Free Diet 7 up test kit

moleman

CAGiversary!
http://7up.com/Diet/Registration/KitRegistration.aspx

We've reinvented Diet 7UP with more natural lemon lime flavor. It is even more refreshing, and guess what! There's even less diet aftertaste!
We're letting you make the call on the New Diet 7UP. While supplies last, we're giving away Diet 7UP Taste Challenge kits. Each kit contains the New Diet 7UP and two other competing diet lemon lime soft drinks. Try each of the soft drinks, and let your taste buds tell you which is best. We're confident you'll love the New Diet 7UP. Register for your Diet 7UP Taste Challenge kit today!

[quote name='evilmax17']Diet Sprite + Sierra Mist Free?[/quote]

That's what I'm thinking... competitors are mainly Sierra Mist and Sprite, right?

Great Deal thanks MoleMan!! One of the best free deals ever. Wish other companies gave you this too. Hope soda doesn't get shaken up too much in the mail and explode in my face.

Thanks.

It might also be worth mentioning that you get a coupon for a free liter of diet 7-Up at Fry's when you go through the self-checkout.

I haven't gotten mine yet, But I've been seeing commercials for it and it shows that the competitors are Sierra Mist and Diet Rite.

All out of the Taste test kits, but I still get a FREE 2-Liter Diet 7-Up! Nice compliment to whatever alcohol I desire to mix in \\:D/

I got my Package VIA UPS today. it comes with 3 drinks, A coupon for a free 2 liter of diet 7 up, and instructions on how to do the 7 up challenge.

it was a fun piece of parcel to get, especially if your UPS driver was trying to be stealthy and leave it in the back door just as you were walking out the same door (as mine did, LOl)

but i hope you all enjoy!

[quote name='moleman']I got my Package VIA UPS today. it comes with 3 drinks, A coupon for a free 2 liter of diet 7 up, and instructions on how to do the 7 up challenge.

it was a fun piece of parcel to get, especially if your UPS driver was trying to be stealthy and leave it in the back door just as you were walking out the same door (as mine did, LOl)

but i hope you all enjoy![/quote]

Ah crap, its supposed to be in the 80's for a while. Hope someone is home when/if it's dropped off.

I got it today. 7 Up came with diet Sprite and Sierra Mist, both of which I prefer over 7 Up. Low and behold that the best diet drink within was truly 7 Up!

[quote name='Moses144']I got it today. 7 Up came with diet Sprite and Sierra Mist, both of which I prefer over 7 Up. Low and behold that the best diet drink within was truly 7 Up![/QUOTE]

What...No water?

Got mine today too. My mind was racing at what was inside the package because I didn't order anything online and didn't have any pending trades with any CAGs. I thought it was a bomb because of the weight. :lol:

Got mine the other day. The Diet 7Up and Sprite Zero are disgusting. Terrible after taste. For me the Sierra Mist wins hand down. No bad after taste and a more intense lemon lime flavor then the other 2.

[quote name='musha666']Got mine the other day. The Diet 7Up and Sprite Zero are disgusting. Terrible after taste. For me the Sierra Mist wins hand down. No bad after taste and a more intense lemon lime flavor then the other 2.[/QUOTE]

Sierra Mist is one of the best diet sodas, hands down. 7Up is foolish to include that one in the taste test box. I guess I'll have to wait and try it for myself once my taste test kit comes.

Man, I had no idea what this thing was when it arrived. It was a heavy box that was impossibly hard to open, and I'd completely forgotten that I had this coming. The Sierra Mist is definitely the best of them, though.

Thanks again, OP.

Rightous, I just got mine today! Here are some pics. I'm enjoying a redesigned Coke right now, so I'll get to these much later.

PICT1048.jpg

PICT1049.jpg

So I received my kit as well. I've tried only the Sierra Mist and Sprite so far and I have to say that the Sierra Mist is surprisngly good. The Sprite has a weird taste to it that I cannot describe, didn't much care for it. I don't want to drink too much soda in a day so I saved the star of the show for last.

Indeed, in my opinion, the 7up was the best, but the others were pretty good too. i also got the free 2 liter coupon, and just ordered a second coupon, to keep the SOOOOOODAA FLOWIN!
>_>

anyways, i hope you guys (and Gals) enjoy.

bread's done
Back