How I picture Wombat...

poopmasterfunk

CAGiversary!
I'm very curious if Wombat/Cheapy (or any of us CAGers) have ever been into the old 90's series, Twin Peaks. The dude who always travels around, settling deals for his brother (Ben Horne) is exactly how i picture Wombat. Voice, and all. Am i close guys? If you're unaware, google Twin Peaks, and look for Jerry Horne. (David Patrick Kelly) If possible, let me know what'cha think!

[quote name='poopmasterfunk']I'm very curious if Wombat/Cheapy (or any of us CAGers) have ever been into the old 90's series, Twin Peaks. The dude who always travels around, settling deals for his brother (Ben Horne) is exactly how i picture Wombat. Voice, and all. Am i close guys? If you're unaware, google Twin Peaks, and look for Jerry Horne. (David Patrick Kelly) If possible, let me know what'cha think![/QUOTE]

I picture him as a fat, annoying guy, who you have to get to know in order to "love." Anyone who was playing Sword of Vermillion back in late 90 can't be that bad! That was a classic game. Not a great game, but to me, classic.

Like lspear76 says I picture him as the fat, annoying guy but I don't really think anyone would really want the chance to get to know him.

[quote name='Mex25']Like lspear76 says I picture him as the fat, annoying guy but I don't really think anyone would really want the chance to get to know him.[/quote]

I picture most of the people on this site as fat and annoying.

[quote name='lspear76']I picture him as a fat, annoying guy, who you have to get to know in order to "love." Anyone who was playing Sword of Vermillion back in late 90 can't be that bad. That was a classic game. Not a great game, but to me, classic.[/quote]

you mean like this???
cbg.gif

[quote name='Wheeliedude']Check the CAGwiki.[/QUOTE]
HOLY SHIT! You mean Wombat5227 and our Wombat are the same guys???!?!!

[quote name='Tybee']I picture most of the people on this site as fat and annoying.[/quote]

Sounds right to me!

Wombatthepirate.jpg

Picture taken from the cagwiki. Also I can't find the thread but him and Cheapy went to a gaming show. Where their was plenty of photos of him.

yep, George Costanza about sums it up. Minus the greek pose and nudity, of course.

bread's done
Back