DeepDiscount.com has Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria for Playstation2 PS2 for only $29

[quote name='tcwong']DeepDiscount.com has Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria for Playstation2 PS2 for only $28.99 shipped.

Pretty good deal.[/quote]

Awesome price, but it is out of stock at the moment.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Awesome price, but it is out of stock at the moment.[/quote]And their OOS/IS fluctuations make it annoying to buy it on the hope it goes back in stock.

[quote name='bassec']It's the same price used at EB/GS with EDGE card.[/quote]
Why get it used when you can get it new?

[quote name='Vinny']This game needs to drop to $20 already...[/QUOTE]

I would think it will drop to $29.99 before it hits $19.99. It should be $30 any day now.

I just picked it up today at EB Games for $23.75 (after this weeks $5 off coupon, my Edge card, and CA Sales Tax). Not new, but still in really good condition.

I got a new one at the GameRush clearance sale for 25 bucks, i'd recomend trying your GR's first. This game is totally worth 50 dollars, one of the best games i've played in a long time.

You can buy the game for $29.99 off of Square Enix's website. I am not sure how much shipping is. I would imagine this will be a universal drop soon.

Looks like it's gone for good now from the site. No more "temporarily out of stock" messages - now you just get:

Sorry This Product Is Not Available

Maybe they'll get more in stock in the future, but doubtful in all honesty. But it should drop to $20 soon elsewhere on line. :D

bread's done
Back