Free ipod shuffle from wowio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
wowio is an ebooks site that is giving away ipods to people who get 10 referalls.....its easy since there are NO SURVERYS JUST REFERALLS......just post your email or PM me your email and ill send you an invite!

if you choose not to use my refferal you can go to wowio.com and they have to confirm your identity by either your student ID, license number, or a Non anyonymous email address ( so you cant use gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc.)

HOWEVER, i can send you an invite and YOU WILL be able to use your gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc. account

WOW im sorry guys it seems ive made a mistake:

you CANNOT have a email address from gmail, yahoo, or hotmail etc......

try to find an email address that sounds like you work for a company or something.....or you can use your drivers license, or college email address

lol this isnt an april fools day prank.......

anyways......for them to confirm you...you either use a credit card (they wont charge you), a drivers license, a friends code which i only have 1 left but i have already promised to someone else, or a non anonymous email address

a non anonymous email address CANNOT be gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc.
try to use the email your ISP gave, or try to trick them using an email address they might not have heard of..ive heard people have done this successfully..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back