Outpost is at it again.. Dead Or Alive: Ultimate $37.99 free shipping

[quote name='scdoanintendo']What is the ship date for this?[/quote]

It was just pushed back AGAIN. It's now set for 10/12/04, though Gamespot is saying October 28th in their latest news report.

well im going dead broke these last few days not to mention all the damn games coming out next month. i know i wont be playing it much due to mk deception but it must be owned regardless

ORDERED!

I have question if I order it and Dance Dance Revolution extreme with the free pad and I choose overnight shipping, will I get both of them for overnight shipping or just dance dance revoultion.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='scdoanintendo']What is the ship date for this?[/quote]

It was just pushed back AGAIN. It's now set for 10/12/04, though Gamespot is saying October 28th in their latest news report.[/quote]

Thats the japenese version, the us version is supposed to come out 10/18 or 10/19

Taken from here
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/09/23/news_6108273.html

I saw this on Outpost earlier in the day, but when you added it to your cart, the price jumped up to $45 or so.
Front paging it now...

pshhh....wall scroll nothing. If you want something special, reserve it at Gamestop. Kasumi figure? Yeah, I'm there. Or not, because I'll be darned if $39 doesn't just rock. But then again...it's DOA...

Why would they have the free shipping discount of $6.14 (for my shipping) not be applicable to upgrade the shipping? 2-day, you pay full price, which was only a couple bucks more. Ground, it's free.

Very odd.

This is quite tempting but I'm sure Frys will have it on sale the first week for about the same price. Might as well keep your preorders @ EB or Gamestop and have them PM it.

Couldn't resist, I'd wait a little while but I expect them to either raise the price or take away the free shipping soon like they did with San Andreas.

whats this about a 2 disc set?
is there going to be a 1 disc release at a lower price?
and then what is on the 2nd disc?

They're all 2 discs I believe.

One disc is the Saturn version of Dead or Alive 1, no enhancements.

The second disc is the brand new, Xbox version of Dead or Alive 2.

I blew almost 150 bucks on that damned "ebgames classics" sale. I'm gonna have to wait on this for now. Which is a shame because I'm really looking forward to this game.

I spent a lot on that too Pylis, I only ordered now because (I think) they won't charge you until it ships. If I had to pay for it now, I wouldn't have done it.

Ah, I had assumed that the preorder costs me money now. If not, I'll probably go ahead and preorder, too.

Thanks

I just called Outpost & place my order over the phone then I Save $17 plus taxes. Also, get 5% cash back from my American express. :)

When I pre-ordered Silent Hill 4 & Kingdom Under Fire, I ordered 2 other games, since it made the shipping charge easier to deal with.

They billed me for the two non-preorder games, including the full shipping charge, though they authorized my card for the full amount at the time of the order.

When Silent Hill 4 shipped, they charged me for the cost of the game and no shipping charge, since they did the full charge on the first shipment.

When KUF ships, they should do the same thing, purchase price of game and no shipping charge.

As I preordered DOA:U, they authorized my card, but it'll fall off within 3 or so days. When it ships, they'll charge the $37.99 onto my card.

[quote name='ChronoBreak']This is quite tempting but I'm sure Frys will have it on sale the first week for about the same price. Might as well keep your preorders @ EB or Gamestop and have them PM it.[/quote]

Do they pricematch? I was under the impression they didn't do it, only places like BB or CC usually do.

Also, how BIG is the Kasumi doll. Are we talking about a wimpy 3-inch figure?

yeah, i don't have the money to be preordering all these games, regardless of the promised useless shit that's so cool when you preorder.

Damn, I ordered it and then cancel so I could order Dance Dance Revolution with the dance pad with 2 day shipping since I have the pay the same amount anyway and now DoA is back up to 47.99. Anyone know if I could tell them to not cancel my order (they already canceled it though).

bread's done
Back