Phantasy Star Universe PS2 @ Comp USA $1.00! TOTAL YMMV

xx2541

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hey folks,

Just fyi- The Norwalk CT Comp USA is going out of business and since they are getting closer to closing, they are starting to do "manager special" clearouts. I just picked up a sealed brand new Phantasy Star Universe for PS2 for $1.00! That's right- 1 buck!

I know this is TOTALLY YMMV, but I thought it might be a good time to remind folks to start going back to their closing comp usa's and check for new deals.

Btw- all console games in Norwalk CT are now 30% off, game guides are 60% off, PC games are 40%, and they are having another "managers special"- World of Warcraft is $19.99. Again- YMMV!

Cheers!

[quote name='xx2541']Hey folks,

Just fyi- The Norwalk CT Comp USA is going out of business and since they are getting closer to closing, they are starting to do "manager special" clearouts. I just picked up a sealed brand new Phantasy Star Universe for PS2 for $1.00! That's right- 1 buck!
[/quote]

Did they have any more copies of that, or any other worthwhile games? If so, I might run over and pick one up.

Nah, no other $1.00 copies of PSU in norwalk. I did see people re-stickering stuff, but no other games at that moment.

All of the other console games were just 30% off- a so-so markdown (for now).

PC games and WOW were better deals.

They are closing soon, so I suspect they are starting to mark things down even more. Once that happens, I'm sure the games section will get raped.

Worth swinging by on a regular basis to see what's happeining until closing...

[quote name='xx2541']Nah, no other $1.00 copies of PSU in norwalk. I did see people re-stickering stuff, but no other games at that moment.

All of the other console games were just 30% off- a so-so markdown (for now).

PC games and WOW were better deals.

They are closing soon, so I suspect they are starting to mark things down even more. Once that happens, I'm sure the games section will get raped.

Worth swinging by on a regular basis to see what's happeining until closing...[/quote]

If you do swing by that CompUSA and find some good cheap games, let me know. I'm happy to either go pick some up or trade with you, I live and work quite close to Connecticut Ave.

hmmm....checked yesterday for wow bc but they just changed it to 40% off from 30, but no half off manager's special. Should I check yet again today? lol

$20 with 40% on top of that? i'll take it for $12 lol. I've been looking for a good reason to check it out...this just might be it if I can find it lol

this is definitely not in all location or whatever acronym you use [ymmv or was it bmma??]. the one at rego park queens nyc is about 40-60 or 40-50 percent off. pc games are probably 40 percent, the lowest percent as the last time i went there, it was 25 percent off [which was the lowest off price at the time].

Went today, pickings were slim in terms of PS2 games. Did find one copy of Rogue Galaxy which was 30% off so I paid 28 bucks for it. Picked up a copy of the last OPM magazine for nostalgia purposes and some cd wipes. From what I overheard one of the managers telling his employees, it sounded like they would be open for one more week.

bread's done
Back