Win a Free Copy of Phantasy Star Universe for Xbox 360!

[quote name='georox']Whenever I think of your site, I'm going to think of really cheap giveaways from now on.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud, I'd like to see you do something like this. I'm losing money like crazy - I can't afford to give away a PS3. Atleast it's something, I don't see you giving stuff away.

Congrats on your immature comment - KID

[quote name='Patriot']Thanks bud, I'd like to see you do something like this. I'm losing money like crazy - I can't afford to give away a PS3. Atleast it's something, I don't see you giving stuff away.

Congrats on your immature comment - KID[/quote]

NP, I don't expect a PS3 from anyone, its just this and Red Steel... uber-meh titles. I think it was discussed more in your last thread to.

Congrats on your immature comment - KID

That needed an extra quoting, for it made me laugh hard. :)

[quote name='Patriot']Thanks bud, I'd like to see you do something like this. I'm losing money like crazy - I can't afford to give away a PS3. Atleast it's something, I don't see you giving stuff away.

Congrats on your immature comment - KID[/QUOTE]
This coming from the person who can't spell legitimate...

Forgive me if I come off as sounding ignorant, but what exactly is the incentive of trading on your site versus, oh lets say...HERE? I just don't get it.

I don't mean to be rude, but wouldn't it be more advantageous to advertise on a site that doesn't already have an established trading communtiy.

[quote name='georox']Whenever I think of your site, I'm going to think of really cheap giveaways from now on.[/quote]

It takes a real douchebag to bitch about the FREE SHIT someone else gives away.

I don't care if he promised he'd give your mother's virginity back and then changed the prize georox, the fact that he is giving ANYTHING away in the first place is pretty damn nice.

Anyways, good on you Patriot for giving away free shit; while I tend to agree with brian's last comment (about the pimping your trade site on a ...AHEM.... trade site), someone should at least commend you for offering free stuff, even if it isn't up to ingrates like georox's standards.

[quote name='Veritas1204']It takes a real douchebag to bitch about the FREE SHIT someone else gives away.

I don't care if he promised he'd give your mother's virginity back and then changed the prize georox, the fact that he is giving ANYTHING away in the first place is pretty damn nice.

Anyways, good on you Patriot for giving away free shit; while I tend to agree with brian's last comment (about the pimping your trade site on a ...AHEM.... trade site), someone should at least commend you for offering free stuff, even if it isn't up to ingrates like georox's standards.[/quote]

Nice comment. So, this threads been derailed more by half-wits who fight fire with fire right?

[quote name='Veritas1204']Sorry, but you'll have to translate that. I don't speak douchebag.[/quote]
Then what is it your speaking, pure unfiltered dumbass?

I've signed up for this forum and participated on it a bit. I didn't win the first contest, but I put up a sellers list and have sold a couple of things. Patriot is a good mod and he's really working hard to develop a community and bring up the member count with his contests, so if you are into trading sites show your support and possibly make a few friends.

He'll also take suggestions on future contests as well, maybe if we can get enough people there could be a some really nice prizes. =D

If you sign up please use the following referrer: http://www.vgtrades.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=13

bread's done
Back