Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:09 PM

I'll take one of those, nice find!!!

#32 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:23 PM

Thanks

I just called Outpost & place my order over the phone then I Save $17 plus taxes. Also, get 5% cash back from my American express. :)

#33 cruzincontrol

cruzincontrol

Angry Homer is Angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:28 PM

If something goes awry how is Outpost at cancelling pre-orders? Is it easy to do a la EB or Gamestop??...

#34 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:50 PM

When I pre-ordered Silent Hill 4 & Kingdom Under Fire, I ordered 2 other games, since it made the shipping charge easier to deal with.

They billed me for the two non-preorder games, including the full shipping charge, though they authorized my card for the full amount at the time of the order.

When Silent Hill 4 shipped, they charged me for the cost of the game and no shipping charge, since they did the full charge on the first shipment.

When KUF ships, they should do the same thing, purchase price of game and no shipping charge.

As I preordered DOA:U, they authorized my card, but it'll fall off within 3 or so days. When it ships, they'll charge the $37.99 onto my card.

#35 Requiem

Requiem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2004 - 10:06 PM

This is quite tempting but I'm sure Frys will have it on sale the first week for about the same price. Might as well keep your preorders @ EB or Gamestop and have them PM it.

Do they pricematch? I was under the impression they didn't do it, only places like BB or CC usually do.

Also, how BIG is the Kasumi doll. Are we talking about a wimpy 3-inch figure?

#36 dafoomie

dafoomie

Posted 28 September 2004 - 06:08 AM

Deal is dead... Price is up to $47.99

Alternatives would include Fred Myers for $39.99 with free shipping:
http://www.thestore24.com/fredmeyer

#37 pimp tyranny

pimp tyranny

Posted 28 September 2004 - 06:28 AM

yeah, i don't have the money to be preordering all these games, regardless of the promised useless shit that's so cool when you preorder.
Posted Image

#38 Requiem

Requiem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:47 AM

O why did I wait! I missed it. Was about to order it today. :(

#39 Benaorn

Benaorn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:55 AM

Damn, I ordered it and then cancel so I could order Dance Dance Revolution with the dance pad with 2 day shipping since I have the pay the same amount anyway and now DoA is back up to 47.99. Anyone know if I could tell them to not cancel my order (they already canceled it though).

#40 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2004 - 06:07 PM

It's back down a little to $44.99, though says nothing about free shipping anymore.