Moola - Booster Blitz #4

DrNo

CAGiversary!
Moola is a online contest where the object is to turn a penny into 10 million by doubling it 30 times. It's ok and only fun for like 15 minutes till you realize you are getting nowhere.

For me the main attraction was the Booster Zone where you can sign up for various offers and get paid, but on April 18th (Wed) they are having something called a Booster Blitz where they will randomly give away bonuses in amounts of $2, $5, $9. Not only that, but they will have an offer to the first 1,000 people who sign up for e-pokerusa.com to receive $75. The only catch is you need to spend $20 on the site, which still means you are up $55 no matter what.

I'm going to do it and thought I'd offer others the opportunity as well.

If you need a moola invite, just PM me your email and I'll hook you up. I only have 2 invites, so if anyone else has invites to give out post a quick message for others to PM you.

Good luck and enjoy...

to me this site has some serious potential if you are like me and actual realize that making money is through doing the daily search and spin for cash and only playing the games with like 1/8 of your total bankroll so you dont lose it all.

My appologies for the runon/non use of the ,

boosters aren't reliable [ check the moola forums ].

i signed up for a trial for some video game renting site [ which costs $1 ] and ended up being charged for the full month even though i ended my trial on time. it then took an extra 2-3 weeks to get a full refund and on top of that i never got my booster.

basketcase is right, stick with the search and spin. it's slow but you'll eventually get enough to cash out [ i cashed out about 3 weeks ago, and have 2.70 or so in my account ].

The Booster Spin doesn't really give you much, the most I've ever gotten was 5 cents. They may pay out eventually, but I'd rather just use blingo (which I've won twice) and netwinner (which pays out more for the time spent).

Too bad to hear about the booster payout though, giving me second thoughts on signing up for e-PokerUSA now.

The boosters take a ridiculously long time to get credited. This blitz however, is great. From 6 to midnight on Wednesday, there will be a chance of getting to spin the booster wheel after playing games. If what I understand from reading their forums is right, this booster wheel is much better than the search and win wheel, and will give everyone a nice oppurtunity to boost up their account.

As for the site itself, it's a decent little time waster. Playing for a few hours and doing the search and spin wheel a bunch, I've managed to get my balance up to around $5. From there, it'd only take a few good games in a row to get a solid amount of money.

If anyone wants an invite, just send me a pm with an email address to send one to. I've got 6 as of now.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']I've managed to get my balance up to around $5.[/quote]
Man... I can't even break 32 cents, and that is with the booster bonus spin. You are right though about Moola being a nice deversion, I normally play it when Jellyfish is running their Smack of the Day and it helps bide the time while waiting for those damn prices to drop.

If anyone needs an invite or information or anything just post of PM me with your email address and ill get one out to you.

The Blitz is today, so if you need an invite PM me your email or one of the other people who posted know.

I currently have 4 to give out.

[quote name='DrNo']Man... I can't even break 32 cents, and that is with the booster bonus spin. You are right though about Moola being a nice deversion, I normally play it when Jellyfish is running their Smack of the Day and it helps bide the time while waiting for those damn prices to drop.[/quote]
Really? I guess you've just got to wait until you get lucky and win a few games, then only gamble smartly, not risking a big chunk of your cash all at once.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I got myself up to $5.12 playing that card sharks game

then I lost it all -_-[/quote]
Dang, once you got up that far, you should have stopped wagering everything you had. I wouldn't even risk going that far betting it all. You do know that you can play games that are worth less than you have, don't you?

As for me, this booster blitz has been amazing. I've lost more games than I've won, but I'm never wagering more than 16 cents, and I'm usually playing games even smaller than that, and just gaining off of the booster spins. I've already gotten 4 booster spins, and luckily, I haven't gotten 0 on any of them. I've gotten three 50 cent spins, and one 1 dollar spin. I've gotten my total amount to around $7 already. :)

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I got myself up to $5.12 playing that card sharks game

then I lost it all -_-[/quote]

I only play the games once in a while and never with my whole amount. I am at $16 right now and I usually wager like a penny...just so I am active and do other things then just the search and spin thing! It is a much safer, though slower, way to make money.

Booster Blitz was awesome stuff. I just kept player 1 cent games and purposly forfeitng them so I could spin the wheel. I racked up ~$75 on it.

How did everyone else do?

bread's done
Back