Solve Puzzles for Gift Cards

hockeyman17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I found this the other day and thought it was kind of fun, but since I'm stuck on the new puzzle I figured I'd share the link. You have to find a way through the pages and get to the last one. It says the first person to solve it wins a gift card.

Let me know if you get past the second word scramble one, that's where I am.

www.puzzlegod.com

i'm to the 5th part of the puzzle but am currently at a wall....reminds me of that puzzle game called not pron.

[quote name='tomfoolery']i'm to the 5th part of the puzzle but am currently at a wall....reminds me of that puzzle game called not pron.[/QUOTE]

Wheres The Hidden Link?

"If you are able to solve the puzzle, you will be taken to a screen that allows you input your mailing address. Only the first person to solve the puzzle and fill out the winner form will win the prize. We try to ship out all prizes within a week, so that you don’t have to wait to enjoy your prize!"

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Only the first person to finish the puzzle wins the prize.[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't even submit my info because I knew someone would have already won since it's been out for a few days.

bread's done
Back