Need 4 Genesis Cases and manuels

SneakyPenguin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I'm a stickler for completeness with my Genesis games, and I have 4 that are cart only. I'm looking for thier original cases, and instructions. The games are:

Atomic Robo Kid
Mortal Kombat 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
World of Illusion starring Disney's Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck

I also need a Zombies Ate my Neighbors instructions.

I have a sealed front Mission 4 demo disk, and a copy of wild 9 (game and instructions only) for trade, or can paypal.

Thanks.

depending on how much you pay I may be interested ;)

I have mortal kombat 2 box and manual (I think) and sonic 3 manual and box, box is kinda bent because its not the hard plastic one its the paper one

[quote name='scuba']depending on how much you pay I may be interested ;)

I have mortal kombat 2 box and manual (I think) and sonic 3 manual and box, box is kinda bent because its not the hard plastic one its the paper one[/quote]

Just name a price for both with shipping.

And am I the only one who thinks those paper boxes suck The original hard cases were so much better.

yea those paper boxes do suck!

crappy and stuff

make an offer I hate naming offers and I KNOW you have something in mind, lol. I would have to split it up so I have mk2 and sonic 3 cart only but I honestly dont care, lol.

I know my nephew had that Mickey Mouse game, and his was complete. He doesn't play his Genny anymore, so I will see if he still has that game... May take a couple days though.

bread's done
Back