gone

[quote name='HighlightShow']cml for Shadowrun, thanks.[/quote]

Nothing I want, sorry. Main reason I didn't include a want list is there is very little I'm looking for right now.

I just got back into the video game scene, I can't believe FFVII goes for that much now I was so shocked haha, what's black label btw? I remember seeing this game at EB for $15, and I was thinking about buying it just for fun. sigh shoulda done it!

[quote name='aznguyen316']I just got back into the video game scene, I can't believe FFVII goes for that much now I was so shocked haha, what's black label btw? I remember seeing this game at EB for $15, and I was thinking about buying it just for fun. sigh shoulda done it![/quote]
Means not greatest hits, aka original printing.

[quote name='cokerules']how much r u lookin 4 it to go...[/quote]

honestly I'm not sure. toss me an offer via PM.

Also, thanks for the bump.

Feel I may be bumping to quick, but updated with a price incase someone wants to just buy it. I need Billy Madison/Shaun of the Dead HD-DVDs so the price is fairly good compared to eBay.

just for future reference, the piece of material missing on the top of the disc is actually more damaging than the scratches on the bottom. It's called a topscratch. The reason it's worse is because right under the paint of the disc is where all the information for game is stored. When the paint has been scratched off, the laser eye shoots right through that spot of the disc because there is nothing to read. So, having that piece missing off the top is worse than having some scratches on the bottom.

Just a FYI.

*kicks the thread* Well turns out MvC2 has some backwards compatibility issues. Based on what I've read on forums though its all copies and not mine... massive graphic issues on the characters.

[quote name='georox']*kicks the thread* Well turns out MvC2 has some backwards compatibility issues. Based on what I've read on forums though its all copies and not mine... massive graphic issues on the characters.

[quote name='mike.m']I have a copy from a trade I did here and I was a little worried because it had some scratches on the disc that made the music skip/glitch on my regular Xbox. I tried it on my 360 and it loaded fine, music played fine, but the graphics glitched out. I managed to clean it up and it plays just fine in my regular Xbox, but I always wondered if the 360 issue was because of the disc or because of the compatibility.

Do you have links to those forums where they talk about MvC2 and 360 compatibility?[/quote]

Hit GameFAQS, it sounds like just poorly-coded emulation on the 360 end. GameFAQS Xbox MvC2 board is where I saw stuff. They speak of the character sprites glitching hard.

[quote name='georox']Hit GameFAQS, it sounds like just poorly-coded emulation on the 360 end. GameFAQS Xbox MvC2 board is where I saw stuff. They speak of the character sprites glitching hard.[/quote]

Yep, thats exactly what happened. The character sprites and the health bars. Thanks for that info, sorry for the derail OP. :)

[quote name='mike.m']Yep, thats exactly what happened. The character sprites and the health bars. Thanks for that info, sorry for the derail OP. :)[/quote]

Its alright. But yea, characters get all artifacty looking on the 360. Stupid 360 emulation. >_> Why can't they do it properly.

That's a really fair price for Blue Dragon. Free bump because you're not asking for any silly amounts for the game. Also, I noticed you wereinterested in some anime, would you consider some random anime or manga for BG?

Currently I'm only looking for those to fill in set gaps, otherwise I only accept/buy/trade for complete series of anime, with some form of artbox. (I'm picky as hell, the only series I own that is artbox-less is Ikkitousen, I couldn't find a box for it in time. :( ) I don't read much manga either sadly.

Ah, well I have Sailor Moon S, the import set, complete. I know imports don't usually interest people, but if that interests you, shoot me a PM, thanks!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I have Unreal Tournament III, The BIGS, Stuntman, and NBA 08. Will do straight up UTIII for ME or 2 of other 3 for it.[/quote]

I could do ME for Ut3 (Your talking PS3 UT not PC right?)

bread's done
Back