lilboo says: Help me get a PS3, I will give you Wii/MS points. Only 7 people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)

It's me again :)
The gaminglagoon thread I started about a month or so ago, turned out to be a great success. Not only for me, but obviously anyone who joined gaminglagoon & participated realized it's a pretty awesome site! I earned A LOT of referral credits thanks to most of the CAGs who participated--Thank you very much. I am not done with gaminglagoon, as it will still remain in my sig. I am starting a new quest, something a bit more harder to obtain. I really hope this turns out well, and you can all help me with this.

I sign up with Sony V-Bux in hope to get a PS3. Obviously I'm not someone new here as I've been around for quiiiiiite a long time here at CAG. (ahem, 10th member? ty!) So you should be partial to helping me (LOL)

Here's the deal with this site. You JOIN (via ME, of course) and you can pick the prize you want. I am going for a PS3, and all I need is 7 referrals. PSP gets 2 referrals so that's awesome..

Anyway. They have offers and each offers are worth a certain %. Think gaminglagoon. "I need 22 points for a Wii card!" "..This offer is worth 1.00" "This one is worth 4.50!"..etc. Just you have to add your % to equal 100%. Once you get 100%, you need your referrals to all get 100% as well. This is the tricky part. This is also where I will bribe you.

When you sign up with me, and you reach your 100%--regardless of whatever you do with the site--I will personally PM or e-mail you a Wii or MS points card. (Your choice, obviously) So even if you aren't going to do the site for a PSP, PS2, PS3, TV, etc..do it for the points.

I only need 7 people so this shouldn't be TOO hard!
Just make sure when you reach 100% you let me know your e-mail address so I can varify that with my referral status :)

That is all.
I hope this thread turns out well like the gaminglagoon one.

Please--all questions/comments come here.

One more thing, if you need me to sign up for something in order for you to sign up (and get 100%) let me know. I am willing to do anything to get you people (or at least 7 of you!) to sign up.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

[size=-2]p.s. i know we are only allowed to have 1 thread per member. I have notified a mod to take care of the other thread, so don't worry about me having "2 threads" for a short period of time--it will be taken care of! Thanks![/size]

what do you have to do on the ps3 site? do you have to do offers? and how many refferals do you need?.....are the offers free? and is there proof of people recieving their ps3...is this as reliable as gaminglagoon?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']what do you have to do on the ps3 site? do you have to do offers? and how many refferals do you need?.....are the offers free? and is there proof of people recieving their ps3...is this as reliable as gaminglagoon?[/QUOTE]

Most of them are CC offers, But as usual, you just pay the few bucks and then cancel your subscription--LOL

I need to get 100% in offers, and I need 7 people to sign up AND them 7 people need to get 100% also.. kinda why I'm offering some point cards here.. :)

And yeah, I saw some testimonials. It's a good site!

Good news though, you can use PayPal virtual credit card OR one of them pre-paid visa cards :)

So if you don't have a CC, go get a $25 pre-paid and sign up, do some offers and earn yourself a point card from ME :) ..and work your way to something else.

PSP is TWO referrals at 100%!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']thats pretty cool, but i dont have a credit card, or paypal.........all i have is a $0.00 visa giftcard lol[/QUOTE]

Are they reloadable? Shit, put like $10 on it if you can lol

Edit: oops, I didn't read closely enough. I'm talking about gaminglagoon, not the free PS3 thing.

I would just like to affirm that I tried this website and it actually works. Seriously, I got a 2000 point wii card and a classic controller. I have them here in my house. It's crazy... they actually sent me this stuff.

I did all free offers to get the required points, too. It takes a while, but it sort of became a compulsion and hey, half the time it was during work :) Of course, I'd love it if anyone used my referral link (http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=35637)... but whatever!

There are a few pretty legit-looking credit card offers that give more points (stamps.com, which is a free 4-week trial, and blockbuster online, for instance). I may try one of those in pursuit of a wiimote, but it's possible to get stuff without paying a dime. Awesome website.

[quote name='catapult37']Compared to gaming lagoon, how long does it take to get 100% points?[/QUOTE]

Kinda the same way.. but you'll be doing more CC offers. Again most of them are "Pay a few bucks for this trial". Personally I don't mind paying a few dollars and eventually getting a PS3.

Example.. the Blockbuster online offer with them is worth 53%! :)
But some offers, are like 10%, 15% etc. So it really depends on what you want to do. Pretty decent if you ask me!

Yea I did my offers in less than 2 days..cost me like 3 bucks and I used a gift card...then you just gotta cancel

The one thing I don't like about this site is that.. you do the offer and that's it. I like when you do an offer, come back and submit that you did it.
This just runs on the cookies alone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back