Phantasy Star Universe (PS2) $9.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2007 - 06:17 PM

yeah for $10 I could definately get it. i'll pick it up when I get paid tomorrow

#32 sarausagi

sarausagi

Concerto in Cute Major

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:08 PM

God, you guys, this game is actually pretty decent..

Maya's cute too = )

Come on, buy it, play it, enjoy the most cliched yet addictive 20 hours in your life.

I guess I'm the only one here who appreciate cute anime kids and a good grinder.

#33 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:01 AM

i jumped on this before xmas for 20 bucks and still havent opened it. I just got another one today for 10 shipped (will get it monday since i have prime)

hopefully i can dump it on goozex and pick up a quick 600 pts for 10 bucks)
WOOOO I STINK

#34 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:15 AM

Damn you Sarausagi!!

Another game I won't finish.

Ordered it anyway.

#35 sarausagi

sarausagi

Concerto in Cute Major

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:50 AM

Damn you Sarausagi!!

Another game I won't finish.

Ordered it anyway.

Just take a three day weekend and put in a good 12 hours of dungeons for two days.

Grinders are only fun when you play them compulsively = )

Plus Maya IS cute [maybe I'm just biased because she's the first cute plus size girl in a game ]

#36 MadFlava

MadFlava

Sa Da Tay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:57 AM

any good ideas for items to get the $25 for free shipping. actually, its been so long since I paid for shipping on amazon, how much does the cheapest shipping run these days.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#37 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:26 AM

any good ideas for items to get the $25 for free shipping. actually, its been so long since I paid for shipping on amazon, how much does the cheapest shipping run these days.

I didn't want to pay $4.49 for shipping (half the game price!), and didn't want to sign up for Amazon Prime, so I ordered from a "featured vendor" for $9.74 and paid $13.23 total, shipping was $3.49.

Just take a three day weekend and put in a good 12 hours of dungeons for two days.

Grinders are only fun when you play them compulsively = )

Yeah, I love a good grinder as much as the next guy! :)

#38 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:37 AM

Plus Maya IS cute [maybe I'm just biased because she's the first cute plus size girl in a game ]

I believe the term you're looking for is "smokin' hot." :P

#39 mcgavin27

mcgavin27

twomanjobs.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:01 AM

in for one. it's finally at the magical price point. Thanks op!

logo.png

#40 FAN8228

FAN8228

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:00 PM

It's still $9.99.

#41 Rags

Rags

Random Poster #7

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:13 PM

Quick note that PSU doesn't really play like PSO, nor at the end of the day does it even share the same feeling. I'm thoroughly pissed that I paid $50 for the game when it came out. :(

I paid 60 for it for 360. Dissapointment ran through me as well. I never played the PS2 version but I would say it's worth 10 bucks to play though the single outing.

#42 robbart914

robbart914

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:53 PM

Finally bit as well. Needed some protein powder that was gonna cost me $50 anyway, so figured I'd go ahead and toss it in. Will probably never play it, but I dig the anime style, and it's a $10 loss at worst should I never touch it.

Thanks op!

#43 Bennyhanna316

Bennyhanna316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:13 PM

got mine last night for 9.99 not too shabby if i do say so myself.

#44 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:06 PM

Finally bit as well. Needed some protein powder that was gonna cost me $50 anyway, so figured I'd go ahead and toss it in. Will probably never play it, but I dig the anime style, and it's a $10 loss at worst should I never touch it.

Thanks op!

Good God, what kind of protein powder is it that it's $50?

Is it like this: http://www.allstarhe...ld_standard.htm

#45 robbart914

robbart914

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:22 PM

Good God, what kind of protein powder is it that it's $50?

Is it like this: http://www.allstarhe...ld_standard.htm

A little OT I'm sure, and I love that site as well (but total prices using something from Amazon came out the same thanks to free shipping), but I went for a $30 5 gallon whey (Cytosport Complete if you must know), and a $20 2.48 gallon Muscle Milk. I like the 2.48 gallon sizes because I can carry them in my gym bag not to mention I love Muscle Milk as well, but the nutrition specs scare me from taking pure Muscle Milk. 2 scoops before and after a workout is over a day's worth of fat, and I eat plenty in addition.

IOW, got 2 because I'm trying to dilute the fat a bit. Doing purely muscle milk now and a little is definitely going to the old gut. Ok, maybe not, but I can't shake the feeling. It'll probably last for six months so it's not really more than a couple quarters a day we're talking for this sort of expense, but it's probably grounds for a Cheap Ass Banning.

#46 Lou-Dawg

Lou-Dawg

Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:16 AM

Yeah when it dropped back down to $10 I snagged on (with a magazine subscription so I could get free shipping).

LouTheVI.png

:robot:

#47 eclisis

eclisis

Peach Pie Advocate!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:27 AM

Looks like the price is back to $9.99 again in case anyone missed it a couple of weeks ago.

#48 FAN8228

FAN8228

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

I picked it up and used the PG $5 off form. $10 isn't a bad price, but $5 is even better :lol:

#49 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:47 PM

I think the widely held opinion is that PSU is an inferior MMORPG compared to the bigger licenses. I have no idea why anyone would pay $10 a month to play this game. Sega would have been better off keeping it free and making a better game.

#50 MadFlava

MadFlava

Sa Da Tay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:01 PM

Nice deal, I've always wanted to try PSU since I was a huge fan of PS from 1-3 from the Master System to Genesis days. I never got to try it out on the Dreamcasts unfortunately. So to get the free shipping I also got the Gears of War Collectors guide ($9.09) and Timesplitters Future Perfect ($7.82) which have been on my wishlist for a couple of days.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#51 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:07 AM

It's still $9.99, BTW.