What is the song played before the interviews start?

jodyanthony

CAGiversary!
Like the title says. I know it was played before the interview with the Doctor, as well as before the interview in the latest CAGcast. That song is stuck in my head, and its been driving me nuts trying to figure out where its from. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='E*Master']Jeeesus. Listen to this version! http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ffqy8U4ceFA. I am definitley not going to try and watch that while I'm high :S[/QUOTE]
Wow. That actually made me want to die. Good god. Everything Jamba has ever been responsible for needs to go far, far away. The way they fucking commercialize EVERYTHING like that is just disgusting. A fucking dance remix of a FINNISH FOLK SONG, and they're probably selling millions of ringtones of it. Christ.

Anyways, I actually have both of Loituma's albums, and they really are wonderful. I actually really, really hate that they've become this sort of internet novelty act because of Ievan Polka and leekspin (which has been played out just as bad as Dragostea din Tea, seriously), because by no means is that song the only, or even main type of music they do. A lot of their stuff is actually just instrumental folk music, and it really is pretty (their Kantele playing is really beautiful). But, as usual, the internet fucking ruins everything. (Also, Bleach is the worst anime since Naruto, but I digress).

bread's done
Back