Free SoyJoy Bars!

Got a free sample of these awhile back, they really weren't bad. I had Berry, Apple, and some other kind that slips my mind at the moment.

[quote name='DrNo']Thanx for the Op, but there is no joy in eating soy. They may be fun to throw in a pool or somthing though.[/QUOTE]

Bloody prat. Have you ever drank Vanilla "Silk" Soy Milk?!

I have to drink beer and eats lots of carbs. I will probably die when I eat this, damned "good for you" shit.

Thanks anyways op.

Got mine in the mail today, weren't half bad, although as far as soy bars go I've had better (still, free is free)... the one with almonds was pretty good... and I'll agree with all the praise for Silk Soy Milk, love the stuff... picked up 10/$10 when it was on sale at Stop & Shop the other day, can't go wrong with that stuff. Although don't try to make Jello Pudding with it... doesn't turn out well, at all.

[quote name='Sarang01']Bloody prat. Have you ever drank Vanilla "Silk" Soy Milk?![/QUOTE]
There is also soy sauce and tofu at any decent restrant.

I found this under their Terms and Conditions:

THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS

You should be aware that this site is not intended or designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is under the age of 18. By using this site, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older.

weird..don't really know why its only suited for adults anyhow

but if its still on i guess im game, so thanks tc

[quote name='Popnmusic']I just received mine and boy are they terrible.... Anybody get theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

I got it awhile ago and it's horrible. I remember getting these other free soy bars in stores and it was free... damn no more free soy products for me.

Soy's good and all, but it has estrogen or is related to estrogen in some way. All I know for sure is, growing male teens shouldn't be mixed with it. Hehe.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Soy's good and all, but it has estrogen or is related to estrogen in some way. All I know for sure is, growing male teens shouldn't be mixed with it. Hehe.[/quote]

guess that means no more soy for me...

on second thought, since when did someone stop me from eating anything...puts candybar back in mouth

Trust me, you didn't miss out on anything good. I usually like the taste of Soy products, but I got a box of these and they tasted horrible.

[quote name='yukine']Trust me, you didn't miss out on anything good. I usually like the taste of Soy products, but I got a box of these and they tasted horrible.[/QUOTE]

They were pretty bad, like eating carboard mixed with nuts...

[quote name='DrNo']They were pretty bad, like eating carboard mixed with nuts...[/quote]
That about sums it up for me. But, thanks for the free taste-test, OP.

[quote name='RAY16']The mango and raisen ones were pretty horrible, but I kind of liked the apple one.[/quote]

so did I :oops:

bread's done
Back