The Happy Birthday Wombat Thread

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
If you want to send Wombat birthday wishes, this is the place to do it.
Also, you can try to guess what I bought him for his big day.
He will be 30 on May 2nd.

Happy Birthday Wombat. Here's to hoping the 30's is really the new 20's!!! I turn 30 in June.... So tell me that you are not officially old in May. :)

Enjoy your new game system. (at least that's my guess)

Happy Birthday, Wombat. Thirty isn't so bad. You get used to all the aching and the parts falling off.
I'm assuming Cheapy sent a PS3. Probably dumped his used one off on you.

Happy Birthday....Wombat. Make this year a good one.

I'm thinking that he'll be receiving a Japanese PS3.

It's definitely a present from CheapyD's Fort Knox of credit from PlayAsia.

Happy Birthday to my favorite podcast-hosting marsupial!

Seriously, hope you have big plans cause it's a big day. If I still lived in NYC you bet there would be a CAG celebration!

Happy birthday Wombat! I am dreading 30 as well :cry: but that is still 3 years away lol. Have a good one Wombat!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!
I dont think I could even get my parents to buy me a ps3 let alone a good friend to buy me one. SHIT!

Happy Birthday man! Wow, what a great and generous gift, thanks for sharing a little of it with us! Hope it's been a great one!

Happy birthday Wombat!

I turn 30 this month too. I'm tried to tell my wife that a PS3 is what all the cool kids get for turning 30 but she isn't biting. I even showed her the unboxing video but no luck so far.

T

Wombat - I hope that you and the Mrs Wombat have a wonderful Birthday and you get a special Birthday gift from Mrs. Wombat.

Seriously - Have a great B-day - you make me laugh at work when I listen to the podcast of your show!

I know I'm kinda late but still - happy birth day wombat man!

and dont quit the show, dont listen to the 'haters' they always try to keep the player down.
(ye, I got no idea what I have just said)

bread's done
Back