12 replies to this topic

#1 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:07 PM

$10 cheaper than most places.

http://www.gamestop....oduct_id=200218

I'm sure many people are waiting for a cheaper price, but maybe this is the right price for some people.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#2 MikeC

MikeC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

It was on Amazon deal of the day for $25 a few weeks ago.

I just got it from ebay for $20 including shipping. :D
I was hoping it would have a co-operative play option for all the various mini games, but apparently not.

#3 Guest_Apossum_*

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

from a TN fanboy--

don't do it! $9.99 or less on this one ;) Even the achievements are ridiculous.

#4 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:12 PM

Amazing how easier achievements would likely have made this a much better seller.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#5 -Never4ever-

-Never4ever-

That Guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:23 PM

from a TN fanboy--

don't do it! $9.99 or less on this one ;) Even the achievements are ridiculous.

Holy Fuck, when apossum tells you not to buy a Team Ninja game, you better believe something is very, very wrong with it.

Honestly, I wouldn't even think about giving it a play until I can find it for less than $20.

#6 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

It was on Amazon deal of the day for $25 a few weeks ago.

I just got it from ebay for $20 including shipping. :D
I was hoping it would have a co-operative play option for all the various mini games, but apparently not.

DAMN! I would have bought the game at $25. :(

#7 Raynre

Raynre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:51 AM

I'd buy it used on eBay, but I'm scared of what to condition of the case artwork might be... :shock:

Ha, religion. If pigs were so great, they would be humans, and not 4-Legs-of-Deliciousness.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:08 AM

Im thinking of getting it if it ever drops down to $20, maybe $30 if Im really desperate. Still, Im not much in a rush, still havent even finished off the collections for DOAX, stopped playing a few months ago. Besides more stuff to collect, and secret tickets, whats new?

#9 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:42 AM

So if It's bad at $40, how about $20? I was considering picking up DOA Extreme 1 for $10 but heard this one is basically DOA1 with a few new mini games and of course It's on the 360.

#10 Raynre

Raynre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:42 AM

Im thinking of getting it if it ever drops down to $20, maybe $30 if Im really desperate. Still, Im not much in a rush, still havent even finished off the collections for DOAX, stopped playing a few months ago. Besides more stuff to collect, and secret tickets, whats new?

More jubblies?

Ha, religion. If pigs were so great, they would be humans, and not 4-Legs-of-Deliciousness.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:08 AM

More jubblies?

Well yeah, thats a given :bouncy:

#12 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

I heard the big sell points were that her left boobie bounces seperate from the right boobie, plus a terrible waverace type minigame.

Someone should post that youtube video of all the characters pole dancing to get some frothing demand increased for this game.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#13 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:48 PM

I heard the big sell points were that her left boobie bounces seperate from the right boobie, plus a terrible waverace type minigame.

I heard the waverace portion of the game was good once you got used to it, and that it has a fair amount of courses.