Free Spider man 3 for PS3 and $75 giftcard at CC

kart007k

CAGiversary!
I was at my local Circuit City, and I saw this Comcast Self installation package that offered the following.

- $19.99 for 6 months of Comcast internet (u can cancel it after 6 months) :bouncy:
- $75.00 Gift card in Mail in rebate.:applause:
- Free Model (after $80 rebate) :lol:
- Activation kit for $0.01.:roll:
- Free copy of Spider Man 3 for Playstation 3 (in mail):booty:

So, if you can wait for some time and need a better internet service check the flyer in your local Circuit City.

Offer Expires on 5/13/07

Don't most of the mail in rebates require you to keep some of the services "outside" of the period of X months?

I know this is how some of the dish rebates on Showtime worked.

[quote name='kart007k']I was at my local Circuit City, and I saw this Comcast Self installation package that offered the following.

- $19.99 for 6 months of Comcast internet (u can cancel it after 6 months) :bouncy:
- $75.00 Gift card in Mail in rebate.:applause:
- Free Model (after $80 rebate) :lol:
- Activation kit for $0.01.:roll:
- Free copy of Spider Man 3 for Playstation 3 (in mail):booty:

So, if you can wait for some time and need a better internet service check the flyer in your local Circuit City.

Offer Expires on 5/13/07[/QUOTE]

many people on fatwallet have stated they havent been getting their rebates back from comcast. By the time you get spiderman 3 in the mail it probally be 9.99 in stores. Hell i won king kong off the crunch bar contest and it took 6 months to get the game

also you need to be a new customer. if you ever had comcast before they will void all your rebates

bread's done
Back