Intelligent Qube (PO) at Ebgames.com $34

I suck at it so bad. That poor little running guy never gets a fair chance at survival when i pick up the controller.

That's the one problem with DC and PS1 games from EB, they just say may or may not include case and instructions which usually means it ships in a generic jewel case. Of all the used PS1 games I have ordered from them (to get free shipping by buying a used game), only 1 out of about 10 came complete.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']That's the one problem with DC and PS1 games from EB, they just say may or may not include case and instructions which usually means it ships in a generic jewel case. Of all the used PS1 games I have ordered from them (to get free shipping by buying a used game), only 1 out of about 10 came complete.[/quote]

Yeah, when I got in on that $50 for 15 deal, 3 of the games were actually new and sealed. I was suprised that any came at new, but then again 3 wouldn't work at all.

I think I paid that much for it new oh so long ago. It's fun but gets tough without the arrow to help you see where you dropped your bomb.

This isn't cool! My friend has this Suikoden, and Suikoden 2 at his house! He was going to give them to me, but I told him to sell them on ebay or something...

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Don't these stiil sell on Ebay for $70 a piece(complete)?

Eh, anyways, I got mine for $8 at the swap meet.[/quote]

closer to $40.

someone PM me if they want mine, very good condition and complete, $34 shipped!

If you have a Game Crazy in your area, you might want to give them a call before jumping on this EBGames deal. GC sells it for $29.99 used ($27.00 if you have an MVP card).

-DM

If you can play PS1 imports I'd recommend just getting the upgraded I.Q. Final, you can get it new for about $30 from import stores and its almost entirely in English, plus the game has a ton more content, different characters, more modes and even an edit puzzle mode. I have it and highly recommend it.

russtophiles, do you know if it's HDLoader/HDadvance compatible or not? I don't have a fliptop. I have to use the slidecard and hate it.

Sorry, I haven't a clue as to whether it works with HDLoader as I don't use HDLoader myself and I doubt there would be a compatibility list for this game seeing how relatively obscure it is. And if you were to use a swap disc I think you have to use Breaker Pro for PS1 games on a PS2 since the more common swap magic only does PS2 games.

I didn't even pay attention to the fact that you wrote PS1 in your original post. I looked up I.Q. for PS2 on gamerankings and wound up with I.Q. Remix and thought that's what you were referring to. I don't think any PS1 games are HDLoader compatible.

bread's done
Back