CONTEST: CAGcast #73 - Win the $60 game of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo-hoo, listening now, just got the contest instructions... Man, Cheapy, this thing was up late tonight (3:30 AM for me). The sun will be up before I get to bed...

OK, I say the Wombat is better - nothing to do with our very own Wombat, but simply because I went to Australia on my honeymoon ;). Now, we didn't actually see a Wombat, but we did have a Bandicoot running around our feet at an outdoor restaurant in the Queensland rainforest. Anyway, so, yeah, Wombat...

Forza 2 looks simply amazing. So glad i purchased a 360, especially after hearing word the PD said damage is a goal, not a guarantee...

Edit: Seem slike the consensus is that the Lion is better, therefore i have to go woth the Wombat.

I'm going to have to go with a lion, specifically a male lion. Why? Because male lions get to sleep all day while the females raise the cubs *and* do the hunting. That's why the lion is "The King of the Jungle" (even though technically they live in savannahs not jungles :))

Or would, if they met them, I think... sad, because I enjoy Wombat's commentary AND liongames generous pre-order deals.

Thank you both!

Lion is surely better right? The Lion always wins against the loveable Wombat you know why?

because he's the King of the fuck'ing Jungle

I'm not too big on Wombats, so I'll say the Lion.
Oh yeah, forgot to answer Why? Lions because they are not Wombats, of course.

When I was younger and apparently more retarded, I actually thought that a Lion was male and a Tiger was female.

Lions are better because they got the roar, the quickness and strength. Plus they got simba. Wombats are cool too but i never heard of a wombat til' i went on CAG.

Lions...because they can have 'sight beyond sight'

Thundercats.gif

Ohhh... ok... fine... a Lion, I guess. Nooo... a wombat.... wait....

a Lombat!!!

Because.... well... I mean how cool would that be?? Yeah?? Yeah??

I would normally say Lion, but then I read this on Wikipedia:

.......One naturalist commented, that a predator biting into a wombat's rear would find it "comparable to the business end of a toilet brush".

Now I don't know about OUR Wombat, but if ever there was a deterrent for a predator - I'd think that would be pretty high on the list :booty:

That being said - totally the Wombat, dude!

Wombats are herbirvores according to wikipedia, so they won't attempt to eat me. Wombats are also supposed to be incredibly tough. So wombats are better than lions.

[quote name='zakk']Wombats are herbirvores according to wikipedia, so they won't attempt to eat me.[/QUOTE]

QFT. Anything that doesn't attempt to make me its lunch gets my vote. So Wombats FTW.

This has got to be a trick question, so I'm going with Wombat. Besides, Lions can't burrow in the ground when they're scared. Who needs bone crushing jaws, razor sharp teeth, and powerful retractable claws anyway?

the Lion. Cause while Wombat will be trying to talk his way out of the fight, the Lion would just pounce and thats the end of that.

unless the lion actually talks

The lion is better, because it is content sitting in the African plains soaking in the mid-day sun knowing his own value and ranking as the king of the African jungle. The lion does not have to resort to looking for reaffirmation of his own self-worth, like the Wombat, by shamelessly and backhandedly looking for ways to garner accolades and compliments to no doubt buoy his waning view of his own self with the marsupial's impending march to his inevitable demise. (Happy Birthday! :p)

7004441978dbcc7abfbbj5.jpg

I would side with the Wombat. They sound like the perfect gamer, easily burrowing underground closing themselves from the outside world and pooping cubic turds in their little burrow.

Wombat. I mean how many times have your heard a lion call someone a clown vagina. I think that's pretty amazing.

Happy birthday Wombat, keep up the great work.

I don't know about a wombat, but Wombat could beat a lion. He could talk about journalism and microtransactions until the poor beast keels over in exaustion ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back