off my list now what it is all purr-tee-fied.

As well as to point out the removal of SMT Nocturne w/ OST from my want list. Sweeet. :whistle2:#

Speaking of which, I still need a DDS1 OST in good condition. Anyone got one? Better add that one to the list later. :hot:

Christmas BUMP. And if anyone wants a few items and doesn't like the prices feel free to make offers. I want most of this stuff gone (and soon).

Oh and if anyone in the Houston area wants some various furniture items (nice white fabric loveseat, 2x really nice steel bar chairs, really nice olympic weight bench, arcade games, dining room table, some other stuff) hit me up.

Please CML for:

**NEW**
Final Fantasy IV Advance GBA $11 (2x left)

**Incomplete**
Castlevania N64 (no manual) $8
**Loose**
Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge GB $4
Mega Man Dr. Wily's Revenge GB $4
Mega Man II GB $4

**Manuals**
Legend of Zelda, The NES (map, some notes written on it) $3
STRATEGY GUIDES
Final Fantasy IV Advance

My list

I was wondering what the catagory "Loose" meant. Does that mean the game cartridge is loose?

Anbu_Giroro

Updating BUMP. Adding a lot of games and guides today, look for further updates as the day progresses.

Also -- while I appreciate the thread bumps -- please also PM me if you want to do a trade as I seldom look at this thread. Thanks. :D

EDIT: I'm half done adding the new games, will try to add the other half of the additional games this afternoon (along w/ any other guides).

EDIT 2: Should have all the new games listed now (unless I change my mind on a few NES, Genesis and Saturn titles, if I do I'll post them up later).

BUMPing during evening hours to hopefully stir up some sales/trades.

Just as a warning I may be trying to divest the majority of this stuff via alternate means soon (IE Half Price Books, EB/GS, friends, and eGay) so
make an offer if you want some stuff, if you buy a few things I'll cut you cheaper prices. Still better than what I would get at EB/GS...

Hi there.

Interested in these 2:
Monster Rancher Evo PS2 $11
A Boy and His Blob NES $10

Get back to me if we can work a trade. Thanks!

BUMP went through my guides list again and lowered a few prices all around.

Like it says in the topic, feel free to make offers on stuff. I can knock off a buck or two here and there if you buy more than a few items since you're saving me hassle.

[quote name='fairtrade']BUMP went through my guides list again and lowered a few prices all around.

Like it says in the topic, feel free to make offers on stuff. I can knock off a buck or two here and there if you buy more than a few items since you're saving me hassle.[/quote]
Cool. Nice to see your list again.

Wrote you on buying some stuff. Get back to me when ya can.

Final Fantasy III NDS Lite sleeves/cases (sealed) (I have a lot of these) $4/each

Onimusha 3 Demon Siege Katana The Soul Controller PS2 (complete [new?], limited edition wireless sword controller) $25

Pictures of these items?

Just did a freakin' huge update and totally reorganized everything by system. Buy it up people, and keep in mind that I take [reasonable, sane] offers. The more you buy the cheaper I will go. And I have a lot of strategy guides for the new/complete games so if there is a game for sale here that you want a guide for just ask.

BUMP, sold a bunch and updated with a few more items I dug out. Probably have a little more to list, but I won't be updating again until I clear out some more and sort through what is left.

BUMP, added some more games I was going to keep, but am now selling due to an impending layoff.

Will be listing a lot of strategy guides soon as well (including some rarities like the Harvest Moon MM/DS guide).

BUMP, moved list off-site, updated everything, added pics. Great stocking stuffers, buy it up. Discounts for bulk buys and multiple items. :whee:

BUMP. Watch this space over the next few days as I will be selling off a ton of pretty good stuff I had intended to keep (which has survived previous collection reductions). By the time I'm done I will have probably a quarter less games so expect some serious volume and good deals.

heroes of mana only came out on ps2 not nds like you have listed in your wants section. also there is no commercial guide i have found as i would want that too (if you are referring the children of mana for nds)

Need to update that anyways since I picked up HoM at GameCrazy a while back. I had meant that other Mana game on PS2, but moving forward I'll probably remove that from my wants anyways, that game sucks.

Anyways, BUMP, added the last of my stuff. Pics of the last stuff added will be coming ASAP.

bread's done
Back