monkeydeew

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:06 AM

some lego batman stuff could drop to 75% off next week

#513 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:48 PM

Still scanned at $49 for me tonight. Hopefully next week it'll drop a bit more.

Picked that up for 24$ last week.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#514 erehwon

erehwon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:09 AM

I just dropped by Target after seeing 300 at a cheapass theater ($0.50 on Wednesdays :) ). I picked up Europa Universalis III Collector's Edition for $4.98. It was the last one. It rang up as 12.98, but they changed it. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or put it on my trade list.

#515 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:24 AM

has anyone noticed the hp 3-1 (scanner/copier/printer) last week it was 49.9X (down from 99.99) i hope it dropped again this week

Does anyone have the DPCI # for this, so I can use that online Target backdoor store tracker to see if any stores have this without driving around aimlessly?

I'd even get one at $50, because I need printer / copier / scanner.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#516 dave auto

dave auto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:14 AM

Does anyone have the DPCI # for this, so I can use that online Target backdoor store tracker to see if any stores have this without driving around aimlessly?

080 03 0762
Good luck.

#517 WesWarlord

WesWarlord

I'll Take the Case!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:30 AM

Yeah, I was pretty damned pissed because I came across like 10 Mario 64 DS games and they were still $29.99. I never find anything at Target either.

#518 Rictor

Rictor

I like big butts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:11 AM

I'd even get one at $50, because I need printer / copier / scanner.

I wouldn't pay $50 for one of those combo printers...they are easy to find for free after rebate at all the after Thanksgiving sales and periodically thoughout the year for $0-20 after rebate from a lot of the office supply chains. I've actually got 2 or 3 of these still sealed in the box in my basement waiting for the two we are using now to break or to be used as gifts. If they weren't so expensive to ship, I'd pop them on Ebay or something.

#519 mephitical

mephitical

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:15 AM

I wouldn't pay $50 for one of those combo printers...they are easy to find for free after rebate at all the after Thanksgiving sales and periodically thoughout the year for $0-20 after rebate from a lot of the office supply chains. I've actually got 2 or 3 of these still sealed in the box in my basement waiting for the two we are using now to break or to be used as gifts. If they weren't so expensive to ship, I'd pop them on Ebay or something.

Agreed - They turn up dirt cheap all the time because HP makes all the money on the ink carts. I have one of these and I would actually probably recommend against it if you plan to do any amount of printing. There are no generic carts and I haven't had great luck with refill kits.

#520 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:30 PM

Hm... I would wait but I need a printer within the next two weeks or so, so my options are limited (plus I hate rebates).

Only one Target around here has these at "Limited Availability", the only problem being I don't know if it will come up as $24 or $49, and I'm not sure if I want to waste the gas to check.

Where are these bad boy's located? In the usual clearance endcap or somewhere different?

Ha, it's too bad I can't get the price online too, that would make Target clearance a breeze :lol:

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#521 Gothic Walrus

Gothic Walrus

Goo Goo G'Joob.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:04 PM

Hm... I would wait but I need a printer within the next two weeks or so, so my options are limited (plus I hate rebates).

Only one Target around here has these at "Limited Availability", the only problem being I don't know if it will come up as $24 or $49, and I'm not sure if I want to waste the gas to check.

Where are these bad boy's located? In the usual clearance endcap or somewhere different?

Ha, it's too bad I can't get the price online too, that would make Target clearance a breeze :lol:

In my stores, there are typically two clearance areas I need to check out: PC games go on endcaps by the books and DVDs, and console games tend to be on Electronics endcaps. Typically, I see printers with the Electronics clearance if they're on sale.

ah, a voice of logic in the form of a walrus

#522 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:28 PM

I'm considering one mainly for scanning. How's the quality of the scanner?

#523 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

Anyone heard anything about this yet? Posted on Kotaku...

A Target tipster sends word that the chain sent out word today that all GameBoy Advance stock is being listed as discontinued and that all backstock in storage rooms is to be sent to the floor and sold. The final goal is to have the stores GBA-free within the month and fill the space the Nintendo handheld was taking up on shelves with DS.
The real question now is how long before Nintendo stops manufacturing and shipping the handheld.

Wondering if there'll be any good clearance prices...

#524 Gothic Walrus

Gothic Walrus

Goo Goo G'Joob.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:48 PM

Anyone heard anything about this yet? Posted on Kotaku...

Wondering if there'll be any good clearance prices...

We've actually got a Target employee confirming it elsewhere on the site.

