Resistance Fall of Man $29.99 + shipping @ Graveyardmall.com .

wow, i dont have a PS3 yet but i'm super tempted, lol...

edit: oh crap, i just ordered it. damn impulse purchases! i'm gonna get a PS3 this year so any deal is good. ^^

[quote name='LiK']wow, i dont have a PS3 yet but i'm super tempted, lol...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. Only problem is by the time an A-tier title is released in a genre I like and I actually snatch up a PS3, it may well legitately be 20 or 30 bucks. Seriously considering biting the bullet now though.....

This is my first PS3 game purchase (besides MK2 and Tekken Dark Resurrection) I have been waiting for a deal like this. Thanks op

[quote name='robbart914']Yeah, me too. Only problem is by the time an A-tier title is released in a genre I like and I actually snatch up a PS3, it may well legitately be 20 or 30 bucks. Seriously considering biting the bullet now though.....[/quote]

ugh, i just bit. i suck XD

I've heard so much about this...just had to buy it. The first PS3 game I actually want to play and I've had the PS3 for 3 months.

The game gets better and better as you go along.

Later levels are nothing like the beginning.
Anyone who complains about this game only put a few hours into it.

You will be rewarded.

Awesome game, I think it's worth close to full price.

but if you don't have a PS3 yet, just wait, it'll be $20 by the time summer or Fall hits.

I got this last week from gamestop used for $54.00. Me an my brother played it and it was really good but at the time I needed cash and took it back to get my cash. Well I feel much better getting it for $30 with tax and having it brand new.

I just bit!

[quote name='guyver2077']i dont even have one ps3 game.....lol

what fw do you need to run this? i was not impressed by the demo.

not a bad price though....[/QUOTE]

what's "fw"?

[quote name='guyver2077']firmware....[/quote]

I can't remember what firmware was installed on my launch PS3 when I played Resistance, but it was definitely something very early like 1.11. Maybe you can find out from the release history of firmwares?

Im tempted to buy even thought I don't own a Ps3 yet. I will probably wait b/c by the time I get a PS3 this could be cheaper. Im thinking a summer PS3 purchase.

[quote name='bball1515']does this mean that a universal price drop is coming? or is this a one time thing for this game right now?[/QUOTE]

the deal is only for today

[quote name='thehoo']To buy or not...that is the question.[/QUOTE]

buy it, its a great game...best game on PS3...i bought it when it came out and im still happy with it

[quote name='Apossum']
if you don't have a PS3 yet, just wait, it'll be $20 by the time summer or Fall hits.[/quote]

I doubt that will happen. Not many people own a PS3, so come christmas time when they push the sale of the system, I don't think they'll reduce the price of one of the best games the system has to offer.

I'm tempted to get this. I want this game so bad, but I'm still waiting for it from a contest I won last year. What to do, what to do.....

[quote name='refusedchaos']buy it, its a great game...best game on PS3...i bought it when it came out and im still happy with it[/quote]
I'm not doubting the quality of the game---I'm just not big on shooters, and, based on everything I've read, the whole game is shooting.....and nothing else.

thehoo vbmenu_register("postmenu_2832359", true); I'm the same way with shooters, especially FPS. But I have to say this game is really good and Co-Op is where the action is. I haven't played it online, but my buddy says it can get rather crazy.

I think $30 is a good deal. Plus if you get and change your mind before you open you can sell it on Ebay for about $55 with free shipping.

Someone will bite!

[quote name='thehoo']I'm not doubting the quality of the game---I'm just not big on shooters, and, based on everything I've read, the whole game is shooting.....and nothing else.[/quote]

Well, it's a first person shooter...

You shoot things, and things look pretty.

I really am close to biting, but there retailer ratings seem pretty spotty. Planning on getting a PS3 later this year, so I think i'll hold off. Really don't feel like getting ripped off on this deal...just check their ratings and you'll see what I mean.

[quote name='JDMxB']I really am close to biting, but there retailer ratings seem pretty spotty. Planning on getting a PS3 later this year, so I think i'll hold off. Really don't feel like getting ripped off on this deal...just check their ratings and you'll see what I mean.[/quote]

Yeah, I will wait too... just look at the reviews of the site:

1. Cheap stuff, poorly packed, arrived broken. Trying to resolve the issue has been frustrating. They said they would replace it, then they ran out so they would issue a refund. It is now 6 weeks and several reminder emails and I still haven't received a refund.

2. Graveyard Mall is such a fitting name for this site. The people who work there are obviously dead because if you have a problem with an order, you will never get a response back and the problem will never be resolved... http://www.epinions.com/content_168581303940 (you need to read the whole story)

3. i ordered a vhs tape from them (paid by visa)
it was weeks ago and i have yet to recieve anything!!
theyre shipping policy on theyre website says 2 to 3 business days standard. ?
they have no way of checking your order status online
mabey that money is shot!? who knows.
would not ever try to order from them again.
if they even exist!
do not recommend you buy from graveyard mall.

It's a high-quality first-person shooter, and it has FREE online multiplayer, with up to 40-player deathmatch. And there's always a lot of people online, since it's really the first game of its kind for PS3. I paid full price for it and have no regrets whatsoever.

And yes, the later levels (I'm about halfway through) look absolutely amazing.

FYI, it's now their "deal of the weekend" so it's still available ... I already ordered but I just did a little googling and there may be coupons out there that will bring the price down further (apparently "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Easter2007" gave 20% off as of a week ago).[/FONT]

I was sorry to read those bad reviews. Here's hoping those of us who order actually get the game.

[quote name='Romaen']www.Graveyardmall.com has Resistance Fall of man for $29.99 as their deal of the day. I've ordered from once them before and they were pretty reliable.[/quote]

bread's done
Back