Phantasy Star Universe (PS2) $9.99 @ Amazon

it is very tempting indeed. I had it in my cart, then deleted it..lol
Can't make up my mind whether I want it or not.

[quote name='guyver2077']wow.. if the damn hunters licenses were universal then i would have jumped on it[/QUOTE]

They are for PC and PS2: you can use the same account on both versions.

Well worth 10.00 for the single player. I have it for the 360, and paid 19.99 for it. If you liked the older ones you will like this one

heres a good way to get free shipping sign up for the month trial of amazon prime and you recieve free 2 day shipping on any item

i just saw the amazon prime trial when i was checking out on this item and signed up for it and got free 2 day shipping

Thanks OP just signed up for a prime trial to get free shipping and ordered one. I played PSO Ver. 2 on the Dreamcast way too much and couldn't hold out any longer at this price with free shipping on Universe. I figured even If I don't get into the online part of the game that it would be well worth it for me just for offline as afew others also mentioned.

[quote name='AwRy108']They are for PC and PS2: you can use the same account on both versions.[/QUOTE]

I though I'd see you posting in this thread ;)

:drool: [quote name='FOnewearl']Thanks OP just signed up for a prime trial to get free shipping and ordered one. I played PSO Ver. 2 on the Dreamcast way too much and couldn't hold out any longer at this price with free shipping on Universe. I figured even If I don't get into the online part of the game that it would be well worth it for me just for offline as afew others also mentioned.

I though I'd see you posting in this thread ;)[/quote]

nice user name... i have like every damn version of pso

How does this game compare to PSO and PSOv2? I never played either of the aforementioned games, though I've always been interested in them.

Quick note that PSU doesn't really play like PSO, nor at the end of the day does it even share the same feeling. I'm thoroughly pissed that I paid $50 for the game when it came out. :(

I wonder how soon before they price drop it again. They've been dropping the price on it off & on for a few weeks now.

[quote name='whoknows']I told myself I'd buy it if it came back at $10 but now I just can't get myself to do it :p[/QUOTE]
I told myself the same thing, and I think I will go ahead and pick it up this time. It ends up being $5 with that pricegrabber rebate :bouncy:

I picked it up a few days ago when it was $14.99... emailed amazon cs and got 5$ refunded :)

Also registered for pricegrabber... 5$ is a steal for this it seems.

I was on the fence on this one the other day, and then it poofed. When I saw it back, I couldn't turn it down again. Thanks OP! :)

God, you guys, this game is actually pretty decent..

Maya's cute too = )

Come on, buy it, play it, enjoy the most cliched yet addictive 20 hours in your life.

I guess I'm the only one here who appreciate cute anime kids and a good grinder.

i jumped on this before xmas for 20 bucks and still havent opened it. I just got another one today for 10 shipped (will get it monday since i have prime)

hopefully i can dump it on goozex and pick up a quick 600 pts for 10 bucks)

[quote name='keithp']Damn you Sarausagi!!

Another game I won't finish.

Ordered it anyway.[/QUOTE]

Just take a three day weekend and put in a good 12 hours of dungeons for two days.

Grinders are only fun when you play them compulsively = )

Plus Maya IS cute [maybe I'm just biased because she's the first cute plus size girl in a game ]

any good ideas for items to get the $25 for free shipping. actually, its been so long since I paid for shipping on amazon, how much does the cheapest shipping run these days.

[quote name='MadFlava']any good ideas for items to get the $25 for free shipping. actually, its been so long since I paid for shipping on amazon, how much does the cheapest shipping run these days.[/QUOTE]

I didn't want to pay $4.49 for shipping (half the game price!), and didn't want to sign up for Amazon Prime, so I ordered from a "featured vendor" for $9.74 and paid $13.23 total, shipping was $3.49.

Just take a three day weekend and put in a good 12 hours of dungeons for two days.

Grinders are only fun when you play them compulsively = )

Yeah, I love a good grinder as much as the next guy! :)

[quote name='sarausagi']Plus Maya IS cute [maybe I'm just biased because she's the first cute plus size girl in a game ][/quote]
I believe the term you're looking for is "smokin' hot." :p

[quote name='Tsukento']Quick note that PSU doesn't really play like PSO, nor at the end of the day does it even share the same feeling. I'm thoroughly pissed that I paid $50 for the game when it came out. :([/QUOTE]

I paid 60 for it for 360. Dissapointment ran through me as well. I never played the PS2 version but I would say it's worth 10 bucks to play though the single outing.

Finally bit as well. Needed some protein powder that was gonna cost me $50 anyway, so figured I'd go ahead and toss it in. Will probably never play it, but I dig the anime style, and it's a $10 loss at worst should I never touch it.

Thanks op!

[quote name='whitereflection']Good God, what kind of protein powder is it that it's $50?

Is it like this: http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/optimum_nutrition-100_percent_whey_protein_gold_standard.htm[/QUOTE]

A little OT I'm sure, and I love that site as well (but total prices using something from Amazon came out the same thanks to free shipping), but I went for a $30 5 gallon whey (Cytosport Complete if you must know), and a $20 2.48 gallon Muscle Milk. I like the 2.48 gallon sizes because I can carry them in my gym bag not to mention I love Muscle Milk as well, but the nutrition specs scare me from taking pure Muscle Milk. 2 scoops before and after a workout is over a day's worth of fat, and I eat plenty in addition.

IOW, got 2 because I'm trying to dilute the fat a bit. Doing purely muscle milk now and a little is definitely going to the old gut. Ok, maybe not, but I can't shake the feeling. It'll probably last for six months so it's not really more than a couple quarters a day we're talking for this sort of expense, but it's probably grounds for a Cheap Ass Banning.

I picked it up and used the PG $5 off form. $10 isn't a bad price, but $5 is even better :lol:

I think the widely held opinion is that PSU is an inferior MMORPG compared to the bigger licenses. I have no idea why anyone would pay $10 a month to play this game. Sega would have been better off keeping it free and making a better game.

bread's done
Back