Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire (PS3) $31.99 @ GAMEFLY

Ordered one...

No...not really. I dont think I would buy this game even if it was the only PS3 game out and I needed a game to play.

[quote name='whoknows']Ordered one...

No...not really. I dont think I would buy this game even if it was the only PS3 game out and I needed a game to play.[/QUOTE]

I am a huge Gundam fan... and I returned my rental after a day of trying to play it. It really is awful.

But not now. I don't even have a PS3 yet. Or HDTV for that matter...

Everyone said "Journey to Jaburo" sucked horrendously for a Gundam game, but I loved it. So screw the critics. I'll buy this game later when I have a PS3... I'm sure with all the HATE, it will go down to $10 new in no time.

I also liked Square's The Bouncer, so screw you haters.

HA HA! Unless this game REALLY sucks... then... well, apply the opposite of what I've said here.

[quote name='iceblast21']But not now. I don't even have a PS3 yet. Or HDTV for that matter...

Everyone said "Journey to Jaburo" sucked horrendously for a Gundam game, but I loved it. So screw the critics. I'll buy this game later when I have a PS3... I'm sure with all the HATE, it will go down to $10 new in no time.

I also liked Square's The Bouncer, so screw you haters.

HA HA! Unless this game REALLY sucks... then... well, apply the opposite of what I've said here.[/QUOTE]

Trust me on this one. I liked Journey to Jaburo. I liked pretty much every Gundam game that's come out, especially Gundam vs. Zeta (well, maybe not that Battle assault 3 game). Not only are the graphics jittery, but the gameplay is a huge step back from any of the PS2 games. If you don't believe me, rent it first.

What amazes me is that Famicom gave it a relatively high score. I'm still curious what that review said.

[quote name='fujishig']What amazes me is that Famicom gave it a relatively high score. I'm still curious what that review said.[/QUOTE]

Famicom is a NES. You mean Famitsu, which gave it a 32/40, and reinforced the stereotype that the japanese love anything with Gundam in it.

bread's done
Back