Free downloads of Psychopathic Record CDs and assorted songs!

[quote name='icpmattj']You aint no ninja[/QUOTE]
Last I checked, weren't no ninjas in Indiana either. Just a bunch of d-bags with facepaint.

[quote name='JJSP']Last I checked, weren't no ninjas in Indiana either. Just a bunch of d-bags with facepaint.[/quote]

That isn't very nice

Psychopathic records releases some dope stuff. hell, im down.

[quote name='linkpwns']That isn't very nice

Psychopathic records releases some dopey stuff. hell, im down.[/QUOTE]
Fixed. They suck.

[quote name='JJSP']Last I checked, weren't no ninjas in Indiana either. Just a bunch of d-bags with facepaint.[/quote]

If this were a swamp you would be an allihater.

I used to be a big fan of all the Psychopathic shit. At least they can be entertaining in such a way that it's sto stupid, it's entertaining.

you nerds hatin on psychopathic need to just go back up to the video game deals thread and find out where you can get $5 off barbies magical adventure for ps2!!!!!!

[quote name='furiousbobby']you nerds hatin on psychopathic need to just go back up to the video game deals thread and find out where you can get $5 off barbies magical adventure for ps2!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hey dont knock Barbies Magical Adventures. That game has the Penny Arcade seal of approval.

As for the records... Why the hell not, those groups are entertaining enough, and they seem to get the joke they are. No harm no foul.

Hold up bro., I'm from Indiana. Don't insult us like that, ICP is from Detroit, Michigan.

bread's done
Back