Super Paper Mario at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickz123

CAGiversary!
I just got home from Target in Gainesville, Fl and they had about 20 copies of SPM and I got one and so did three other people around me. If you are dying to get this game early go check out Target.

[quote name='Nickz123']I just got home from Target in Gainesville, Fl and they had about 20 copies of SPM and I got one and so did three other people around me. If you are dying to get this game early go check out Target.[/QUOTE]

how is this a deal?

Paper Mario isn't streeted. Today is the release date anyway according to Nintendo(they always list ship dates as the release date). I just got the call mine is in, going to get it soon.

[quote name='Nickz123']Its a deal because you can get it early[/QUOTE]

No, it's not. Deals are when we can get things for cheap.

Early sightings belong either in Deal Discussion or in the appropriate game thread in the console forum.

[quote name='Logain8955']No, it's not. Deals are when we can get things for cheap.

Early sightings belong either in Deal Discussion or in the appropriate game thread in the console forum.[/quote]

Somebody needs to get laid.

Today is the "ship date" or the "street date," whichever you prefer. Nintendo probably shipped them out to some stores early to get it on shelves for today. I know for a fact Nintendo World Store in NYC has it today.

[quote name='ryansebiz']Somebody needs to get laid.[/QUOTE]

somebody needs to eat more peanut butter and nutella sandwiches.

Sheesh, no need for everyone to be completely rude. Yeah, it probably should have been posted in the Wii area, but sheesh...cut the guy a break.

RD

WrestleCrap'sRD;2820828 said:
Sheesh, no need for everyone to be completely rude. Yeah, it probably should have been posted in the Wii area, but sheesh...cut the guy a break.

RD

Why does someone always do this? This is the wrong forum. There is already a 500+ post Paper Mario thread going. This is not a deal. He deserves to be eaten alive!

OP was just trying to inform people that the game is out in Target already, unlike others stating the 10th. Trying to let you all know to get it a day early. No need to go apeshit on him. :\

[quote name='Tsukento']OP was just trying to inform people that the game is out in Target already, unlike others stating the 10th. Trying to let you all know to get it a day early. No need to go apeshit on him. :\[/QUOTE]

Agreed; Redwoods must be removed from asses.

[quote name='soonersfan60']This shouldn't be in the deals forum...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='soonersfan60']This belongs in the deals forum...[/QUOTE]

...?
Butterfly Effect?

[quote name='gizmogc']Why does someone always do this? This is the wrong forum. There is already a 500+ post Paper Mario thread going. This is not a deal. He deserves to be eaten alive![/quote]Because there's a difference between simply saying "Thanks for the heads up, but this should probably go in forum/thread X" and being a complete ass about it. The OP was obviously just trying to help. People could at least recognize that fact and be human about it.

But, why be nice when you can be an anonymous jerk?

Kitten%20saves.jpg

BTW, Oklahoma sucks.

[quote name='Logain8955']No, it's not. Deals are when we can get things for cheap.

Early sightings belong either in Deal Discussion or in the appropriate game thread in the console forum.[/QUOTE]

If the OP is telling you how to get something early, then he/she is telling you how and where to get it cheaper than you can get it anywhere else at that point in time.

A Nintendo Wii three days before launch at $250? Amazingly cheap deal (show me where to get it IN YOUR HANDS three days before launch for shelf price).

A Nintendo Wii now at $250? Average deal - they're pretty hard to find.

A Nintendo Wii in 8 months for $250? No longer a deal.

The price can be the same and the different timing makes the difference as to whether or not it is a deal. If anybody out there believes differently please contact me - I would LOVE to do some trading with you.

Thanks for the effort OP!

[quote name='chosen1s']If the OP is telling you how to get something early, then he/she is telling you how and where to get it cheaper than you can get it anywhere else at that point in time.

A Nintendo Wii three days before launch at $250? Amazingly cheap deal (show me where to get it IN YOUR HANDS three days before launch for shelf price).

A Nintendo Wii now at $250? Average deal - they're pretty hard to find.

A Nintendo Wii in 8 months for $250? No longer a deal.

The price can be the same and the different timing makes the difference as to whether or not it is a deal. If anybody out there believes differently please contact me - I would LOVE to do some trading with you.

Thanks for the effort OP![/QUOTE]

Took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks for the heads up OP! And even if it wasn't a deal, it's nice to see the important stuff about game consumerism make it to the deals page. (For example, a big change in some company's return policy etc. etc.) Somehow, though, a "consumerism" forum isn't as catchy as a "deal" forum :p Bunches prolly disagree with me anyways.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']Why doens't Texas fall into the Gulf of Mexico? Because Oklahoma sucks so much! ;)[/quote]

Nice. I'm going to have to use that one sometime. :lol:

[quote name='Tsukento']OP was just trying to inform people that the game is out in Target already, unlike others stating the 10th. Trying to let you all know to get it a day early. No need to go apeshit on him. :\[/quote]

Agreed.

My target had none, while BB and EBGames both have it. Maybe I should start a new thread because some stores are sold out but some have stock . . ?

Wait. Dang-it. I accidentally went apeshit on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back