We can only hope for clearance. And I can only hope I'll have money then. :pray:

ah, a voice of logic in the form of a walrus

#525 velvet396

velvet396

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

Just came here from Kotaku hoping to find some prices... Scour those targets boys & girls, and report back!

#526 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:47 PM

Probably won't see anything about the GBA until Monday, right?

#527 erehwon

erehwon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:59 PM

I hope this is true. I'd love to pick up some of the Final Fantasy gba games for cheap.

#528 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:00 PM

Hoping to have everything cleared out in a month? Sounds like an opportunity to grab some cheap games...
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#529 reibeatall

reibeatall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

I managed to get Gothic 3 for $9.99, but I'm wondering if I should just return it.

#530 Serik

Serik

Stack of doom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:14 PM

I managed to get Gothic 3 for $9.99, but I'm wondering if I should just return it.

Metacritic says yes
http://www.metacriti...hic3?q=gothic 3

http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=userbar2kk9.jpgPosted Image
Playing:
:pc: Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, Team Fortress 2

#531 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:17 PM

Metacritic says yes
http://www.metacriti...hic3?q=gothic 3

Plenty of good sites and mags gave it 75 and higher, and the problem is in every review I read that the game was full of bugs upon release - bugs that may have in fact been patched by now are a non factor.

I say up and see if the bugs are gone and the glaring problems in the reviews are fixed, and make a decision then.

It's extremely hard to accurately judge a PC game where reviewers only reviewed the first iteration, and not the game with a few patches put on it.

Posted Image

#532 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:32 PM

I have to admit this is the first time in a year or two that I havent gone into my Targets looking for clearance items for a couple months. I know the games arent clearanced and that is my main interest from them. Maybe they will start the ball rolling on console game clearances soon. Its been awhile.

#533 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:38 PM

Reibeatall, apparently the US version has never received a patch for the game, ever, so it is the same buggy mess that it launched at - it's not even worth $9.98, hell, not even $4.98.

Posted Image

#534 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:47 PM

Scored the last Starcraft Battlechest for $4.98 on Davis Blvd. in North Richland Hills.
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#535 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:00 AM

Not exactly a clearance, but for those who missed out there is a second opportunity for a good deal on some 360 games that were previously clearanced at some Targets.

I saw Chromehounds at Target for $15 on a permanent price cut. I did not see the game on their website at all, but I did see the following on the website:

Full Auto $15
Condemned $15

Both games looked to be on a permanent price cut and were listed as in store also.

Also saw that NBA2k7 which was reported as $20 on a temporary price cut at stores only was listed as $20 permanent price cut online and in store.

In case the Chromehounds is YMMV, I saw this one at the Buckhead store in Atlanta.

#536 reibeatall

reibeatall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

Reibeatall, apparently the US version has never received a patch for the game, ever, so it is the same buggy mess that it launched at - it's not even worth $9.98, hell, not even $4.98.

Thanks for looking into that for me. Looks like I'll return it.

#537 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

Thanks for looking into that for me. Looks like I'll return it.

Well, I take it back, it saw ONE page in December 2006, and nothing since, so they've abandoned the game it looks like, which is a real shame as every review said it could be decent if they fixed the damn bugs.

So yea, take it back, definitely.

Posted Image

#538 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:23 PM

Nice, found a new way to do Target clearance without even going to the store -

I just called the Target that had the printer in stock (found out through the website inventory), got connected to the customer service desk, asked them if I had the DPCI could I check on a price, and sure enough they did - found out the printer was $49.98 without leaving the store, and most people in customer service are women who don't give a shit about games and electronics so I don't have to worry about them stealing anything.

Posted Image

#539 Nemo_Hyde

Nemo_Hyde

Retired Gentleman Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

Nice, found a new way to do Target clearance without even going to the store -

I just called the Target that had the printer in stock (found out through the website inventory), got connected to the customer service desk, asked them if I had the DPCI could I check on a price, and sure enough they did - found out the printer was $49.98 without leaving the store, and most people in customer service are women who don't give a shit about games and electronics so I don't have to worry about them stealing anything.

Your naivete is astounding. Women use printers, play video games, etc. They also have SONS and HUSBANDS and BOYFRIENDS and GRANDKIDS who really like that stuff.

Rule #1 is not to call the store.....
"It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged" -G.K. Chesterton

#540 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:49 PM

Yeah my girlfriend works at sears and scores me all the clearanced out games, people that call in just tip her off to let her know there is another drop (she works in customer service)